GO
Sugar&Spice
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pregnant YouTube Mommies

Unread post by Sugar&Spice »

My favorites are teenmommyy18 and KaitlynAndBaby. I also liked brittandkorey's pregnancy vlogs but she just had her baby so she doesn't apply.
I don't really like watching the pregnant moms as much because it's hard to judge what kind of mom they are until their baby is here. That's when their true colors show ;)
FutureRN92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FutureRN92 »

I just came across a new one. Alylossandlove

She is married, and has suffered, in all terms a stillbirth with her first son. He was born with a serious condition that had something to do with his umbilical cord not forming properly so he lost all sources of oxygen towards delivery and only had about 1 minute of life, with resuscitation for almost an hour. Her story is very heartbreaking but very brave! She is now pregnant with twins. She rambles, but in a cute way IMHO. :D

"Nurses are angels in comfortable shoes"
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

I've seen AlyLoveandLoss and like her. I feel horrible on what happened to her son, and what she had to go through. But I'm happy she is going to have twins. <3

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

FutureRN92 wrote:I just came across a new one. Alylossandlove

She is married, and has suffered, in all terms a stillbirth with her first son. He was born with a serious condition that had something to do with his umbilical cord not forming properly so he lost all sources of oxygen towards delivery and only had about 1 minute of life, with resuscitation for almost an hour. Her story is very heartbreaking but very brave! She is now pregnant with twins. She rambles, but in a cute way IMHO. :D
She's not on Youtube. :?
ImageImage
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

TWDfan wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyLoveandLoss
She got the love and loss mixed up :P
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Heartbreakcoverupxo wrote:
TWDfan wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyLoveandLoss
She got the love and loss mixed up :P
She sounds like a sweet woman. It's amazing she's having twins!
ImageImage
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

IVF Mumma/lilolme is pregnant and I am really happy for her. She suffered a miscarriage awhile back and it's taken her awhile to conceive #2. It took her awhile to conceive her son too. She's in NZ and is pretty cool. I didn't really like how she posted her pregnancy vlogs from her previous pregnancy even though she had already miscarried but didn't tell anyone she had miscarried so people that knew her well got confused, but I'm hoping this one is a sticky baby.
http://www.youtube.com/user/lilolme2005/videos
justanotherhater
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justanotherhater »

I like 81KatieMarie. She's from England. She updates regularly and will be having her first baby girl with her boyfriend soon.
http://www.youtube.com/user/81KatieMarie

Return to “TTC, Pregnancy, and Parenting”