Middle name ideas?

Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Middle name ideas?

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

So, we are having a baby girl next month and we are naming her Victoria. Do you ladies have any ideas for a good middle name? We've been searching one for months and we can't find one that goes well with the name and that we like :fit:

Any suggestion is much appreciated :love2:
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Middle name ideas?

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Are you looking for something super traditional or are you open to pretty much anything. I think Victoria Lynn sounds nice. Family names? Something significant to you and her father's relationship or your pregnancy?
Rose
Elise
Mae
Grace
claire
Jane
marie
Eve
I like simpler, shorter middles with "fancier" names like Victoria. (idk why it seems fancy to me. lol maybe i mean more complex :lol: )
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:Are you looking for something super traditional or are you open to pretty much anything. I think Victoria Lynn sounds nice. Family names? Something significant to you and her father's relationship or your pregnancy?
Rose
Elise
Mae
Grace
claire
Jane
marie
Eve
I like simpler, shorter middles with "fancier" names like Victoria. (idk why it seems fancy to me. lol maybe i mean more complex :lol: )
We are open to pretty much anything that goes well with the name :P She was conceived in switzerland, if that helps :lol:
Thanks so much for the suggestions :)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Oh now you have me looking at popular Swiss names..
Camille, Lea, Delphine, Louise, Elenore are some of the ones i saw on the list i googled that sound good with Victoria, at least in my opinion. :) You have to let me know what you decide! lol
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:Oh now you have me looking at popular Swiss names..
Camille, Lea, Delphine, Louise, Elenore are some of the ones i saw on the list i googled that sound good with Victoria, at least in my opinion. :) You have to let me know what you decide! lol
I love the name Eleonore <3 <3 I will consult it with my hubby and as soon as we have a middle name I will post it here ;)

Return to “TTC, Pregnancy, and Parenting”