Rachel And Babies

sundaylover
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Rachel And Babies

Unread post by sundaylover »

Anyone watch her videos? I haven't find any thread about her.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
lovethekisses
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Rachel And Babies

Unread post by lovethekisses »

I only know her because of she always left comments on Britney, Brittany and Vanessa's vblogs.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

I subbed to her after Vanessa's video the other day but I haven't had a chance to watch.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Is there another board about her?
Miabloom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miabloom »

Not that i have seen. She has been really erking me of late. I just cant stand seeing all her comments on all the popular ytmoms videos. They always seem so "ill just write a comment so people see my channel" and i noticed she is always one of the first to comment on a video like she is stalking her phone all day. I give her credit for her diy ability however her house is so pinteresty eek. To me she comes across as a negative person in life she puts on a front for the camera but i just dont buy it
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Miabloom wrote:Not that i have seen. She has been really erking me of late. I just cant stand seeing all her comments on all the popular ytmoms videos. They always seem so "ill just write a comment so people see my channel" and i noticed she is always one of the first to comment on a video like she is stalking her phone all day. I give her credit for her diy ability however her house is so pinteresty eek. To me she comes across as a negative person in life she puts on a front for the camera but i just dont buy it
I was liking her channel and then I saw her comment on Jess' and I thought "ew".... She is my favorite from all the YT moms, but sometimes she rubs me the wrong way. Like when she talks to her daughter she sounds uninterested, idk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Miabloom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miabloom »

For once i actually liked her DIY on the kitchen especially the backing. Props to her
lori_momof3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lori_momof3 »

I DONT LIKE WHEN SHE SINGS IN THE CAR. And some times she does that multiple times in one blogs come on. I like her clean house. And I don't get why she lets her little boy where those boots, he can barely walk with them she's ok

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Well, it seems that she deleted her channel. Wonder why...

annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

hmmm she did have quite a complex history, I can imagine neg comments and pressure would get to her. I was also surprised her channel didnt get bigger after v shoutout i thought her channel was better . Bit pinterest nazi for my liking and she refused multiple vid requests re homeschooling routine

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

Bambi_ wrote:Well, it seems that she deleted her channel. Wonder why...Image

Just noticed this as well. so strange. Maybe trouble with her man? She is posting a ton on snapchat..seems to maybe be going thru something. Changing her hair. Piercings..tattoos...And she seems obsessive about her weight...her thigh gap is borderline anorexic looking yet shes constantly working out...go eat a burger girl you deserve it. Weird to delete everything tho.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

and she's back. One thing I really like about Rachael is that she let's her children have age appropriate input into their lives , when Jay da wanted her hair short although not keen Rachel did it,and was initially planning going to home school but on recent video ( possibly comments under) she explains that Jay day really wanted to try school so they will see how it goes. Good for her wish the Landings could do that

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I love her videos. Think her house and kids are adorable I just ahte how she posts one video and then disappears for 3 months. Even if she posted one video a week.. something.. anything...
Paige95
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Paige95 »

I wish she would vlog again she was a real one! So down to earth and I wish there were more bloggers like her!

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”