Zoe Hazel (The Van Clan)

propertyoferen
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Zoe Hazel (The Van Clan)

Unread post by propertyoferen »

MorganH87 wrote:And I thought they took Wilders pacifier? It’s been a long time since he’s had it (in a video at least) and then that vlog he had it again.

I remember the video where they “took it away” so I’m assuming that didn’t last
I can’t stand when parents let children over 18 months have a pacifier. There’s no reason for it, all it does is mess up their teeth and make other people cringe. I remember working at a daycare and throwing this three year olds pacifier away because it’s gross seeing him suck on that Image
AliceInWonder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AliceInWonder »

MorganH87 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:10 pm And I thought they took Wilders pacifier? It’s been a long time since he’s had it (in a video at least) and then that vlog he had it again.

Maybe that's why he cant talk?!
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

propertyoferen wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:05 pm
MorganH87 wrote:And I thought they took Wilders pacifier? It’s been a long time since he’s had it (in a video at least) and then that vlog he had it again.

I can’t stand when parents let children over 18 months have a pacifier. There’s no reason for it, all it does is mess up their teeth and make other people cringe. I remember working at a daycare and throwing this three year olds pacifier away because it’s gross seeing him suck on that Image

I took my daughters away right after she turned 1. And I do agree with you, but you can’t just throw someone’s pacifier away because you don’t like it. You could have gotten in serious trouble
Mal2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mal2000 »

MorganH87 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:10 pm And I thought they took Wilders pacifier? It’s been a long time since he’s had it (in a video at least) and then that vlog he had it again.

He seems like very difficult toddler to parent and they like to play more than parent so they probably gave it back after a day of his tantrums. I'm assuming it wasn't on camera because they didn't want criticized for him still having it so they just keep it out of the shot
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

I had a pacifier until i was 5, and it messed up my teeth and i really question how my mom let me do that.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Cry morris91
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Cry morris91 »

Zoe is a mess they cant handle the kids they have and want another baby like what is wrong with her and her husband I get so freaked out when he changes the calendar.
notyomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notyomama »

So their kid has a 104 degree fever, and they're taking her to the STORE to buy a tv stand? Why are they dragging these sick ass kids all over the damn place?

They're a fucking MESS. Those poor babies. And the public there! JFC.
tictacsss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tictacsss »

What impact did they think their latest video would have? Wow, they’re so holy. They donate and go to church for views. I also feel like they didn’t even buy all the presents they put in the basket. They have this face they make when they’re bullshitting their viewers and you can just tell.
tictacsss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tictacsss »

Aaaaandd they don’t even know why they named their son Wilder 😂👏🏽
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

tictacsss wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:26 pm Aaaaandd they don’t even know why they named their son Wilder 😂👏🏽
I’m not even surprised. They put little to no thought into the things they do.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

tictacsss wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:12 pm What impact did they think their latest video would have? Wow, they’re so holy. They donate and go to church for views. I also feel like they didn’t even buy all the presents they put in the basket. They have this face they make when they’re bullshitting their viewers and you can just tell.
why is everyone of the teen moms on youtube religious and so god loving? Like why is that a thing among them? it's clearly just to make themselves look good and holy. It just feels fake.
Like Maddie when she made a video about this website, and bashed someone here for being Christian and gossiping which is a SIN.
Are you really the best person to talk about sins, Maddie?
I don't know, man, it all just seems very fake.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

Rorygz194 wrote:
tictacsss wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:12 pm What impact did they think their latest video would have? Wow, they’re so holy. They donate and go to church for views. I also feel like they didn’t even buy all the presents they put in the basket. They have this face they make when they’re bullshitting their viewers and you can just tell.
why is everyone of the teen moms on youtube religious and so god loving? Like why is that a thing among them? it's clearly just to make themselves look good and holy. It just feels fake.
Like Maddie when she made a video about this website, and bashed someone here for being Christian and gossiping which is a SIN.
Exactly. I've noticed some of them don't talk about their religion much. Example: Cam. She mentions it every once in a while, but not in a way where it seems like she's shoving it down your throat. She lets people have their own opinions without her judgment and that's one of the few things I like about her. However, compare her with Allie or Zoe, who only began talking about religion to prove that they are good people. They talk about it at every moment to show how 'godly' they are, and yeah, I do believe in religion, but I also think there are more things about life to talk about. It doesn't have to be about God 24/7.
Or even compare it with Maddie, who only does this shit to prove a point. She, again, wants all of her 10 year old minions/the pedophiles to believe she is holy.
I'm tired of the same conversation these teen moms keep up with about being so religious and whatever. Like I said before, there's nothing wrong with believing whatever you believe in, but religion does not have to be the only thing going on in your life.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

notagossip wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:16 pm
Rorygz194 wrote:
Exactly. I've noticed some of them don't talk about their religion much. Example: Cam. She mentions it every once in a while, but not in a way where it seems like she's shoving it down your throat. She lets people have their own opinions without her judgment and that's one of the few things I like about her. However, compare her with Allie or Zoe, who only began talking about religion to prove that they are good people. They talk about it at every moment to show how 'godly' they are, and yeah, I do believe in religion, but I also think there are more things about life to talk about. It doesn't have to be about God 24/7.
Or even compare it with Maddie, who only does this shit to prove a point. She, again, wants all of her 10 year old minions/the pedophiles to believe she is holy.
I'm tired of the same conversation these teen moms keep up with about being so religious and whatever. Like I said before, there's nothing wrong with believing whatever you believe in, but religion does not have to be the only thing going on in your life.
its sad that the only thing going on in some peoples life is religion.
And as you said, Maddie only believes when its convenient for her. Or tries to prove a point ("IT'S TOTALLY NORMAL TO HAVE A BABY AT 14 BECAUSE MARY GOT PREGNANT AT 14"). It's annoying.
Zoe and Allie only does it too look good and thats now what religion is about. I'm an atheist, but i still don't think religion should be used to make you feel better about yourself.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Of course these guys had to show their faith by celebrating New Years in a church...
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

propertyoferen wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:05 pm

Wow, you’re so cool, throwing away someone’s stuff that you didn’t pay for because YOU don’t like their choices.

Our dentist said pacifiers don’t ruin teeth unless kids are like 4+ using one. Teeth things are genetic.

How old is Wilder (ugh that name). I was wondering about his speech since he goes to speech therapy. I just recently started watching these vids
Autumn6or
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Autumn6or »

I wonder how they are feeling about all the other teen moms meeting up in Colorado.
AliceInWonder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AliceInWonder »

Autumn6or wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:13 pm I wonder how they are feeling about all the other teen moms meeting up in Colorado.
I was thinking the same thing, lol. Cos they did a group new years celebration last year.
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

I just noticed that Zoe follows all of the teen mom girls kn that little group (except Cam), but none of them follow her. None of them lol not even Allie or Yasmyn

Which is funny because the other day on a live, someone asked if they were friends with the teen moms and she said yes and Garick was like “yea, all of them really”

Wonder what happened 🤔🤔🤔
Drama_llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama_llama »

They are literally talking about fostering because they haven’t fallen pregnant yet! Yikes!! I couldn’t be bothered watching the whole video but still yikes...
Just along for the drama 😂
LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

They are so gross. I hope they know they won’t be allowed to show pics or videos of those children. Stick to exploiting your own kids

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”