The Leroys

heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Leroys

Unread post by heyyallitsrach94 »

Didn’t see a forum for them. I’m sure y’all got some opinions on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
indigo7
Amateur
Amateur

Re: The Leroys

Unread post by indigo7 »

This family just can't get the apostrophe (or apostrophe that shouldn't be) correct.
heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyallitsrach94 »

indigo7 wrote:This family just can't get the apostrophe (or apostrophe that shouldn't be) correct.
Omg Image

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Finally checked their channel out and the first video I came across was Logan's story. How heartbreaking. It's so hard, especially as a parent, to realize doctors can't fix everything. What a beautiful little boy.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Im honestly so surprised that this thread isn't active. That mom is something else. The fact that her sister had a daughter named Kelsey and then she went on to name her own daughter Kesley just a few years later... what kind of name is KESley?
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Eh, I think these people are ok so far.

Sure tacky-hat Shanna can be a bit much sometimes when she has her high-pitched cutesy orgasms everytime Kesley does something banal (but according to Shanna is sooo hilarious and sooo cute) or when she can't stop to re-live her teenage years again by trying to be more of a friend to Lillie than her own daughter is.

Very much like Cory, he's a pilot (translation for Youtubers: has a genuine job), and isn't really much into the whole filming thing. To him Youtube seems just some hobby of his wife, keeps her from boredom, or more.

Regarding to Kesley I would like to see more of her dancing and less of these silly phone-pranks, but hey she's the channel carrier. The other kids are more background characters, but that's fine.

And I have to say I do like their mimimalistic house interior. Less is more.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Defuego wrote:Im honestly so surprised that this thread isn't active. That mom is something else. The fact that her sister had a daughter named Kelsey and then she went on to name her own daughter Kesley just a few years later... what kind of name is KESley?
I so agree. I just found this thread and thought it would be super active. This is one family I couldn't watch anymore even to snark on. Shanna is so annoying and the little girls aren't entertaining to watch like other YouTube kids (which is totally fine, it's not their job to be performers). I feel like they're aimed towards viewers Kesley's age most of the time, so maybe that's why I don't like them, but I can't get past a vlog without cringing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh God. My daughter just found them. I just can't. The pseudo Carpool karaoke (sitting in the driveway mugging for the camera) is just awful, and my daughter put on the "You Dyed Your Hair Pink?" vlog-- I had to turn it off. What gripping vlogging. Sisters spinning each other around on a chair. Oh look, here's my brother and sisters watching TV! What on earth made her decide to post this?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They went to try on clothes. I was trying to count the number of times they said the word "cute" in a five minute segment. I lost count. Every. Single. Outfit. "Oh look-- how cute!""This is cute!" They really need a thesaurus.
Is it a Utah/Idaho Mormon thing? Because Kayli Butler, the Griffiths, the Binghams, and these ladies can NOT seem to think of any other adjective. Everything is "cute", or in extreme cases, "super cute".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
sunshine12

Unread post by sunshine12 »

I must be alone in this but I adore this family.

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Does anyone know what happened to Lilie? She never in videos anymore.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

What is their obsession with coconut milk/water (not sure what it is) and diet Coke? It sounds SO disgusting to me...

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:What is their obsession with coconut milk/water (not sure what it is) and diet Coke? It sounds SO disgusting to me...

I think it’s from a local soda shop. I’ve seen a few different Utah vloggers with them. I’m really not sure. I’ve been tempted to try a flavor combo like that at Sonic to try it. I don’t have any soda shop like that around where I live.
bbaby18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bbaby18 »

Lolislol26 wrote:Does anyone know what happened to Lilie? She never in videos anymore.

I dont think she and kesley are friends anymore.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

bbaby18 wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:Does anyone know what happened to Lilie? She never in videos anymore.

That's so weird. They were completely attached at the hip, and the mom kept calling Lilie her "extra daughter". Just goes to show how "F" those "BFF's" are. I am still close with my best friend from grade school, even though she lives 2500 miles away. But we grew up in a different time.
That's one of the problems with putting your life on the internet like that. Friends do drift apart, and jealousies develop over things like social media.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Lolislol26 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:What is their obsession with coconut milk/water (not sure what it is) and diet Coke? It sounds SO disgusting to me...

I think it’s from a local soda shop. I’ve seen a few different Utah vloggers with them. I’m really not sure. I’ve been tempted to try a flavor combo like that at Sonic to try it. I don’t have any soda shop like that around where I live.
It just sounds nasty to me. I googled it and people call it a "dirty diet Coke". Some people put creamer in it! Ugh. I guess if you can't have a dirty martini, you gotta get your jollies somewhere.

bbaby18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bbaby18 »

lmmomSD wrote:
bbaby18 wrote:

That's so weird. They were completely attached at the hip, and the mom kept calling Lilie her "extra daughter". Just goes to show how "F" those "BFF's" are. I am still close with my best friend from grade school, even though she lives 2500 miles away. But we grew up in a different time.
That's one of the problems with putting your life on the internet like that. Friends do drift apart, and jealousies develop over things like social media.

well I saw on instagram that Lillie called Kesley annoying or something? I figure she got to high school and started hanging out with older "cooler" kids and they drifted. It happens. We were all 15 once!!

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

bbaby18 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
bbaby18 wrote:I dont think she and kesley are friends anymore.

well I saw on instagram that Lillie called Kesley annoying or something? I figure she got to high school and started hanging out with older "cooler" kids and they drifted. It happens. We were all 15 once!!

Is Kesley still on the dance team? I remember her and Lily being really excited about it. We see her coming home from school but nothing about dance- ever. It’s been awhile since I was in high school but I remember our dance team performed at all of the football games, pep assemblies, and had competitions.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Perry has no autonomy. She _hated_ those overalls, and looked really uncomfortable, and all her mom kept saying was "Oh, but you LOOK adorable!" Because obviously, looks are more important than comfort. Then her dad starts picking her up by the overalls and yelling about giving her a wedgie. She was obviously so pissed at him, and he just laughed. What a pair of jerks.
And Kesley was throwing up all night and they fed her Chick Fil-A? Smart.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Thank God they got rid of the "Hellooooo!" at the end of the intro. It will like nails on a chalkboard. Although Perry with her gum is pretty awful too. What is it with them and gum? They're getting ready for school, and the son already has gum in his mouth!
Mom was yammering on about who knows what, for a few minutes, and Perry interrupted her with the hair color she wanted, and mom goes, "Can I just get one word in? Just one?"
Then she made fun of her kids' school pictures. So that's out on the internet forever. "I'm so glad I do photography, so I can help my kids out with their school pictures" We all have horrible school pictures in our past, right? Isn't that part of the fun? Looks are really important to her, aren't they?
I think I am going to have to add these people to the list of vloggers my daughter can only watch when I'm not around. The list just keeps growing and growing.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”