Youtube mommies you're loving?

molly35465
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Youtube mommies you're loving?

Unread post by molly35465 »

Hey guys! So I'm looking for some new YT mommies and also thought I'd share who I've been digging rn. So if you could leave who you're really liking right now so I can check them out that would be great :) (I'm looking for like, lesser known/ non mainstream ones lol - so not ok baby or anything like that)

MY FAVOURITES
Jelian Mercado - 1 son, adorable family, down to earth.
Jorja Fox (xoTheMsJFox) - British mom to be, funny, real.
The life of us vlogs - gaining subs real fast, cute young family (1 daughter)

These are literally my favourite 3 right now so I need more suggestions!
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Youtube mommies you're loving?

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I really enjoy Brittani Boren Leach. She seems sweet and genuine. This may be more well known, but I adore
VasseurBeauty too, she vlogs and does a lot of Mommy stuff since she is one now.
Lennmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lennmama »

The Cub House Vlogs. They're a young Canadian family with three small kids. The quality of their vlogs is really good, and they seem to be fantastic parents. All three of their kids seem incredibly bright and articulate for their ages. A breath of fresh air from the bigger channels.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

workfromhomemom wrote:I really enjoy Brittani Boren Leach. She seems sweet and genuine. This may be more well known, but I adore
VasseurBeauty too, she vlogs and does a lot of Mommy stuff since she is one now.
i really respect you and your posts on the forum here so i will have to check brittani out but i do like vasseurbeauty
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
Rachandfam09

Unread post by Rachandfam09 »

I really like brittani too
HoldtheDramaLlama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by HoldtheDramaLlama »

Not a mommy, but Steve Vlogs. I like watching them. I actually least like Steve himself. His companion Rachel and their children seem like great kids and very sweet. His daughter from a prior relationship seems like a sweetheart too. Steve though, I find some things he posts questionable and I dislike that he films his family when they say not to at times and posts it online anyway. However, I admit to watching them often and the kids have grown up a lot since he started vlogging. I am glad they are getting a bigger house now as that one, while nice, seems very cramped for the 6 sometimes 7 of them as it appears to be a 3 bed, 1 bath house.
AryanaK_XO
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AryanaK_XO »

I really enjoy Doris Christine, it's refreshing to see a young mom who isn't too shitty lmao. She has some unusual views (veganism, homeschooling) but all in all I think she's pretty funny and her baby is literally the cutest little button you've ever seen.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

SnowflakeForest !! She has such a neat style, different from other YouTube Moms in a good way. She has seemed to break the mold and found her own way! Very enjoyable to watch. I wish some of the other YT Moms could make vlogs more like hers.
She also seems to have quite a story to share, 2 daughters she doesn’t see. It could take years... I can’t wait to see how things unfold.
itsmemustb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itsmemustb »

This is more of a family vlog, but I like HeyThatsMike. They have vlogged daily for 5 or 6 years and also do daily toy reviews. They have two daughters: Alex, 14 and Chelsea, 4. They also homeschool, but I don't think they are religious and just want to keep the girls close to home. I have seen some people make negative comments about the dad for being lazy or whatever but for the most part they have a nice, normal dynamic. Maybe it's because their channel never exploded in popularity as much as some, but they still seem very level-headed. They don't eat out every meal and they wear the same clothes over and over. They don't use a lot of clickbait or hang with other more popular YouTubers for the express purpose of gaining subscribers. I also like both kids. Alex seems like a bit of a tomboy and isn't really into the vlogging thing but is a good sport about it when she does participate. And Chelsea isn't the brat you would think she would be, being the youngest kid in a toy review family.
tribeoffive
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tribeoffive »

Love Brittani Boren Leach & bits of bri
Landongmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Landongmama »

Hey all, I'm relatively new here. I may have posted years ago, if I did it was only once or twice. I come here to read on occasion, especially when I see a vlogger do, say, or act, in an asinine manner. Then I come here to read comments that mesh with how I feel about the situation, and feel much better about life. It equates to a glass of wine and a warm bath sometimes. Lol

YouTube mom's I love are. - Cub House Vlogs. Reba is probably the sweetest vlogger out there and she's raising 3 gorgeous and well behaved children. Another I love is DevonRoberts Family. I've watched her since before Paxton was born and she only had a couple thousand subs. I'm not sure her exact subs now, but I think she is in the upper 30Ks or low 40ks. I never have time to watch daily, so when I do get time I tend to binge watch. Another family that is so freaking bizarre and about as real as real gets, even though I would probably never parent how they do, is The Kinsella Bunch. I find them intriguing. I suppose if I had 8 children I might parent just like them, who knows. The dad is moody, pretty sure he's depressed, they are Irish, except mom who is Brazilian, and they recently left Ireland to live in Portugal. They have zero pretense. They are real about parenting, money, general life difficulties their video and editing quality is not even close to professional, but somehow that makes them more real and more endearing...they are strange to me, yet I really enjoy watching them.
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

TaylerMade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

Allie Richmond

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

tribeoffive wrote: bits of bri
Love Bri! She is a sweetheart.
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

I like carissa nunez.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

I love Allie Richmond
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

I am really liking Brad and Rach, they are a couple expecting twins very soon through IVF. They seem really genuine and sweet. I enjoy their videos. I also like watching The Fitzgeralds (Lex, Dan & Cooper). I don't really ever see any clickbait videos, she doesn't exploit her child. They seem like a cute young family and they can be funny.
SR09
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SR09 »

Ciera+Matthew - They only have around 300 subscribers, but they just had a baby and just moved to Florida. Ciera has epilepsy I think. They daily vlog and go to Disney World all the time. It’s really fun to see their Disney days and see them with their new baby girl.
literallywhy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by literallywhy »

I really like FatheringAutism! Their daughter has autism and they don't sugar coat it. It's very interesting to watch, maybe because I am studying SPED in college. I don't have any issues with the Tannerites yet, though I don't watch them daily. The DeFrancoFam is cute! The Killen Clan is great! They have two girls and one baby boy biologically and two special needs adopted boys. Mom, of course, has her hands full so doesn't vlog daily but it's interesting, again, to see how their kids interact and how they're growing! HeyKayli- ShayCarl's brother's wife vlogs often she has super cute kids, her husband is always gone "hunting", though.
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

literallywhy wrote:I really like FatheringAutism! Their daughter has autism and they don't sugar coat it. It's very interesting to watch, maybe because I am studying SPED in college. I don't have any issues with the Tannerites yet, though I don't watch them daily. The DeFrancoFam is cute! The Killen Clan is great! They have two girls and one baby boy biologically and two special needs adopted boys. Mom, of course, has her hands full so doesn't vlog daily but it's interesting, again, to see how their kids interact and how they're growing! HeyKayli- ShayCarl's brother's wife vlogs often she has super cute kids, her husband is always gone "hunting", though.
Tannerites and TheDeFrancoFam have treads here. I suggest you take a look. You’re opinion will change quickly.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”