Fafbaby
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: New YouTube mommies

Unread post by Fafbaby »

Darci Isabella.
She's puts too many transitions in her videos it's ridiculous!!
Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Karissa7 »

Anyone watch Jessica/keepcalmandclean? And NO, I'm not her. She's pretty new, but her channel grew fast because she's your typical pretty sahm who sits and spends her rich husband's money all day. I really liked her at first and had high hopes, but it's become obvious she's dying to become a sponsor whore. She's falling over herself trying to be bff's with the likes of Meg and Mykah. Disappointing.
Nancy786
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Nancy786 »

Check out PlusVibesZ they are muslim and pretty nice they gave my friend a giftcard for a giveaway it was really nice of them even though they aren't that big yet.
Madeline_05
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Madeline_05 »

I really enjoy Olivia Palmer, MckaylaAndBaby, and RaisingCaden and then your more popular ones, KKandbabyJ, OKbaby,BEplus3, and KDandKids
molly35465
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by molly35465 »

I really like Jorja Fox (xoTheMsJFox) ! She's only got a small following so far, but she's a British mom which is nice cause theres so many American moms out there (not that I don't love them too lol) but yeah she's really real and funny. I also like Karlee Holden and the life of us vlogs.
Livingthelife

Unread post by Livingthelife »

Anyone hear of kaydence mommy
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I only really like Taira no one else is new she's a vegan mom and she doesn't shove it down viewers throats like most vegan moms
Dina324
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Dina324 »

Any one watch our tiny tribe? They seem like a great couple, I think she is only 18 weeks along but I really enjoy watching them :)

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L03 using Tapatalk
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I'm not really looking for new youtubers but are there any with just one child and not pregnant? All the ones I watch and 2 or more kids or one kid and pregnant. Kinda looking for something relatable to my family size. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jean_queen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jean_queen »

Stellar wrote:I'm not really looking for new youtubers but are there any with just one child and not pregnant? All the ones I watch and 2 or more kids or one kid and pregnant. Kinda looking for something relatable to my family size. Thanks

Hailey Paige has a ~8 month old, isn't pregnant and I don't think they're gonna have another baby for some time. Her husband is a really cool, easygoing dude. Pretty enjoyable lifestyle vlogs.

Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

Stellar wrote:I'm not really looking for new youtubers but are there any with just one child and not pregnant? All the ones I watch and 2 or more kids or one kid and pregnant. Kinda looking for something relatable to my family size. Thanks

Annylovespink. She's a single mom to a mixed baby boy. I don't really watch her videos that much but I follow her on Instagram cause I think her son is cute
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

Iv been enjoying A Girl Named Hunter. She's 24ish? Married & is like 36 weeks pregnant with baby girl living in Canada. She's quite enjoyable.... for now lol

rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

All of the larger YouTube moms have huge egos these days. Some of them were decent when they were smaller/less known. Any good suggestions for small channels? People who haven't become obsessed with "making millions" and being uber popular?
SR09
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SR09 »

Ciera+Matthew have one baby girl born in August. I think I mentioned them in another thread on here. Ciera has epilepsy, so they documented her high risk pregnancy.
SR09
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SR09 »

Also, That One Couple TV!
They live in Tennessee and have a two year old boy. They're a super cute family. :)
teenlove8282
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by teenlove8282 »

Hi! I love love love smaller channels like Life Forever Changed, The Fitzgeralds and Carissa Nunez! The Fitzgeralds and Carissa Nunez are hysterical. I wish I could be friends with them.
ellee_2005
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ellee_2005 »

teenlove8282 wrote:Hi! I love love love smaller channels like Life Forever Changed, The Fitzgeralds and Carissa Nunez! The Fitzgeralds and Carissa Nunez are hysterical. I wish I could be friends with them.
Oooo I like life forever changed
ellee_2005
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ellee_2005 »

I like
- Earls family vlogs
- aaryn William's
- it's us
- wearethemurrays
& the wander family
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

jesswhytho wrote:Okay guys I found someone who I cant even comprehend. I looked to see if she had a thread already but I couldn't find one.
Her name is xpoeticxtragedyx she's from Canada and she has 6 dogs, that she breeds, 3 pigs, that she also breeds, and 16 rats (that you know breed like crazy on their own). She's been married to the same guy for almost 10 years. She is now pregnant with her 6th kid. 5 kids their names all start with A. I found her a few years ago because she had an unassisted home birth with her 4th that was honestly terrifying to watch and she got TONS of hate for it that she disabled the comments and when on a huge bitch fest. I think she was brought up in Tayler's thread a few times and she honestly reminds me of her so much. She is the Canadian Tayler. Check out these names:
Aiden, 9
Akaydia, 7 in March
Aerial, 4
Astoria, 2
Atreyu, 6mo
It almost hurts too much to watch. Every one of her pregnancies is detailed in full on her channel. It's a wild 9 years if you have the time lol

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
I don't know what else to say but...holy shitballs. That woman is crazy. 2 videos in and I was literally gagging....
Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Karissa7 »

Have you all noticed the channel "til vacuum do us part" popping up in your recommends constantly lately? I avoided it for a long time because the name is just too try hard and cringey and dumb. But, I clicked on her channel today and find it highly suspicious. She's been doing videos for barely 2 months and already has 10 thousand subscribers and up to like 70K views. It's glaringly obvious that she has bought subs/views and/or paid to promote her channel and I just find this practice so annoying because it's dishonest, plain and simple. Now, I haven't watched her, so I don't have an opinion on her one way or another, but she seems well on her way to being a sponsor whore like the rest of them. Watch, she'll be bleaching her hair and fake tanning very soon, mark my words. lol

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”