• Advertisement

myka stauffer

Re: myka stauffer

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:15 am

i had one of her cleaning videos on the tv a couple of weeks ago and had a phone call from a friend and she asked if i was babysitting because she heard a child in the background. her voice though.........
in a world full of youtubers, choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby caseofwanderlust97 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:13 am

I don't remember the original reason I subscribed to Myka over a year ago. The only reason I stuck around for a while was because of Huxley's adoption, because I plan on adopting from China someday and any information on the subject I'm all for. Those are the only videos on her channel I watch anymore. But, the one thing I'll never understand is her need to comment on just about every bigger Youtuber's videos. Every. Single. One. And it's not just other mom channels now. I saw her comment "I love you sit downs!!!" on Michelle Reed's newest video this morning. For those of you who don't know, Michelle is a 19 year old college student from Keller, TX who goes to college in NYC during the school year. She makes the typical fashion, makeup, college related, and routine videos that a lot of Youtuber's her age do. But she's a breath of fresh air for how she goes about these things because she's very open about her faith, not into partying and saving herself for marriage. Is Myka that desperate for new subscribers that she has to go comment on someone else's video to draw in girls to her videos that wouldn't even relate to her video content? I realize I'm only 20 & I regularly watch a couple of Youtube moms. But it's only ones that adopt or have big families because I have plan on having a big family and adopting someday...
caseofwanderlust97
Amateur

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:24 am

myka is beyond desperate and to be honest with you i have a feeling she doesn't watch any of the videos she comments on. i feel like she watches the first ten seconds and then skips ahead a few times to get the gist of the video to be able to comment something that has to do with the video itself. she comments on everyone's youtube videos and it struck me as odd as well.
theg0ssiping1
Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:41 am

theg0ssiping1 wrote:myka is beyond desperate and to be honest with you i have a feeling she doesn't watch any of the videos she comments on. i feel like she watches the first ten seconds and then skips ahead a few times to get the gist of the video to be able to comment something that has to do with the video itself. she comments on everyone's youtube videos and it struck me as odd as well.

Because she is hoping people will click on her profile and watch her videos.Its all networking.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:24 pm

whatever the case may be it looks sad on her and other youtubers who do it
theg0ssiping1
Gossiper

Postby Darlene2016 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:30 am

I HATE her thumbnails lol she's going on 30 years old. I just want to watch her true self as a mom and the fact that I cannot relate to her anymore is sad. Not that I ever really could, you could see right through her from day one.
I just wish she'd keep her tongue in her mouth for her thumbnails lmao and stop with the crazy eyes. She honestly looks like a psycho in her thumbnail for the kids back to school clothing haul. Back to school myka? You mean back to the upstairs bedroom lol
Darlene2016
Amateur

Postby Darlene2016 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:31 am

She hasn't stopped stalking Brittany and Baby yet either. Poor girl.
Darlene2016
Amateur

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:04 am

she is just flat out weird IMO. she uses clickbait left and right and she is getting sweaty because good old queen meg from love meg channel is quickly approaching the same sub count as myka
theg0ssiping1
Gossiper

Postby seriously7 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:16 pm

I hate that this lady and her husband only eat extremely healthly foods and deprive their kids from anything normal. Everything has to be organic or from whole foods.
seriously7
Informer

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:52 am

i just hate her period
theg0ssiping1
Gossiper

Postby prettyll » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:33 am

seriously7 wrote:I hate that this lady and her husband only eat extremely healthly foods and deprive their kids from anything normal. Everything has to be organic or from whole foods.

That's what she shows on camera. She's fake enough for me to believe she doesn't vlog her trips to get fast food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
prettyll
Talker

Postby 2muchfreetime » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:19 pm

I've watched a couple of videos of hers that show mealtimes and I've always wondered why they have such tiny amounts of food on their plates. It doesn't seem like enough for a grade schooler, much less two adults.
2muchfreetime
Wallflower

Postby seriously7 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:42 pm

Because they want to be thin. She struts around like she's a model.

