Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Curious
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by Curious »

Amcco191 wrote:She deleted her fb?! Damn! I was just going to ask if one of you could please find me on Twitter (one of ashe’s followers, red headed nurse), and just let me know what her real name is because I’m dying. Hahah my stalking skills used to be superb. I’m ashamed.
Right? It's agonizing. We're so nosey. ImageImageImage

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Okay, so having missed ALLLLL of this drama I totally took to Twitter to try to find this girls account... I didn’t. I did however come across an account with a similar name to “Ashe” who loves video games, and Pokémon... like a lot. She also talks about writing papers & being away from home. Missing her dog blah blah blah. Her home town fits in with the vauge mentions of “Ashe” location. Any of you sleuths care confirm in PM’s if this is the same person?

While Rachelle has gotten on my last nerve lately (the dog situation is sooooo annoying!!!!) this “Ashe” person is a lowlife seeking attention. Whether it’s attention from Justin or the general public no one held a gun to her head and forced her to cheat with a married man. No one forced her to intentionally try to hurt another human being. Call it class, call if taking the high road, maturity whatever, “Ashe” is lacking in all departments... this chick is just as crazy of not more so than all of the other side chicks we’ve seen associated with YT.

Granted she’s not a troll.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

The clothes haul was so freaking boring. The sponsored videos are the worst.

jenneroni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenneroni »

Snow White wrote:Okay, so having missed ALLLLL of this drama I totally took to Twitter to try to find this girls account... I didn’t. I did however come across an account with a similar name to “Ashe” who loves video games, and Pokémon... like a lot. She also talks about writing papers & being away from home. Missing her dog blah blah blah. Her home town fits in with the vauge mentions of “Ashe” location. Any of you sleuths care confirm in PM’s if this is the same person?

While Rachelle has gotten on my last nerve lately (the dog situation is sooooo annoying!!!!) this “Ashe” person is a lowlife seeking attention. Whether it’s attention from Justin or the general public no one held a gun to her head and forced her to cheat with a married man. No one forced her to intentionally try to hurt another human being. Call it class, call if taking the high road, maturity whatever, “Ashe” is lacking in all departments... this chick is just as crazy of not more so than all of the other side chicks we’ve seen associated with YT.

Granted she’s not a troll.
I can see why Ashe would want to do this though, as she kinda explained on her Twitter. If Rachelle really has stalked her, called her repeatedly, drove by her house, and then turns around and plays happy family on YouTube I’d be pissed too. Especially if Rachelle always escalates it when J comes home. It doesn’t excuse being involved with (or lead on by?) a married man at all, but I’d be pretty desperate to get that nutcase to leave me alone too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielin »

This was her cover photo. I checked this morning it seems like she removed all her profile photos and cover photos before deleting?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Here's her profile pic but I covered her face because I don't want to get in trouble. I tried reverse searching and nothing popped up. She had a color version but when I refreshed everything was gone. I feel like such a creep! Ha. Slow day at work
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I don't believe Rachelle is Ashe anymore. You have to admit since it's happened before it was a reasonable guess though.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

Hahahaha we're all creeps. It's okay. I'm off work today so it's just bad.

I noticed Ashe posted something on twitter about a post I made earlier about the "infection" (high white blood cell count in justin's semen analysis way back). She said the post should be deleted because it's slander. First off, I did NOT say "Justin has an STD," I said that a high WBC was definitely an indication of an infection; possibly an STD, and that I definitely wouldn't want to mention it in a vlog because it's embarrassing. I also made no mention of "Ashe" in the post. Second, it wouldn't be slander, it would be libel because it's written. But in order for it to be libel it would have to be false and I would have had to say "________________ gave ____________ an STD." Which I did not. I made no mention of her. Eyeroll.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

I don't know. Something is weird but we obviously won't know the full story. She obviously has no intentions on telling us and Rachelle's not going to break that happy family image. I don't think Ashe had intentions on telling us anyway. Probably just likes the attention from Rachelle and Justin's fanbase. I wouldn't define us as "fans" though.

