captainoflife
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Love Meg - NOT her sister! Part 2

Unread post by captainoflife »

rachelmomma3 wrote:
ava11 wrote:Her hair is just awful. From the beautiful brunette (imo) to ugly tacky old looking blondie. I dont understand when people say blond is their natural color and show baby pictures. Hallo?? Baby hair and real life hair are two different things. Both my babies were born with black hair, like reeaaly black and now my son is medium brown and daughter light brown.
Meg, you are not a blondie, this color doesnt suit you at all. Look at your natural brows, thats the color you look beautiful with.

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk

It’s not just the color the way she styles it is absolutely hideous! She looked like a poodle in her latest video!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg yes. I was trying to figure out what she looked like. Definitely a poodle. It’s not a good look lololol
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 3nellieg »

Tsk tsk, Meg. We don’t dislike you because you’re unauthentic...well, you are. You copy everyone else. We dislike you because you lie constantly!!! Now, defend that!
ohhey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ohhey »

Her hair gets worse with every vlog. The last title.. “... with an inspiring message from LoveMeg.” She definitely inspires me to not be forced and fake for money and to make sure I choose decent hair styles and colors.

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

i love how her head gets bigger with each video she puts up both figuratively and literally. the hair and the fact that she thinks so highly of her self that she needed to put 'with an inspiring message from love meg' in the title.

was it really necessary to give people a tour of 'her' vacation home? i mean i am sure people go on vacations all the time and don't feel the need to whip out their camera phone and walk around to show off that this isn't your average everyday double wide dwelling chick anymore. the girl found this house online and booked it for $200 a night so how does this make it their vacation home? i call it right now then that motel 6 is my vacation rental home as well if that's how it works.

she has a life coach? :? might want to ask for your money back because the lessons she should be teaching you are being left out like being vain and not being the christian you claimed you want to be.
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

a video on how to love cleaning..............i won't even bother to click on it for the thumbs down
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

She is really reaching for content.

1. Make a list of every little thing you need to do so you can feel accomplished when you mark off "pick up flip flops"

2-3. Omg. Did you know Meg was the first ever speed cleaner? She's so weird she did speed cleaning when she was like 5.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DollarStoreShampoo »

I was momentarily sad thinking of a high school girl training herself to love cleaning, while others were planning actual education and futures and stuff.
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

I had second hand embarrassment watching it. Couldn’t make it through. So full of shit, as usual. Needing money for that Paris trip, y’all.
ava11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ava11 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... f69caf.jpg[/img]

Natural blondie, yeah my fuck Megan, you wish bitch.

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

God those eyebrows keep getting worse

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

valentine's day vlog is up where they show off the fact that they have a babysitter in their house while they are also home. lifestyles of the trash and the famous y'all!

didn't this heiffer JUST do a video about what you can do for valentine's day but then claims in the video they had a hard time coming up with crap to do?

j pimp has a personal trainer now and is sore from working out a few days a week at the gym for the past week and a half. who would've thought that going from a respectable career as a firefighter to sitting on your ass at a desk where your dining room table should be would make someone out of shape?

this vlog made me happy to see their hickman channel gone because this was a lame excuse for a vlog........and when they were hitting molly on her backside and laughing at it toward the end boiled my blood. molly clearly wasn't liking that did anyone catch that?

meg and her pink leather pants and j pimp with his blazer cracked me up at the movie theatre to watch jumanji.

i like meg's ending comments where she says 'we're spoiled now there's no going back' we couldn't agree more queen meg
hellokitkat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hellokitkat »

The babysitter and the personal trainer... totally the SacconeJoly move again. Why? Don’t they see the train wreck the SJs are now? Lol.
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

So I found this girl ages ago (she was still in the trailer and being stalked then y'all...). She now lives in a McMansion and her husband isn't a firefighter anymore? The few times I watched her awhile ago she oozed fake, over the top, charming southern gal; you don't have to fake it if that's who you really are Meg...bless your heart. :roll:

Now she has a life coach and is telling me to be authentic. Glad I haven't missed much from her!
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

I have never seen anyone go to a store and go hog wild on decor like Meg did. Decorating a home takes a long time, and should be done with thought and care. You select items that have meaning and save for items with quality, that last. These two spend money like it’s going out of style. I was, frankly, shocked. You can tell they both come from absolutely nothing by the way they constantly throw their money away.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i haven't seen the latest video but will have to tomorrow. the way they are doing a lot of things these days since coming into money proves they came from nothing which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it's a head shaker at best. life coach, personal trainer, trips to different places, vacation homes, going overseas on a whim......it will eventually catch up to them
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

The way she was talking about wanting to redecorate before family saw the house struck me as odd. I understand wanting your home to look good, but she was acting like it was their home that they own. Wonder if the family realizes they are just renting.

YT13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YT13 »

Is it just my phone or does her channel not show the number of likes and dislikes per video? They filter so much comments from social media. If the comment isn't 100% positive or praising them in some way, it's deleted.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

YT13 wrote:Is it just my phone or does her channel not show the number of likes and dislikes per video? They filter so much comments from social media. If the comment isn't 100% positive or praising them in some way, it's deleted.
Oh she did away with seeing the likes/dislikes a loooong time ago.

3nellieg
Informer
Informer

I think it only show the likes/dislikes on certain sponsorships. She disabled that feature long ago. And, Justin, the lap dog,hovers over social media all day (and night) catching and deleting any negative comments.
YT13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YT13 »

3nellieg wrote:I think it only show the likes/dislikes on certain sponsorships. She disabled that feature long ago. And, Justin, the lap dog,hovers over social media all day (and night) catching and deleting any negative comments.
Maybe I'm old fashioned but it just seems odd that a grown man would quit his job to scroll social media all day.

Return to “I-P”