• Advertisement
    

TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby KimKardashian » Thu May 18, 2017 6:46 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170518/cf6c736d2a01373c01404d27ca92ce15.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170518/cf6c736d2a01373c01404d27ca92ce15.jpg[/img]

wow ... she looks exactly like her mother. it's sweet she went with alesana on her first field trip
User avatar
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:31 pm
Has thanked: 195 times
Been thanked: 972 times

Advertisement

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby Aboogabooga » Thu May 18, 2017 7:41 am

KimKardashian wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170518/cf6c736d2a01373c01404d27ca92ce15.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170518/cf6c736d2a01373c01404d27ca92ce15.jpg[/img]

wow ... she looks exactly like her mother. it's sweet she went with alesana on her first field trip


Yikes yea she really does. Good for her for finally doing something 'motherly'. I'm sure it meant a lot to Alesana


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1093
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 4719 times
Been thanked: 4426 times

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby chelsieross7 » Thu May 18, 2017 8:09 am

She has "employed" with a money bag emoji next to it in her insta bio... she's so pathetic. That's like putting "adult" in your bio
chelsieross7
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1415
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 2074 times

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby BornThisWay94 » Thu May 18, 2017 8:34 am

chelsieross7 wrote:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170518/cf6c736d2a01373c01404d27ca92ce15.jpg



Lmfao oh god. That reminds me of being 13 on MySpace with "TAKEN <3 " in my bio next to a date
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn


Image
User avatar
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2893
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:01 pm
Location: United States
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4678 times

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby SunnyLove » Thu May 18, 2017 10:18 am

Well she does have the mentality of a child it shows in her IQ.
SunnyLove
Gossiper
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1723 times

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby Sleepybirds » Thu May 18, 2017 10:49 am

tigerlily wrote:The name sucks.. poor kids.

Is she still housekeeping? Why would she be smelling poo if she is :?


She works in a nursing home or something. She's probably dealing with soiled linens and bedpans and stuff.
User avatar
Sleepybirds
Informer
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 136 times
Been thanked: 808 times

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby BornThisWay94 » Thu May 18, 2017 1:41 pm

Sleepybirds wrote:
tigerlily wrote:The name sucks.. poor kids.

Is she still housekeeping? Why would she be smelling poo if she is :?


She works in a nursing home or something. She's probably dealing with soiled linens and bedpans and stuff.



She should be thankful she has a job at all, especially in this economy. I myself have been on countless interviews (just got home from one actually) because I need a new job. I'm surprised they hired her considering she has no employment history
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn


Image
User avatar
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2893
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:01 pm
Location: United States
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4678 times

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby Sparklingdee » Thu May 18, 2017 2:06 pm

At least she went on the field trip with the school, I bet that made Alesana happy! And yes, props to her for doing a cleaning job!! Im not all about bashing Tayler, only when its obvious she messes up lmao which to be fair is 90% of the time BUT I have no issue saying YES WELL DONE when she does something right and having a job is a good thing and participating in your child's school is a good thing so MAYBE she is turning a corner?? Who knows. If she can keep Chuckles at arms length then it might all be ok.
Sparklingdee
Informer
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:09 pm
Has thanked: 318 times
Been thanked: 2331 times

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby HubertCumberdale » Thu May 18, 2017 2:45 pm

I'm thinking that she is actually taking the test, it does say reschedule test and the test date and it looks like the same site I used for my GED. You can access your scores online, cause you can't take it at home and you can't bring your phone in the computer lab.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
HubertCumberdale
Amateur
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:42 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby lily1995 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:24 pm

chelsieross7 wrote:She has "employed" with a money bag emoji next to it in her insta bio... she's so pathetic. That's like putting "adult" in your bio

She's set the bar so low that basic adult responsibilities are a big deal and worth bragging about on social media. She also has photographer in her bio lol owning a camera and lights doesn't make someone a photographer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:HK: :love2: Tayler | 23 | Mother of 3½ Stuck Farts :love2: :HK:
User avatar
lily1995
Gossiper
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 252 times
Been thanked: 2582 times

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby lily1995 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:24 pm

chelsieross7 wrote:She has "employed" with a money bag emoji next to it in her insta bio... she's so pathetic. That's like putting "adult" in your bio

She's set the bar so low that basic adult responsibilities are a big deal and worth bragging about on social media. She also has photographer in her bio lol owning a camera and lights doesn't make someone a photographer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:HK: :love2: Tayler | 23 | Mother of 3½ Stuck Farts :love2: :HK:
User avatar
lily1995
Gossiper
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 252 times
Been thanked: 2582 times

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby placebo » Fri May 19, 2017 7:21 pm

..But it makes them a pathographer.
Image
User avatar
placebo
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2041
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:44 am
Has thanked: 186 times
Been thanked: 632 times

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby mommaof2cuties » Fri May 19, 2017 7:45 pm

Chuckles gone so Haleys back
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2902
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3320 times

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby hannahbanana » Fri May 19, 2017 8:34 pm

mommaof2cuties wrote:Chuckles gone so Haleys back

She'll be gone once chuckie gets back in the picture. What a sad 'friendship' they have.
hannahbanana
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 5526
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7521 times

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby Blackswan » Sun May 21, 2017 11:56 am

Can someone DM an update on this girl? Last time I came around her thread her third kid was a few months old and she was with Chuckie or whatever his name is.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5954
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 14962 times

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby soma31 » Sun May 21, 2017 6:17 pm

Blackswan wrote:Can someone DM an update on this girl? Last time I came around her thread her third kid was a few months old and she was with Chuckie or whatever his name is.


