Love Meg - NOT her sister! Part 2

3nellieg
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Love Meg - NOT her sister! Part 2

Unread post by 3nellieg »

I have to say something about the total irresponsibility of today’s video. There is a major influenza outbreak going on right now. School are closing and people are actually dying. This bitch is throwing up a video touting the benefits of Vicks, soup and oils when only medical intervention would be advisable in a real life situation. And,the fools that watch her are praising her for being a good mama. **** you ,Meg and the horse you rode in on.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

she doesn't care about that nor does she know anything about it given the fact that her kids are 'homeschooled' by that bearded stay at home lumberjack.....she thinks about nothing other than what company will pay her bills the next month and that's all there is to it.

i don't really pay her comment section any mind because 1 i'm sure most of them she bought at some point because she has well over 200k subscribers and gets maybe 20k views and 2 they are all in high school anyway
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

So she won’t bathe her kids together because germs but they sleep in the same bed, in The guest room, with meg? Okay. Makes sense.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

Saylo wrote:So she won’t bathe her kids together because germs but they sleep in the same bed, in The guest room, with meg? Okay. Makes sense.
Ummm.. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 3ff12b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i don't think i'll ever understand this girl's train of thought when it comes to her kids but to each their own. she has them both in the same bedroom with bunk beds which i find weird but again to each their own. i don't get the whole guest bedroom thing either together when they are sick because they share a bedroom the rest of the time........she claims it's because the bathroom is closer but in her house tour the bathroom is next to the kids room.

maybe she ran out of things to say? that usually is what tends to happen when your brain is fried.......
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

her video with her mom gave me the chills and not in a good way......of course the video is sponsored by that hair dying company that has sponsored her in the past. you know the ones......the ones she strayed from by going to the salon to get her hair done the last several times instead of going the madison reid route? isn't this two sponsored videos in one week?

did anyone notice at the bottom of her description box she has to put that mary kay is not affiliated with her channel in any way? something tells me the queen got knocked off her pedestal by someone over at mary kay and that's why that one video was taken down as quick as it was a few weeks back.....i also am not shocked that all the makeup she used on her mother was mary kay.........got to schill where you can!
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DollarStoreShampoo »

I wish she would stop calling these fucking box hair dye videos “HOW TO.” You’re just dyeing someone’s hair and filming it. The world’s been using box hair dye since the 1970’s, we don’t need your help.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

and did anyone else catch how horrible her moms hair looked when queen meg was curling her moms hair? she missed so many spots!

poor madison reid thinking they got a good thing with meg but little do they know nobody will ever buy their crap based on the simple fact that they chose meg to do their video with her thrown together crap content.
ptumey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ptumey »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:her video with her mom gave me the chills and not in a good way......of course the video is sponsored by that hair dying company that has sponsored her in the past. you know the ones......the ones she strayed from by going to the salon to get her hair done the last several times instead of going the madison reid route? isn't this two sponsored videos in one week?

did anyone notice at the bottom of her description box she has to put that mary kay is not affiliated with her channel in any way? something tells me the queen got knocked off her pedestal by someone over at mary kay and that's why that one video was taken down as quick as it was a few weeks back.....i also am not shocked that all the makeup she used on her mother was mary kay.........got to schill where you can!
I am an Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay, and when I saw her first initial video with Mary Kay products, I could tell that she had become a consultant and I reported her to Mary Kay Legal right away. There were lots of things she violated in her contract from what she said in videos and what she posted in the description boxes.

She probably thought she could make quick easy money with Mary Kay by telling viewers to go to her MK website, but that’s not compliant with MK Contracts. She’s so dumb Image

This girl is seriously all about the money and it makes me so mad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

wowsers
HopeBush
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HopeBush »

I must have missed the MK video. Was she just promoting herself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

meg is always promoting herself on her channel......the MK video was quickly removed when it went up a few weeks ago
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Come on y’all! She’s too darn pretty to read contracts! (Snort)
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Oh dear, that makeover. The red box color was hideous. When you leave pieces out of your curls on the ends, big no no. Those are called fish tails. And how can I word this? Women of a certain age really don’t need to accentuate their crow’s feet with a winged liner. I know, because I am of that certain age. Not everyone wants to be a Meg clone. Helloooo!!!
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Oh dear, that makeover. The red box color was hideous. When you leave pieces out of your curls on the ends, big no no. Those are called fish tails. And how can I word this? Women of a certain age really don’t need to accentuate their crow’s feet with a winged liner. I know, because I am of that certain age. Not everyone wants to be a Meg clone. Helloooo!!!
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i thought her mother looked beautiful before the makeover personally but the makeup made her face wider and the eyeliner on her was an absolute joke. when meg was putting the mascara on her mother you could see the eyeliner was just a glob on the ends..........super cringeworthy
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

did anyone catch her last two videos? one of them was a folding laundry video and asking the kids questions about her and the other was from yesterday where she deep cleaned her master bathroom. in the laundry folding one where she asked the kids questions about herself it was very clear that justin was behind the camera coaching the kids but when the kids said she was the one that made the money and meg laughed it hurt my heart for justin.......we get it meg you're the breadwinner you stop at nothing to let everyone know this.

the one from yesterday shows her feminine products............no big deal but not one of the was kotex which she claimed not long ago to be the best ever when they sponsored her
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

My heart doesn’t hurt for Justin. He can man up any time and get a job. No one is making him lay around the house, sucking off the you tube teet. I saw him on Instagram the other day reading the Chip Gaines book. I hate to break it to you Justin, but those folks got where they are by hard work, ingenuity, creativity and years of trial and error. Do you seriously think you can achieve that type of success by laying on your lazy ass filming your clueless wife clean her house or dye her hair? Face it, what little you have now has been sucked off the backs of other Youtuber “friends” you’ve used to climb on to get the paltry viewership you now have.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

jesus that was good nellie
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Hello Fresh is geared toward families and homemakers who have careers and lives that make it difficult to get a good meal on the table. So riddle me this...why on earth would they pick the two most do-less twats in North Carolina to sponsor their company? And...to top it off, let her film dumping the leftovers in the garbage can. Sponsors, do you watch any of this crap?

Return to “I-P”