At Home With Natalie

Huckleberry97
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

At Home With Natalie

Unread post by Huckleberry97 »

Anybody watch At Home With Natalie? She has 10,000 subscribers and 4 kids with another on the way and she really annoys me. I watched her video Back To School Shopping At Target & Walmart and her kids acted like orangutans at the store. And her constant baby talk drives me nuts.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: At Home With Natalie

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Oh my goodness! So glad there is a thread on her... Her over the top party planning is insane. Like when I first found her I was intrigued, like damn those parties are cool... but she seems to be doing parties all the time she must just be constantly making paper flowers and cupcakes. Plus, her dining room decor gives me anxiety all that crap on "display" looks like a store show room, WHY DO YOU NEED THAT MUCH STUFF?!?!
Huckleberry97
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Huckleberry97 »

Oh my god yes. Every day she's having these insane parties. I can see going a bit all out for a birthday party, but with her she's throwing an insane party every week. And then there's her obession with those Osbourne books.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Usborne books are an MLM thing, she just wants people to sell under her. I do love the look of her bookshelf though and Im glad she is atleast one vlogger/blogger who reads to her kids haha

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”