Claire Ryann & The Crosby's (Parent's David and Ashley)

nugget12
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Claire Ryann & The Crosby's (Parent's David and Ashley)

Unread post by nugget12 »

Ok please don't see this as me sounding like a cruel person or a person with no heart but has anyone come across this channel with this little girl named Claire who singings Disney songs with her dad? Her parents I believe named David and Ashley obviously control the channel and it is really their channel. They obviously have money, are LDS/Mormon and are doing this to get their child into hollywood. They claim it is their child's "Testimony of God". I will admit the little girl has great memory, is smart, bubbly, precocious and can carry a tune. Yes this is true but, the end of the day it just sounds like a little girl singing and happened to have all of the materials to put together creative video's. Even their Beauty and the Beast one had the parents "David and Ashley" as Belle and the Beast and her brother as Chip. I honestly think anyone could do this with their child if they found the resources! You take any small child who can memorize a song, carry a tune, put them in a princess costume, turn on the camera, and there you go you have your own Disney reenactment! You have just made another Claire Ryann style video. Don't get me wrong the videos are adorable and she is an adorable child but that is not the point. She was noticed by Ellen and was on the Ellen show with her father playing the guitar and they got her into a new little mermaid movie as a small role. So here are my questions, do you think her parents are exploiting their child for money ? They knew they wanted her to be famous so they got creative and created the channel in hopes someone would notice her? Does anyone else think this is wrong, or could have something to do with Mormon church trying to convert people through youtube ? Has anyone else thought this? I mean look at people like Ellie and Jared, The Shaytards, Samika, April and Davey, etc? Something is going on in the youtube world. Does this rub anyone else the wrong way?

Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfrREf ... NgsB5XAp6A
PunkyB
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Claire Ryann & The Crosby's (Parent's David and Ashley)

Unread post by PunkyB »

I found this family from seeing some of her singing videos on Facebook. I thought she was cute and subscribed to the channel. Since then I have seen some of their vlogs and some things have rubbed me the wrong way. I find that Claire is the centre of their attention and that her little brother Carson seems ignored a lot. Claire is the main focus of the vlogs, gets the most camera time and even when her brother is sitting right next to her they just talk to Claire.

The video they posted today of Claire opening her gifts from Ellen poor Carson is just wandering around the room looking lost and confused as if he is wondering why there isn't a gift for him. Sure they end up sharing the tent and story books but more of the stuff is all Claire's and the last time she was on Ellen she got a bunch of snow globes as well. I feel bad for Carson who seems to be an afterthought. It does seem they are banking on Claire and her cuteness and ability to memorize songs. To be honest her voice is nothing special. She's just cute.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”