Epik Brandon Family

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Epik Brandon Family

Unread post by natalka81 »

I grew up in the 80s, when car seats and seatbelts were not what they are today, and STILL I remember my parents being very strict about me not taking my seatbelt off until the car had come to a complete stop. Like, if we went from one parking spot to another, or if we had to turn around, or whatever, and I took my seatbelt off, there was an immediate comment. I get that maybe my parents were not the norm, but since it's 30 years later, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect young children to stay buckled up at all times in a car.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:So I guess my question is, how do you flag their videos? I mean, I know how... Just what flag do you use? The only ones I see are like child abuse or sexual contact and violence or something like that, and terrorism. Some of her videos are so demeaning to her kids, and also to the other kids at school who she names AND then talks badly about. But how do you tag that when it doesn't really fit into any of these caret? I'm not asking to be rude, I'm asking because I really want to know. I constantly wish I could tag her videos but just don't know the best option to pick.
So to be honest I don't know if this works for sure but it seems logical in my head so I've done it on some people who I find particularly gross, annoying, and happy to exploit their children for a quick buck. My assumption is that because youtube is cracking down so hard on family channels, any sort of flag will get the video/channel reviewed. I throw in a little comment with some buzz words based on the video that I figure bots would pick up since the recent crackdown...things like "exploitation, clickbait, dramatized, not a real emergency" that sort of thing. Options to click would be spam/misleading (clickbait is misleading), child abuse (if something outright horrible is happening or a kid is really being exploited...youtube seems to be viewing exploitation as abuse just to cover their butts form Daddy of 5 issues) and hateful or abusive content, harmful dangerous acts (any of their ridiculous stunts that result in any injury for the kids). Really anything..I think your examples could work...from what I've read, anything demeaning children in any way, especially on purpose for views, can be considered reason for demonetization. My thought in doing it is that flagging a few will just make the youtube bots/algorithms aware that this channel is a little sketchy and needs some further looking in to. Who knows, maybe it does nothing at all and I'm wasting my time. But it does feel like you're making a tiny impact when you do it. Some of these people seem to have zero concern for their children's right to privacy and how they'll feel about this in the future so I don't feel bad for doing it one bit!
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

watching Hanni take the pizza out of the oven in the latest pizza made me so annoyed.
When i was 13 i could cook full meals,And theres this kid struggling to remove a frozen pizza from the microwave....At that age i could cook an entire turkey,stuffing,dressing,and everything included.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

No way was I able to make full meals at 13. 13 year old me would have probably cooked the pizza on pizza pan and used oven mits to get it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

YesMia wrote:No way was I able to make full meals at 13. Image 13 year old me would have probably cooked the pizza on pizza pan and used oven mits to get it out.

When i was 13 i made christmas dinner ALONE....Granted,I also had alot of advantages going for me,But cmon,Hanni is 13,She's got a whole brood of siblings,And she cant even get a pizza out of the oven.I mean,My 8 year old cousin can do that (Granted,with supervision.) if asked.Is this actually a hard task??
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Yeah that was crazy. I understand that a lot of people put their frozen pizza in the oven with no pan, but the kid had no clue how to get it out. The parent could have at least told her to use a pizza pan, or showed her the proper way to get a steaming hot pizza out of a 350* oven using more than one tiny freaking spatula. Maybe if Neysa stopped knitting for a while or sewing baby clothes, her daughter might have a life skill that may not be expected from normal 13 year olds, but that would be expected of the oldest sibling of 6 kids. Lord knows she's left in charge enough. Those kids are sheltered.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Yeah that was crazy. I understand that a lot of people put their frozen pizza in the oven with no pan, but the kid had no clue how to get it out. The parent could have at least told her to use a pizza pan, or showed her the proper way to get a steaming hot pizza out of a 350* oven using more than one tiny freaking spatula. Maybe if Neysa stopped knitting for a while or sewing baby clothes, her daughter might have a life skill that may not be expected from normal 13 year olds, but that would be expected of the oldest sibling of 6 kids. Lord knows she's left in charge enough. Those kids are sheltered.
Better yet,If she cant handle using the oven,Just do not allow her to use it...You could microwave a cheese pizza.It might take a month of sundays,But it'll get done eventually!! If it fits,theres no uncooked meat,And it isnt metal,It can be microwaved! May not be the best quality,but better than letting your kid maim herself and it isnt like you'll get sick from eating a microwaved pizza....
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I was cooking full meals at that age too. However, I was 15 the first time I put a pizza directly on the rack like that (looked like theirs was on a flimsy piece of cardboard) and it took me forever to get it out. I had no clue what I was doing. The screaming was annoying but she did better than I do still to this day lol. I always put them on a pan for that reason.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Defuego wrote:I was cooking full meals at that age too. However, I was 15 the first time I put a pizza directly on the rack like that (looked like theirs was on a flimsy piece of cardboard) and it took me forever to get it out. I had no clue what I was doing. The screaming was annoying but she did better than I do still to this day lol. I always put them on a pan for that reason.
I usually just get a big round plate,use a spatchula like the one she used,scoot it onto the plate,and go from there,But usually i DO NOT Put a pizza directly on the rack.IVehad one fall through the slats before and it made me cry for at least 20 minutes.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:watching Hanni take the pizza out of the oven in the latest pizza made me so annoyed.
When i was 13 i could cook full meals,And theres this kid struggling to remove a frozen pizza from the microwave....At that age i could cook an entire turkey,stuffing,dressing,and everything included.
I think you’re a bit of an exception..
most 13 yr olds are just learning to make basic snacks to feed themselves after school/if their parents work late.
Ya she should know how to take a frozen pizza out, but don’t shit on her too hard just because you were some exceptional child chef.