I felt so bad for the "kiddos" when she was breaking off chunks of what I thought was a normal chocolate bar, but when she showed it up close it was some saw dust crap from whole foods. The kids had to pretend that liked that nasty crap.
seriously7
Informer

Postby Rachandfam09 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:33 pm

Her voice sounds fake
Rachandfam09
Amateur

Postby literallywhat » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:26 am

So she's telling us that in 25 minutes she: brushes her teeth, washes her face, does ten minutes of yoga, answers emails and plans for the day, gets breakfast out and eats with the kids, opens the blinds and picks out outfits for the kids, washes their faces, dresses them, does their hair, brushes their teeth, and then plays with them. Okay. Sure.
literallywhat
Gossiper

Postby kgiff77 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:41 pm

I can't believe she advertised this routine as being 25 minutes. There's no way. She probably couldn't even film doing all that in 15 minutes without the yoga, emails and breakfast. Cut the crap Myka.

kgiff77
Talker

Postby kgiff77 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:43 pm

kgiff77 wrote:I can't believe she advertised this routine as being 25 minutes. There's no way. She probably couldn't even film doing all that in 15 minutes without the yoga, emails and breakfast. Cut the crap Myka.

Just for clarification I meant filming it as in doing the 10 seconds of teeth brushing instead of 2 minutes. I meant she couldn't even fake do all of her routine in 25 minutes of footage.

kgiff77
Talker

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 pm

she sure does fake a lot of her videos though if you think about it
theg0ssiping1
Gossiper

Postby sassypants6 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:31 pm

Thanks for making parenthood and homeschooling look so unrealistic! God she is such a fake person. Myka if you're reading this how about a REAL fucking morning routine. Like with what actually happens and not your fake fucking paradise life that none of us believe for a second.
sassypants6
Amateur

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:40 am

what makes me livid is that i want to watch these channels to see real life and instead they are all doing the same sponsored shit over and over again. it's no surprise to me that myka does this quaker oats sponsored video 25 seconds after queen meg from the love meg channel. i am no longer watching videos on everyday life i am now watching a long standing stream of commercials.
theg0ssiping1
Gossiper

Postby Mel1011 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:12 pm

Why is her butt cheek hanging out of her shorts in the thumbnail? Ew.
Mel1011
True Gossiper

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:34 am

Mel1011 wrote:Why is her butt cheek hanging out of her shorts in the thumbnail? Ew.

the same reason something on her body is always hanging out that shouldn't be in her content
theg0ssiping1
Gossiper

Postby 2muchfreetime » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:54 am

"This year I will be a homeschool mom for 4 little (6 yrs, 3 years, 2 years and 2 years)."

Um what? You will be a homeschool mom to one child, Myka. One child is school aged. You cannot have pros and cons when you've done one year of homeschooling with one child and lets be honest, we've seen you "School". It's not real homeschooling.

I get so annoyed watching these Youtubers talk about homeschooling their kids when they barely do anything and when they have kids who aren't even old enough yet to legit homeschool.

She said public schools are 6am to 3pm. Where the hell is that school at??

One of her complaints is that the kids spend time with too many teachers. At all the schools around here you are together with one class in primary ages. It's only junior high and over that go from room to room for different courses. I think she is exaggerating the things she doesn't like about schooling. I"m all for homeschooling. I wanted so badly to do it with my two but our income wouldn't allow it. But if you're going to do it please don't be a sanctimommy about it.
2muchfreetime
Wallflower

Postby superkk » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:06 pm

2muchfreetime wrote:"This year I will be a homeschool mom for 4 little (6 yrs, 3 years, 2 years and 2 years)."

Um what? You will be a homeschool mom to one child, Myka. One child is school aged. You cannot have pros and cons when you've done one year of homeschooling with one child and lets be honest, we've seen you "School". It's not real homeschooling.

I get so annoyed watching these Youtubers talk about homeschooling their kids when they barely do anything and when they have kids who aren't even old enough yet to legit homeschool.

She said public schools are 6am to 3pm. Where the hell is that school at??

One of her complaints is that the kids spend time with too many teachers. At all the schools around here you are together with one class in primary ages. It's only junior high and over that go from room to room for different courses. I think she is exaggerating the things she doesn't like about schooling. I"m all for homeschooling. I wanted so badly to do it with my two but our income wouldn't allow it. But if you're going to do it please don't be a sanctimommy about it.

THIS. So much this.

I am a public school teacher, but also a big supporter of homeschooling. I can't take these "homeschooling" YouTube videos of toddlers. Like you said, she has ONE school-aged child. And from the examples shown, curriculum looks like a lot of worksheets and the "field trip" to the splash pad. And those were her specially curated examples!! What a joke.

Let's talk, Myka, when you have a 13, 10 and two 9 year olds!!

superkk
Amateur

Postby angelhollow » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:44 pm

All of her videos are so fake and cringey.
angelhollow
Amateur

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Gossiped About Moms