The Ohana Adventure

cupcakezzzzz
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Ohana Adventure

Unread post by cupcakezzzzz »

Does anyone else watch these guys? I used to LOVE their channel a year ago when they actually vlogged life. Then they completely switched their demographic and started targeting children.

Their videos now are soooooooo cringe worthy and they have their children working as YouTube slaves. The children get nothing out of it except being exploited

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur

The Ohana Adventure

Unread post by flowerchildd29 »

cupcakezzzzz wrote:Does anyone else watch these guys? I used to LOVE their channel a year ago when they actually vlogged life. Then they completely switched their demographic and started targeting children.

Their videos now are soooooooo cringe worthy and they have their children working as YouTube slaves. The children get nothing out of it except being exploited

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk
Yeah I used to watch them too then they became way too fake to me. Like you can tell that they would tell the kids to act in some of the vlogs. But I noticed they really don’t talk to no one anymore. I wonder why everyone stopped talking to them.

Kiss my ass XOXO Gossip Girl
Happy Mommy 319
Talker
Talker

Re: The Ohana Adventure

Unread post by Happy Mommy 319 »

Have you noticed how Klae always scrunches her nose when she talks...it drives me nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: The Ohana Adventure

Unread post by MervelllaB »

These people drive me mad! They are always playing games for money or days off school. They often feature the kids choosing or making their own food and swapping it. None of it makes any sense?
They are so materialistic and their silly games and challenges encourage this in their kids. It’s unbearable to watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”