myka stauffer

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: myka stauffer

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Guess who's deleting comments again? Myka ! The woman can never be happy she got Huxley, she got a puppy and now she wants to get pregnant even though she knows theres loads of babies waiting in orphanages. I think she needs some prescribed chill pills.
lilith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilith »

"I'm familiar with maltese so, that's why I got it..." Is she kidding with that?

Then, I wonder why she got Hux, an asian Chinese, when all her kids are white Americans.

Going by her selfish and sick logic, shouldn't she have gotten an orphan that was "familiar" to her then? This only shows what type of mindset she has. You don't get a dog or a child bc it's convenient to you and your life, you do it out of a good heart and good intentions to hopefully help and make their quality of life better than it was before.

She misses the point and reason entirely as to why viewers had issue with getting any dog that wasn't from a shelter. The bottom line is, if the pet isn't from a shelter, it really doesn't matter where else you get the pet. Puppymill or petshop, it's still supporting people and businesses that sell high priced pets. Same with Hux. He's probably just another "maltese" in her eyes. It's much more attention grabbing to pay top dollar for a child and travel all the way to China for content than it is to stay in the States and get another "run of the mill" American child.

I did enjoy seeing grandma playing with Hux at the end though. She seemed genuinely sweet which M has never shown nor given the same attention to Hux or even her other kids, other than Radley.
Say it as it is
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Say it as it is »

Surely there will be after adoption checks from social services or another agency?, to see how Huxley is. I am unfamiliar how it works in the USA.
lilith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilith »

Since they adopted him from China, it's pretty ambiguous. Even with how each agency in China handles their adoption process, it's really difficult to say. More than likely, there won't be anything like that. I know many families that have adopted via China and never heard of house visits/checks after the adoption process is signed and sealed. Not sure how adopting within the US works though.

Anyhow, this is the youtube channel I was talking about in my other post. They're called: BeccaAndDan. Now THIS is how M and J should treat Hux.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BeccaAndDan

You can tell Becca and Dan really prepped for this and they don't stop trying. Becca immediately kneels down to Shelah's level and is all smiles to her. She doesn't immediately try to grab at her like how M did with Hux... I really liked how they used small words in Chinese too to try to communicate with her. It was also really nice to see that they spent a little time in China before going back to the States. They even took her out to for Chinese food! Poor Hux is probably missing the taste of rice! It's the little things that B and D do to try and soothe her. They don't daily vlog though, which is a shame bc I think they promote a healthy light on adoption. I really enjoy watching them. They have two beautiful boys and Shelah is a doll. I think B has some sort of Doctorates degree? Better than lazy, dingbat M...

I found their IG and noticed that they took a lot of family photos and did small family activities once she arrived to the US. Like flying kites, backyard pool party and meeting the grandparents. I also love how thoughtful they were to progress into bigger and larger activities. They seemed to have taken her and the family to nearby places like the ocean bc they said she had never seen the ocean or sand before. And recently they went to Disney World? I think that's after a little under a year of her being here though. Not to mention their Halloween costumes! The entire family dressed up in a Star Wars theme. In the vlogs, B and D are really good at asking each of them a question and getting their input and giving everyone the time to speak and participate.

Also, on B's IG, Shelah got her hand smashed by a door and they quickly took her to the ER... but Hux get's his eye nearly gutted out and M and J just laugh it off mocking the poor baby. I swear B and D compared to M and J are night and day.
lilith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilith »

Btw, no one uses the word 'ya'll' here... isn't that a Ohio thing? and it happens to be part of M's daily vocabulary :)

Hi, Myka!
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I'm from Ohio and say Y'all everyday!!!! I'm backing up your theory ;)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
angelhollow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by angelhollow »

I can't help but think she is pregnant. She constantly talks about her period and shares what pads she's using. :? It's like she's trying to overcompensate for the fact that she is pregnant. Then there will be a click bait pregnancy announcement like "OMG - I'm 5 months pregnant and didn't even know!!"
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

angelhollow wrote:I can't help but think she is pregnant. She constantly talks about her period and shares what pads she's using. :? It's like she's trying to overcompensate for the fact that she is pregnant. Then there will be a click bait pregnancy announcement like "OMG - I'm 5 months pregnant and didn't even know!!"
If she ends up being pregnant in the next six months I'm so done. That's not fair to anyone in that family to bring on another kid anytime in the next year (or at all to be honest ).

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
bjaneb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bjaneb »

Say it as it is wrote:Surely there will be after adoption checks from social services or another agency?, to see how Huxley is. I am unfamiliar how it works in the USA.
Yes, this is required with the Hague Convention act now. It varies per agency, but a minimum of 1, 3, and 6 months require home checks with the social worker. 9 and 12 months are self-provided checks. You write about your child, how they're adapting, and send pictures. Many agencies now require updates for 24 months, but again, only home visits are required in the beginning.

I would not be surprised if that woman is pregnant. Too many pregnancy related things being dropped into videos lately. Just sad.
lilith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilith »

M looks so haggard like she's a homeless person that's come back from picking up rations and bragging about how she's snagged herself some pads.

"There's hair all over these pads, let's be real!!! This is real life!" Um, no. Who sheds all over their pads and waves it off as "normal" and hygienic? Very disgusting. She's repeatedly made her unhygienic habits as something that's the norm and "real life". How about putting a tiny bit of effort into brushing your hair so that it's not falling out in chunks all over the place?