Hmm let's see... Her and Chuckie have broken up and gotten back together about 50 times. She dated a guy named Kevin for a while, got pregnant with his baby and then aborted it at about 13 weeks just to spite him, then she went and got pregnant almost immediately afterwards with Chuckie's baby (despite them having a no contact order). Baby #4 is a girl and she's planning on naming it Amity. At the moment she's supposedly working at some sort of home help/cleaning job despite her doctor saying she has placenta previa and she's also finally taking her goddamn GED tests. There's more but I can't remember every detail of her train wreck life off the top of my head haha


Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
soma31
Informer
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:50 am
Has thanked: 12308 times
Been thanked: 1248 times

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby julietpreston » Sun May 21, 2017 7:39 pm

soma31 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Can someone DM an update on this girl? Last time I came around her thread her third kid was a few months old and she was with Chuckie or whatever his name is.


Hmm let's see... Her and Chuckie have broken up and gotten back together about 50 times. She dated a guy named Kevin for a while, got pregnant with his baby and then aborted it at about 13 weeks just to spite him, then she went and got pregnant almost immediately afterwards with Chuckie's baby (despite them having a no contact order). Baby #4 is a girl and she's planning on naming it Amity. At the moment she's supposedly working at some sort of home help/cleaning job despite her doctor saying she has placenta previa and she's also finally taking her goddamn GED tests. There's more but I can't remember every detail of her train wreck life off the top of my head haha


Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I think she also has a new boyfriend too- Bryan or something. Her life is such a mess.
julietpreston
Gossiper
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:41 am
Has thanked: 453 times
Been thanked: 3179 times

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby soma31 » Sun May 21, 2017 9:10 pm

julietpreston wrote:
soma31 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Can someone DM an update on this girl? Last time I came around her thread her third kid was a few months old and she was with Chuckie or whatever his name is.


Hmm let's see... Her and Chuckie have broken up and gotten back together about 50 times. She dated a guy named Kevin for a while, got pregnant with his baby and then aborted it at about 13 weeks just to spite him, then she went and got pregnant almost immediately afterwards with Chuckie's baby (despite them having a no contact order). Baby #4 is a girl and she's planning on naming it Amity. At the moment she's supposedly working at some sort of home help/cleaning job despite her doctor saying she has placenta previa and she's also finally taking her goddamn GED tests. There's more but I can't remember every detail of her train wreck life off the top of my head haha


Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I think she also has a new boyfriend too- Bryan or something. Her life is such a mess.


Yeah and Brian moved in with her after they'd been dating for two seconds. I wasn't sure if they were still together though


Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
soma31
Informer
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:50 am
Has thanked: 12308 times
Been thanked: 1248 times

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby msgmiscc » Mon May 22, 2017 2:01 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170522/28705da005947dc67b2f0b887e4d17a7.png[/img]


Somebody please tell me that it's a scab inside Alesana's ear (or is it Anberlin?) NOT lice! It looks like lice to me but I'm hoping it's just a scab


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
msgmiscc
Informer
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:51 pm
Has thanked: 2040 times
Been thanked: 2238 times

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby lmmomSD » Mon May 22, 2017 2:22 am

That's a nasty bruise in any case. Not sure where you're seeing the scab/lice

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 11972
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 61740 times
Been thanked: 58654 times

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby missparzival » Mon May 22, 2017 4:30 am

Looks like a little cut from banging it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missparzival
Gossiper
 
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:47 pm
Has thanked: 652 times
Been thanked: 1533 times

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby Blackswan » Mon May 22, 2017 6:50 am

She's currently pregnant with Chuckies kid and living with a new guy?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5954
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 14962 times

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby ihatewatchyoulol » Mon May 22, 2017 8:14 am

I may be remembering this wrong but I thought bruises in/around the ears were a sign of head trauma/injury??
ihatewatchyoulol
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 8:13 am
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby lily1995 » Mon May 22, 2017 8:33 am

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... a394b3.jpg
The "worse" mother ever.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:HK: :love2: Tayler | 23 | Mother of 3½ Stuck Farts :love2: :HK:
User avatar
lily1995
Gossiper
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 252 times
Been thanked: 2582 times

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Postby BornThisWay94 » Mon May 22, 2017 8:51 am

Blackswan wrote:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170522/324c06e398b2d129129ef76fa9a394b3.jpg



Yes. She and Chuckie broke up for the 500th time after she said he beat her up in the first few weeks of her current pregnancy, which is typical because she always says he abuses her yet continues to run back to him with open arms.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn


Image
User avatar
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2893
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:01 pm
Location: United States
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4678 times

PreviousNext

Return to ModifiedMother/Ohioisformothers (TaylerTragedy)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement