Bubzvlogs/Lindy

Ophelia11
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bubzvlogs/Lindy

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

What is everyone's thoughts on Lindy, Tim and Isaac? Isaac seems really behind in his speech, I don't have a toddler but my niece is 6 months younger than him and has much better speech.
LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Re: Bubzvlogs/Lindy

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

So apparently Lindy is in the hospital.. she was bleeding again.
Eggandchips
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Eggandchips »

Yessss I've been waiting for a board about bubzvlogs! I may be the voice of unpopular opinion here but I actually like Lindy, and while I don't think she's the perfect mother (who the frick is?), I think she does her best, and loves her son. Not everyone finds parenting as easy as others.

That being said, I cannot stand Tim, he makes me shudder. I think he's controlling, immature, and pathetic. I do not understand who would want to be with him. But what I hate the most is the way Lindy panders to him.

I also don't get how they manage to have endless holidays... without Isaac??
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Eggandchips wrote:Yessss I've been waiting for a board about bubzvlogs! I may be the voice of unpopular opinion here but I actually like Lindy, and while I don't think she's the perfect mother (who the frick is?), I think she does her best, and loves her son. Not everyone finds parenting as easy as others.

That being said, I cannot stand Tim, he makes me shudder. I think he's controlling, immature, and pathetic. I do not understand who would want to be with him. But what I hate the most is the way Lindy panders to him.

I also don't get how they manage to have endless holidays... without Isaac??
Tim is weird. Not creepy exactly, just weird. He doesn't seem to enjoy being filmed. I don't mind Lindy that much, but I agree about all of the vacations she takes without her son. It's going to be even harder to do that when the second baby comes along.
Last edited by Ophelia11 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

I don't know wether I believe the whole "receptionist accidently revealed gender" story. Would the receptionist even be told that information anyway?
FreeFinn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FreeFinn »

Ophelia11 wrote:I don't know wether I believe the whole "receptionist accidently revealed gender" story. Would the receptionist even be told that information anyway?
The results of the ultrasound may have been put on her computer after the appointment, but yeah it's odd
Free Finn!
Eggandchips
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Eggandchips »

Wouldn't it be confidential patient information though? How much access is a receptionist allowed to someone's medical information? I think I remember it was done in Hong Kong, so maybe it works differently in private settings, who knows. Also, would the receptionist even be allowed to say congratulations on the x, since there are plenty of couples who don't want to find out... I agree it sounds a bit shifty! Either it's a lie and they couldn't admit that they were too excited to find out the gender after all (nothing wrong with that, it's your baby?!?), or the receptionist is clearly shite at his or her job....
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I subscribed to her when Isaac was a few months old. She was boring so I unsubscribed.
I remember when she said that Isaac was exclusively breastfed, but I saw a big tub of formula on the counter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

So looks like "acorn" is a girl then. I pretty much knew all along because Lindy looked thrilled and Tim looked like he wanted to jump off a cliff. That man really isn't good at hiding his emotions, or lack thereof. We all know the baby is going to be Lindy 2.0, if Lindy has her way.

Isaac who?
freshEyremom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by freshEyremom »

Yikes! I don't find her that bad. Her inlaws and parents watch Issac for her. I don't see the issue. Issac is pretty bratty, and you we don't see any discipline, but they are pretty short vlogs.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”