NEED ADVICE My friends treat me like crap

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

NEED ADVICE My friends treat me like crap

Unread post by thewordalive »

so I suffer with mental illness and this is why these two issues are a problem for me. I hate walking around with the anger.
I'm.so angry and so depressed I literally can't concentrate, it's so disssruptuve. I asked to talk to my one friend but it's obvious she's avoiding it. like she said it wasn't a good time but after that time passed she wouldn't say "hey I'm free" and she's done this before.
I'm just so tired of being told "you know I'll ALWAYS be here to talk to you" it's such bs.
call me old school but when I'm really depressed I find it really difficult to just text. I need to communicate my feelings through like a phone call and it's obvious my friend is ovoidng it and it makes me feel like crap.

I'm also having and issue with another "friend" who treats me like absolute crap but the problem is I can't confront them because this person doesn't listen to how others feel. if you tell them how you feel. they'll scoff "Oh my god" as if you're stupid and wrong for feeling that way and as if you're ridiculous and I'm just not putting up with thst again.
This even begin to cover all the things this person does to me.

They also enjoy humiliating/ embarrassing in front of a bunch of others telling them how I owe them money etc, and of course because it makes me look bad I'm frantically trying to defend myself so they then sit there laughing because they find it amusing.

They also like to rip on me all the time for saving money, which I don't understand. but the fact that they constantly bring up my money really bothers me. It's a long story but it has a lot to do with my rough childhood
but anyhow they constantly claim it's just a joke but I'm so sick of it I'm gonna snap and it's not going to be pretty.

I want to separate myself from this person however I owe this person dinner. The problem with that is whenever I offer to take this person out they only want to do things on their time and go to places that THEY WANT to go. I moved to the other end of the city to be closer to college and they always say that they way my choice and that they don't have to come see me so I have to come downtown to come to them. I'm honestly.so tired of this and I'm about to just tell them if thst getting their money back is so important that they need to spot being selfish because I've visited them a bunch of times.

The anger is festering and it's just getting worse and I know I can't have this in my life.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: NEED ADVICE My friends treat me like crap

Unread post by thewordalive »

Someone had suggested a gift card which I think is a great idea. I think I'll just get them that.

In terms of the other stuff, it's super frustrating because I'm fully aware that what this person doing is so not right.
I'm the type of person where I like to talk out any issues I'm having but this person i think just doesn't give a crap.
The weird thing Is I've honestly never seen this person show any kind of empathy towards anybodys feelings. The only time she thinks someone did a kind gesture is if they do something materialistic
she herself seems to only buy people's affection maybe because she really can be quite a nasty person.
I'm really starting to think this person is a narcissist.
Anytime they say anything rude and I ask them about it it's always "Oh it's a joke"

Since I've moved away I think I definitely can now cut this person off.
When I tried to before they got mad that I distanced myself and basically forced me to be their friend again.

I hope the gift card idea works but knowing them they may throw a fit.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “Relationships”