4children and me

NotSusan
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

4children and me

Unread post by NotSusan »

This is a vlog that follows the sister and nephews and niece of Sarah Ingham (of the Ingham family) in the UK. It’s not that great of quality but it’s real life and there’s no BS. What you see is what you get. Half the time I want to cry because the mom is struggling like hell mainly to help her 12 yr old daughter get out of a bullying situation. I’m shocked at how little attention this vlog has got on this. Kids are literally throwing bottles at this girl’s head on the school bus and they still were refusing to transfer her.
Montymoo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: 4children and me

Unread post by Montymoo »

They are trying to profiteer from Leahs suffering. No respect for either family from me.

Your child is physically assaulted, and rather immediately go to the police you and your sister post twitter/instagram rants? Sharing a child's suffering for all the world to see to give the 'bullies' more ammunition and subject them to online harassment as well? Shameful.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Re: 4children and me

Unread post by NotSusan »

It’s interesting that you say that because I’ve gone back and watched a few blogs and this has been going on for a long time so why is it urgent now? Why wasn’t it urgent then? It sounds like the mom
Was okay letting the daughter go stay with her daughter stay with her daughter for long periods of time because of it so even the dad was aware of it. Why weren’t they both doing something about it. And doesn’t she think the bullies have been watching all this time.
And I feel like all she’s done lately is shop for Leah.
So I retract some of my previous statements now that I’ve watched more. I still think they are pretty real and I do feel for Leah but omg.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”