We've been receiving messages through Taptalk's IM system, requesting assistance that we are unable to reply to. Unfortunately Tapatalk messages tend to disappear for us for some odd reason, some of us moderators are completely unable to access those messages again.
We want to help you immediately but sometimes we open our Tapatalk inbox and realize that in order to solve the problem we must move to desktop or consult another moderator and because Tapatalk usernames are different than site usernames, it's often hard to remember who contacted us. We ask you to please send us a message through YTMD's messaging system instead.
P.S. You can see the list of active moderators at the end of this post.
Check out how to send us a message on Tapatalk below:
1) Tap on the moderator's post who you want to contact. (You can still do this by searching their name and clicking “posts").
2) Click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner.
3) Click “send author a message”.
4) You will see a subject line and message field. This means it will go to our site inbox and it is not an IM.
This is how you access IM. In other words, please do not do this when contacting a moderator about an issue.
1) You click the author's profile.
2) Click message.
3) You will see the chat bubbles pop up and there will be no subject line.
Active moderators to contact: