Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

maggielin wrote:
jbg1515 wrote:Just to let you guys know, I’m 99.9999% sure Ashe isn’t rachelle.. not even close. She messaged me on Twitter and sent evidence (which I swore I wouldn’t share) and it’s damning.. like I’m talking sex tape. With Justin. With his wedding ring on. As well as voicemails, texts, cards, letters, jewelry, promises to leave her and go back to “Ashe” and more.. the time frame, I couldn’t figure out. But either way... wow. Just wow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Someone claimed to see a sex tape and IM suspicious. Alright sweetie. Lmao
okay? Idk what I did wrong. All I did was explain what I had heard and seen. I have doubts and even the proof isn’t solid so who knows what’s true or not but all I did is tell what I saw. And that post was days ago, why is it relevant now. I don’t know what your problem with me is but it’s confusing AF

pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

maggielin wrote:
jbg1515 wrote:Just to let you guys know, I’m 99.9999% sure Ashe isn’t rachelle.. not even close. She messaged me on Twitter and sent evidence (which I swore I wouldn’t share) and it’s damning.. like I’m talking sex tape. With Justin. With his wedding ring on. As well as voicemails, texts, cards, letters, jewelry, promises to leave her and go back to “Ashe” and more.. the time frame, I couldn’t figure out. But either way... wow. Just wow

Someone claimed to see a sex tape and IM suspicious. Alright sweetie. Lmao
sorry I’m confusing you with someone else with a m name that seemed to have a problem with me and didn’t believe me (which is totally understandable) I agree with almost all your posts and thank most of them. So I’m not sure if that statement was meant towards me or not but I’m confused either way. At this point I wish that Ashe would’ve never messaged me because the amount of people messaging me wanting to see screenshots is insane. Again totally understandable but I regret involving myself at all because frankly it’s none of my business.

maggielin
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by maggielin »

Is "jbg1515" Ashe?
DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

I guarantee that if Ashe wasn’t the main topic of this forum and everybody just forgot about her. She would go away. She lives for the attention she’s getting albeit it’s on a gossip forum that many people don’t even know about. She said herself that she follows YTMD. I don’t see the point of her coming to light with this if she isn’t going to directly confront the person “stalking” her AKA Rachelle. She has a private Twitter that nobody even really follows unless they saw the twitter engagement. And not many people did. WHAT IS THE POINT. I’m over it now. Show us the proof or shut the f*ck up and lay in the bed you made. Deal with the crazy wife that stalks you because you probably deserve it.

At this point I think she’s a troll and living for this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
maggielin
Talker
Talker

What do we think about these?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Penny for your thoughts?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Eh this is old pointless drama. Sending congrats to Justin. He's able to get his d*ck wet by two brain dead idiots. Maybe even more than two.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

It takes two seconds to google 'create fake tweets' and there are pages of websites that allow you to create fake tweets.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

maggielin wrote:Penny for your thoughts?
What? If this is real, what the hell is he thinking? What if Rachelle wakes up and sees that both Justin and the car is missing? He really doesn't care at all, he just wants out.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Looks like Ashe enjoys banging Justin. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 72518c.jpg[/img]

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
maggielin
Talker
Talker

ashlynxo wrote:It takes two seconds to google 'create fake tweets' and there are pages of websites that allow you to create fake tweets.
I got the photos from her twitter. They're still up there. Better get a glance before that crazy b*tch deletes then lmao
Polllllooooo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Polllllooooo »

Oh come on. Honestly, you guys are being trolled by a bunch of immature babies. Funny how all these screencaps and wilder than wild theories are posted by the same people. And it’s super convenient how they seem to confirm all the doubts people have been having here. You want it to be so true you fall for any bullshit thrown at you. These things are so easy to fake.

IF (!) any of what this ashe character has been saying would be true and was in love/ involved with J then;

1) why isn’t she giving us solid proof? What would she get out of teasing a bunch of random people at a gossip site? Attention! Why would another woman want attention, without making it completely clear that she has been the other woman to either a) lay a claim on the man or b) get revenge.

2) Do you really think J would be ok with her airing all their dirty loundry around? They both know about this site for sure. It comes up as one of the top things when you google them. So J would be stupid enough to still message this chick knowing that the messages end up here.

4) How awfully convenient that this chick seems to perfectly caiter to us with her shit.

5) How ridiculously she contradicts herself, doesn’t want to stir trouble,then wants to make an expose video,claims to never have had any proof, but keeps posting blury ass photos or ones stolen from google to taunt us and convinent texts that she then tweets. Trying to match things with things on the vlogsm when she would know his schedule.
Just wait, soon she’ll claim that they met up in San Diego, after the vlog has come out instead of even hinting at that before the info of Him going there had been made public.

It’s just either a pair trolls with no life ( Hi maggielin and curious, care to explain yourself? You both conveniently joined the site after a few days past the whole ashe thing coming up, love “backing “ eachother up and keeping this conversation going and suggested that jog1515 is actually ashe. Just long time lurkers getting a kick out a fake twitter account? Sure you are babes)
NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

Those texts are definitely faked. 100%
breakfasttaco
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by breakfasttaco »

I agree, I feel like the more she tries to prove herself the more she loses credibility. She better post some actual proof fast, or people will lose interest
NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

It’s so easy to fake texts. I know it’s dumb but just proving it can be done. Between her fake pictures and this, I think she’s cancelled. Whilst I believe there was cheating. I don’t think she’s involved. I think we should ignore her
beachbombshell
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beachbombshell »

While I believe that there was/is infidelity (Rachel's reaction to him putting on shoes, plus the you're the greatest ever (or sth) comment), I have a hard time believeing those texts. They might have happened and she decided to recreate them online, but I don't think they're actual screenshots. Shouldn't there be previous messages or does she delete them?
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

Also, isn't Ashe supposed to be in Oregon this weekend? Unless she is claiming those are old texts, she really dropped the ball on this scam.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

Yeah the Ashe troll was fun while it lasted. Let’s go back to making fun of Rachelle for not being able to adult. Haha
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Yikes. Who knew fake texts were a thing?
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

I am really getting tired of this Ashe Troll. It seems whenever talk on here leans to moving away from her, she adds more fuel to the fire. I think whoever is running the Ashe twitter account is loving the drama, attention and excitement it is creating, but I am really doubting the authenticity of it all. I am going to stop paying attention to "her". I am curious what would happen if we all did.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”