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

I don't think a 13 yo being able to cook is so weird. I also could cook full meals at 13. My kids can all cook basic meals-eggs, anything frozen, meat and potatoes and veges. I didn't think that was so unusual.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

AthenaA wrote:I don't think a 13 yo being able to cook is so weird. I also could cook full meals at 13. My kids can all cook basic meals-eggs, anything frozen, meat and potatoes and veges. I didn't think that was so unusual.
Yeah, it's not out of the ordinary. And I definitely don't think most 13 year old's are just learning to make snacks lol.
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

Every family is different. I would approximate kids in this time era learn to cook full meals closer to 17/18....

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I’ve unsubscribed from them but still see them in my suggestions. Why on Earth is one of the kids always at the doctors now? Before she wouldn’t take them in even if their face was literally being eaten away!

TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Pineapples wrote:I’ve unsubscribed from them but still see them in my suggestions. Why on Earth is one of the kids always at the doctors now? Before she wouldn’t take them in even if their face was literally being eaten away!

Ebby has Pandas,Which i really dont feel like explaining (I Know all about it because my nephew is currently waiting to be tested) but basically it's fairly harmless and it just makes your kid an absoulute hellspawn.So,If he wherent a distructive asshole,She'd probably never take him.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I usually don read YT comments, but I read hers because I find her vlogs to be the evil sister of nails on a chalkboard. I've never once seen anyone request "Epik Kids", or for the kids to have their own channel. Have you? I still don't understand why she thinks they need one. Two of the kids either don't talk or cannot be understood. One refuses to be on camera. So that leaves Hanni and a 8 and 6 (+/-) year old? Who wants to see those kids acting like maniacs all day? I swear sometimes she just says "this was soooo requested" because she think it makes her look better. Just stop trying to be the face of your channel. People want to see the kids, not some crazy old whack job.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Did that baby girl clothing haul annoy anyone else? It drove me up a wall.Those clothes that she made are NEVER going to fit any living child,THey look like they'd fit an american girl doll (At most)
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yup! Me! She's going to suffocate that poor thing with those super tight necklines. It cracked me up how she kept saying "we only have small babies, so this will fit for a while"..... I though "girl, I hope you have a 9 pounder!" Hahaha.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Yup! Me! She's going to suffocate that poor thing with those super tight necklines. It cracked me up how she kept saying "we only have small babies, so this will fit for a while"..... I though "girl, I hope you have a 9 pounder!" Hahaha.
I almost hope that she has a 9-11 pounder purely so that NONE iof that fits.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I know I'm evil, but man wouldn't it be great if this baby came out a boy lol. I guess it's rare but my cousin's girlfriend was told the whole pregnancy that her baby was a girl. Now they have a 5 month old little boy and didn't know until he was born!

Return to “A-H”