The girl I seen on Facebook is way too pretty to even THINK about Justin Swannie. She's a pretty girl, I wanna say she's unattractive but she kind of trumps Rachelle in many ways. I was expecting her to look bad but she's a relatively decent looking girl. A little scrawny. (I'm a dentist ahahah so excuse this:) She's got a slight gap between her two front teeth and they're lined kind of weird. Kind of has a splotchy spray tan (In my opinion) has a decent nose and big blue eyes but dark (like she fills them in too much) eyebrows. She also has a bunch of embarassing photos like her at disney land, her dressed like a 2 year old. Her in random costumes? My college aged niece has similar photos. I'm guessing she goes to a lot of parties. She seems like a partier.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Amcco191 wrote:Hahahaha we're all creeps. It's okay. I'm off work today so it's just bad.

I noticed Ashe posted something on twitter about a post I made earlier about the "infection" (high white blood cell count in justin's semen analysis way back). She said the post should be deleted because it's slander. First off, I did NOT say "Justin has an STD," I said that a high WBC was definitely an indication of an infection; possibly an STD, and that I definitely wouldn't want to mention it in a vlog because it's embarrassing. I also made no mention of "Ashe" in the post. Second, it wouldn't be slander, it would be libel because it's written. But in order for it to be libel it would have to be false and I would have had to say "________________ gave ____________ an STD." Which I did not. I made no mention of her. Eyeroll.
Ew, the words "Justin's semen analysis" just creeps me out. Gag. That's definitely tmi. No one needed to know that he had a abnormal amour of white blood cells in his defective ass...semen. Lol
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

Right? The early vlogs are TMI trainwrecks. So hard to look away. Haha so gross

Edit** stupid autocorrect keeps turning vlog into blog
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Rachelle touching her hair every five seconds drives me NUTS and how many freaking PACKAGES does this wacko get!? How do people watch her vlogs I can’t even get through two minutes.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Amcco191 wrote:Hahahaha we're all creeps. It's okay. I'm off work today so it's just bad.

Just makes it look true her getting mad about it. Maybe one of them gave it to the other.

pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

I have to say, Ashe is super pretty. Well at least I think so. Too pretty for Justin’s ugly ass and 3,000x prettier than rachelle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
maggielin
Talker
Talker

jbg1515 wrote:I have to say, Ashe is super pretty. Well at least I think so. Too pretty for Justin’s ugly ass and 3,000x prettier than rachelle. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I thought Ashe was very attractive which made me doubt if it was her or not. Took a while for me to dig up enough proof. I always thought that Rachelle and Justin were oddly the save level of attractive.

Justin's not the ugliest dude I've seen but he's not necessarily cute or hot either. Kind of "High School boyfriend" cute. Like that super masculine soccer boy you date in high school but like after he goes to south america with his parents and falls alseep under the sun. Ya kno? But like... Permanently sunburnt.

Rachelle's...not ugly. She's cute. I guess. I feel like she Has potential if she liked...tried. Tried to do her makeup. Just tried in general. Has a interesting nose and I'm not a fan of the nose ring on her.

Both solid 5's
Ubba1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ubba1 »

I wish i saw a photo of Ashe!
Makaye
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Makaye »

[quote="maggielin"]This was her cover photo. I checked this morning it seems like she removed all her profile photos and cover photos before deleting?[/quote

How do I find her Twitter? I’m lost
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Makaye wrote:
maggielin wrote:This was her cover photo. I checked this morning it seems like she removed all her profile photos and cover photos before deleting?[/quote

How do I find her Twitter? I’m lost
Here's the link to her twitter profile ashe (@ashe41959512): https://twitter.com/ashe41959512?s=09

trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

Yeahhhh I'm gonna go ahead and place the moral inferiority on the cheater who is also married. It's not the other woman's fault she's beeing pursued by someone who is cuffed. Married dudes can be soooo manipulative into convincing their misstressses that they're leaving their wife for them. I really don't think mistresses have any moral duty to inform the SO, because they're opening themselves up to a world of hurt, humiliation, and it's not their relationship to police and monitor. So many of them are lied to and strung along to the point where it's emotionally abusive in its own right. And this is coming from me, who has been cheated on. I placed exactly 0 blame on the other woman (even though our relationship was VERY known), and all of it on my dirty ex.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Sounds like the cheating is still going on. Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... e602e5.jpg[/img]

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”