Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

maggielin
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by maggielin »

Polllllooooo wrote:
maggielin wrote:You can check my IP. I'm not Ashe lol. I'm not even in the US. I'm in Canada. Isn't Oregon in America? Am I missing something lmao
Did you really just forget to change accounts before replying to yourself? ;)
I replied to extend my comment. Calm down. No ones switching accounts. Who has time for that.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

maggielin wrote:
Polllllooooo wrote:
maggielin wrote:You can check my IP. I'm not Ashe lol. I'm not even in the US. I'm in Canada. Isn't Oregon in America? Am I missing something lmao
Did you really just forget to change accounts before replying to yourself? ;)
I replied to extend my comment. Calm down. No ones switching accounts. Who has time for that.
All I said is you can check my IP.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

"Polllllooooo" seems like the one pointing figures at people. Interesting though, I've never seen you commenting on this thread until today. This thread has basically been a conversation amongst 5 or 6 other people from day one. But then you magically pop up?
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

maggielin wrote:"Polllllooooo" seems like the one pointing figures at people. Interesting though, I've never seen you commenting on this thread until today. This thread has basically been a conversation amongst 5 or 6 other people from day one. But then you magically pop up?
Right? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Image

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Hello curious people. I advise everyone to search "Polllllooooo" in the search bar of this thread and peep how all the posts were made today. Yet, this person knows almost every detail about the situation. My hypothesis is that this is Ashe's account. We all knew she was watching this thread yet once she has a mental breakdown on Twitter, this person magically posts. This person is also angry about me posting screenshots (which I have every right to do), just like Ashe.

I desperately wanted this drama to be true. It's upsetting when someone does this stuff out of boredom. Just like I mentioned above, this could've gotten Justin in serious trouble if this went on.
Last edited by maggielin on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Polllllooooo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Polllllooooo »

maggielin wrote:"Polllllooooo" seems like the one pointing figures at people. Interesting though, I've never seen you commenting on this thread until today. This thread has basically been a conversation amongst 5 or 6 other people from day one. But then you magically pop up?
That’s because I haven’t posted before today miss “ pretending to be an original poster but joined less than a week ago” :D
And yeah, I’m pointing a finger. Mostly at you. And I’m not even the first one to do so.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Polllllooooo wrote:
That’s because I haven’t posted before today miss “ pretending to be an original poster but joined less than a week ago” :D
And yeah, I’m pointing a finger. Mostly at you. And I’m not even the first one to do so.
The only thing pointing a finger at me is your other personalities. Good day.
Polllllooooo
Amateur
Amateur

maggielin wrote:Hello curious people. I advise everyone to search "Polllllooooo" in the search bar of this thread and peep how all the posts were made today. Yet, this person knows almost every detail about the situation. My hypothesis is that this is Ashe's account. We all knew she was watching this thread yet once she has a mental breakdown on Twitter, this person magically posts. This person is also angry about me posting screenshots (which I have every right to do), just like Ashe.
Omg, look at you trying to wriggle :D Yeah Hi! I’m so super angry about some screenshots of faked text messages ! Look at me go! :D :D :D Ashe isn’t real, and has never been real. It’s been a shitty troll from the beginning and the one keeping that troll alive with frequent updates and inside tidbits have been you. That is why I’m pointing the finger at you. It adds up. There’s also a high change that you have more than one account you’ve been running this show with.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Polllllooooo wrote:
maggielin wrote:Hello curious people. I advise everyone to search "Polllllooooo" in the search bar of this thread and peep how all the posts were made today. Yet, this person knows almost every detail about the situation. My hypothesis is that this is Ashe's account. We all knew she was watching this thread yet once she has a mental breakdown on Twitter, this person magically posts. This person is also angry about me posting screenshots (which I have every right to do), just like Ashe.
Omg, look at you trying to wriggle :D Yeah Hi! I’m so super angry about some screenshots of faked text messages ! Look at me go! :D :D :D Ashe isn’t real, and has never been real. It’s been a shitty troll from the beginning and the one keeping that troll alive with frequent updates and inside tidbits have been you. That is why I’m pointing the finger at you. It adds up. There’s also a high change that you have more than one account you’ve been running this show with.
Or there's a high chance you're delusional. You can't even make fake accounts on here. You'll get a strike from the moderator.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Polllllooooo wrote:
statistics
Last visited:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:46 pm
Total posts:
13 | Search user’s posts
(0.00% of all posts / 2.60 posts per day)
Most active forum:
Lesser Gossiped About Moms
(13 Posts / 100.00% of user’s posts)
Most active topic:

You joined a five days ago and you're most active thread is this one.
Polllllooooo
Amateur
Amateur

maggielin wrote:
Polllllooooo wrote:
statistics
Last visited:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:46 pm
Total posts:
13 | Search user’s posts
(0.00% of all posts / 2.60 posts per day)
Most active forum:
Lesser Gossiped About Moms
Most active topic:

You joined a five days ago and you're most active thread is this one.
Yes I did. And yes it is, it’s the only one I have commented on. By your logic I’m the ashe troll, have been lurking around gathering information and now am blaming the poster that has brought Ashe the most attention for being a troll. Why? What would I get out of it? If I’m the troll, why would I kill my best promoter? You’re the one making sure she gets more attention. Not to mention if I hadn’t pointed the finger at you, no one would have know of my existence. I’m not covering my ass in anyway by pointing the finger at you. You on the other hand might as well be by pointing the finger at me. You’ve done the same thing once before.
Or you’re claiming that ashe is actually a real person, and upset at you for posting screenshots and that’s why pointing the troll finger at you. If that’s the case then you are just digging yourself further and making it even more clear that I’m right.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

So how many of us think this baby is going to be cute? If you could choose which of the two to look more like, would you pick Rachelle or Justin?
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Amcco191 wrote:So how many of us think this baby is going to be cute? If you could choose which of the two to look more like, would you pick Rachelle or Justin?
Justin. Image

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bethanymack »

bethanymack wrote:99% of us here just like to watch and wonder at this girl's life - we don't contact her on her social media. We don't troll. We just discuss content she willingly provides on a website created for that.

I'll be tuning out for a week until the troll stops with the nonsense.
Just checked in after a week...
Internet tip of the day: stop feeding them and they'll starve.

Anyway, I think Rachelle has been much more tolerable the last few vlogs. Not nearly as much baby talk or inane chatter. Justin is getting more annoying though. I think it probably is difficult to get back into the swing of things after a seven-month deployment, especially in a young relationship. I really continue to watch her because she's pregnant. No way I'd be watching this girl and her weird husband if she wasn't about to be bringing a life into the world. Anyone agree? Youtube can be a vicious livelihood.
DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

Polllllooooo wrote:
You literally joined the day before she did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Omg how many fucking pages of everyone on here arguing who is Ashe. Who gives a shit we were all pretty sure this was all fake from lack of evidence. Arguing forever will accomplish nothing. Whoever it is will not admit it. They know they will look fucking crazy.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Which vlog and at what time stamp does Rachelle ask Justin where is he going? Anyone know?

here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

Britxo wrote:Which vlog and at what time stamp does Rachelle ask Justin where is he going? Anyone know?

Inexpensive Clothing Haul - around 10:40
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

here4thepopcorn wrote:
Britxo wrote:Which vlog and at what time stamp does Rachelle ask Justin where is he going? Anyone know?

Inexpensive Clothing Haul - around 10:40
Thanks!

amycsmith19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amycsmith19 »

Hopefully the baby looks more like Justin. R's nose on a baby..... lord help it!

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”