Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Unread post by DollarStoreShampoo »

I still don't get how only 100k subs and Justin being a professional comment deleter can support their lifestyle. It's like someone in a pyramid scheme calling themselves a "business owner." It could all fall apart tomorrow.

But at least they're following their dreams of uninterrupted co-dependency.
hadtocomment
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hadtocomment »

DollarStoreShampoo wrote:I still don't get how only 100k subs and Justin being a professional comment deleter can support their lifestyle. It's like someone in a pyramid scheme calling themselves a "business owner." It could all fall apart tomorrow.

But at least they're following their dreams of uninterrupted co-dependency.
Well there's the 'other businesses' that they run. You know, the multiple 'other businesses' that they fail to elaborate on but really love mentioning incessantly?

I agree with what someone said above about bringing back something their subs really love and then turning it into an ad. She really did look like all she was doing was posing at the pool :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bluebird19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bluebird19 »

Their 2 other business ventures, my guess? Managing and or editing stylexo Mom's channel and J doing the windshield repair jobs again.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

bluebird19 wrote:Their 2 other business ventures, my guess? Managing and or editing stylexo Mom's channel and J doing the windshield repair jobs again.
I just don't understand why they're so secretive about it though. If he is doing the windshield repair it isn't a secret that he had done it before, why be secretive about it now?

I'm thinking there is some sort a pyramid scheme/MLM in the works & they'll reveal it after hitting 100k. Have to capitalize on making money from the subs.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
bluebird19
Amateur
Amateur

she blocked me because I simply wrote once on a video I missed the old videos and don't really like all the sponsorships. These people are as fake as they come. Now I see why they have no friends...I bet if someone had a different view of something compared to Meg, she would have Justin tell them off :D thet got married at 18,and they still act like 18 year olds. I won't be clicking on her channel anymore...she's not getting money off my views.
ajaded76
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ajaded76 »

Anyone wanna take one for the team and tell us your thoughts on the discipline video? I'm not going to waste my time watching it.

Someone point out that she spelled discipline wrong in her thumbnail pic. See if you get blocked. Or if Justin is reading here, the video might go down and back up spelled correctly.

3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 3nellieg »

I find it ironic that she says she wants to instill respect for authority figures in her children because they will have to respect their boss, some day...really? You mean those kids aren't going to inherit the family businesses??? Bahahahaha !!!!!!
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Eh...the video wasn't Period Bike horrible but it really wasn't about "how" to discipline. (Or di-SIP-pline, which looks like something that would be on a TJMaxx wine glass.). It was more about tailoring your "love language" to each child, which thankfully doesn't sound like anything from the don't-spare-the-rod Debi Pearl books, so there's that.

Most of the parenting advice on these channels seems like it's intended for Craster's wives on Game of Thrones. Like, who needs to be told "play with your kids" besides wildlings married to their dad, who know nothing of normal society beyond the Wall?
hadtocomment
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hadtocomment »

There's a video about her new car. Oh god.

bluebird19
Amateur
Amateur

What is it with them and Jettas?? They had one and was selling it on their fb page a couple years ago..bought another one last summer...now this one? It's a Jetta for crying out loud, those things can go for 300,000 clicks on the motor :D
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Her "cleaning things that are already clean" fanaticism is the complete opposite of satisfying for me. It makes me nervous. And thank goodness Justin is there all day to pitch into these fruitless efforts. Share the load, man! Those already clean counters won't Method themselves!

I was expecting their new car to be a huge, flashy Yukon Denali so they can monster truck to Dollar Tree in luxury style. Gotta show those haters!
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

Think she will address the conversation that's going on in the comments about the safety of the pool noodles in the car seats? The general consensus is that it is not safe. Careless on her part, you would think Justin would know better.. being a "retired" firefighter and all.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Loverach06 wrote:Think she will address the conversation that's going on in the comments about the safety of the pool noodles in the car seats? The general consensus is that it is not safe. Careless on her part, you would think Justin would know better.. being a "retired" firefighter and all.
I agree. If you brought that seat to a police or fire station for a safety check, they would have something to say about putting styrofoam skis on the bottom. It sounds like those unsafe Pinterest ideas, like covering your heating vents with lattice doormats.

Generally you're not supposed to add anything after-market to a car seat, like those handmade Etsy covers, seat belt cozies, etc. But hey, at least they won't dent their leather.

I wouldn't be surprised if their defense is "But we're country" like Britney Spears driving with the kid on her lap.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Ooohhh, she is getting some shit. What a dumb twat.
bluebird19
Amateur
Amateur

My friend is certified car seat tech. And the pool noodles are a no. If she is that hell bent on saving her car seat leather over the safety effectiveness of the car seats, put down a towel! :x
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

The official statement on the noodles, pinned to the top, is defensive, snippy and obviously written by Justin. Hilarious how the "stuff floating on the internet" is being dismissed, even though they probably saw the idea on frickin' Pinterest.

And the "everything is different in every family" crap. Like, this isn't a religious debate, it's something anyone can see is 100% dumb and unnecessary.
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

For a brand new car, it was pretty filthy. I was a little surprised. Her car seats aren't fit to let a dog sit on.
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

I saw his nasty little post. Now, it seems to be gone. He must be one of those moody little bitches who rants and then erases.
Fafbaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Fafbaby »

I'm still waiting for him to come in here and say something
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Oh, please let that happen!!! And bless his heart if it does!!!

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”