M really needs to stop with this baby nonsense. She hardly kept up with three then added another, whom she despises. Now another dog is added and it's peeing all over the house... J seems to always step in it too. I imagine their home smelling of concentrated puppy pee and stale Top Ramen noodles...

Isn't she in her early 30s? She looks like she's in her 50s. Always looking tired and listless with that rats nest on top of her head. The only thing that's actually groomed are her chola brows...which is bewildering... But anyways, there's no reason to put grooming off to the side, it's not like she doesn't have time- she doesn't take care of the kids and doesn't work.

A woman's 30s is supposedly their prime but, seems like M isn't experiencing it at all. And there's nothing wrong with aging, she's just a lazy slob.

I'm pointing her image out bc she's in the "beauty and health" business. I find it really hypocritical and misleading to promote an image on her channel of how she's this "beauty and health guru" but she never puts effort into tidying herself. Doesn't have to be full on, at least brush your hair and stop wearing PJs 24/7 and stop porking down sugary cookies, snack packs and slurping up sodium packed Top Ramen noodles. She's got an entire stash!

Case in point: PJs, snack pack and a mountain of Top Ramen...

It's all a sham. Her "brand/image", the adoption, her kids, her husband and wanting more kids.
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

I honestly feel bad for Kova after watching the video with what she bought her kids for Christmas. Kova who is a few years older than Jaka is basically getting the same childlish stuff as her sister... I know she may enjoy playing with them since that's all she knows because she doesn't go to school so she doesn't really have contact with kids her age. The problem is that Myka treats the girls as they were both Jaka and it's so unfair to Kova... I just hope her biological dad does better than Myka...
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

lilith wrote:M looks so haggard like she's a homeless person that's come back from picking up rations and bragging about how she's snagged herself some pads.

"There's hair all over these pads, let's be real!!! This is real life!" Um, no. Who sheds all over their pads and waves it off as "normal" and hygienic? Very disgusting. She's repeatedly made her unhygienic habits as something that's the norm and "real life". How about putting a tiny bit of effort into brushing your hair so that it's not falling out in chunks all over the place?

M really needs to stop with this baby nonsense. She hardly kept up with three then added another, whom she despises. Now another dog is added and it's peeing all over the house... J seems to always step in it too. I imagine their home smelling of concentrated puppy pee and stale Top Ramen noodles...

Isn't she in her early 30s? She looks like she's in her 50s. Always looking tired and listless with that rats nest on top of her head. The only thing that's actually groomed are her chola brows...which is bewildering... But anyways, there's no reason to put grooming off to the side, it's not like she doesn't have time- she doesn't take care of the kids and doesn't work.

A woman's 30s is supposedly their prime but, seems like M isn't experiencing it at all. And there's nothing wrong with aging, she's just a lazy slob.

I'm pointing her image out bc she's in the "beauty and health" business. I find it really hypocritical and misleading to promote an image on her channel of how she's this "beauty and health guru" but she never puts effort into tidying herself. Doesn't have to be full on, at least brush your hair and stop wearing PJs 24/7 and stop porking down sugary cookies, snack packs and slurping up sodium packed Top Ramen noodles. She's got an entire stash!

Case in point: PJs, snack pack and a mountain of Top Ramen...

It's all a sham. Her "brand/image", the adoption, her kids, her husband and wanting more kids.
Holy crap. She's a little under a year older than me. I thought she was easily pushing 40. Her looks are rough. Try eating some vegetables & drinking some water Myka. While you're at it feed your kid's some too.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
XYZ
Talker
Talker

Unread post by XYZ »

I wonder if she's bulimic.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Say it as it is wrote:Surely there will be after adoption checks from social services or another agency?, to see how Huxley is. I am unfamiliar how it works in the USA.

On Knorpp and South (4 china adoptions and travelling the US in an RV) they skype called somebody in relation to the adoption to see how things were going and how the kids were doing. Cant remember the full story
lilith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilith »

XYZ wrote:I wonder if she's bulimic.

I've wondered that too. If not that, some type of anxiety issue that has her eating a ton of junk and then compensating with the occasional salad.
PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

Omg! She looks like 20 years older in those screenshots.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
lilith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilith »

PurpleOctopus wrote:Omg! She looks like 20 years older in those screenshots.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Bc we only ever see her in the house that's poorly lit. Imagine what she looks like when it's sunny out...
Say it as it is
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Say it as it is »

I was just reading some of the comments on her latest vlog and laughing a bit at all her fan gurls who pounce on anyone who says anything remotely anti myka. I'm only that loyal to my family and real friends.
Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Darlene2016 »

Idk about Bulimia but she def has some sort of an eating disorder. If you followed her pregnancy with Radley and then post partum on her Main Channel... it was quite obvious. She was sickly sickly obsessed with weight loss and what she ate. She lost so so much weight in a very unhealthy time frame, then went on to pretend to be over working out for that beach body competition which never happened BTW. What is really sad is that when she’s pregnant she actually looks very beautiful and young. And her moods and behavior are way more stable. It’s after birth that she goes downhill. She’s very insecure
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Anyone else think it’s odd that she comes up with these weird ass names that sounds like she either got them from the lion king or from throwing up her alphabet soup lunch to name her kids with then goes and names her dog something so normal as Jake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”