placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ohio Is For Lovers Worse Than Chuckie: Part 50

Unread post by placebo »

Continue.

Bets on how long she'll stay off social media this time?
kristunn
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Ohio Is For Lovers Worse Than Chuckie: Part 50

Unread post by kristunn »

I give it 3 weeks.

Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

The longer she's off, the better it is for the kids IMO.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

I agree it's better for the kids the longer she stays offline, but this is Tayler we're speaking of. She'll be back and pretend nothing ever happened again.

I wish she'd wake up and want things in life just not because they're expected of her. If she honestly wanted her GED/Driver's license/job etc, she would of had them many times over by now. She just doesn't have any kind of self motivation aside of being used as a cum bucket and getting shitty tattoos.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I agree. If she actually wanted any of those things for herself, she'd do them. It might be really hard for her, but she would be all action and not just talking about it like she does. It seems like she was starting (allegedly) a new job the second before she got pregnant this round. So I do question whether she's just plain lazy and unmotivated since welfare pays her bills. She's just not appealing enough as a partner to have a good relationship with a decent guy. She could change that. It's not about looks. It's about ambition and goals in life. No one wants a partner who brings nothing to the table except a bunch of kids.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I agree, she's never going to find a partner or ever be in a long term relationship if she keeps expecting them to play daddy and have an attitude towards them when they don't want to do something that's suppose be her job.
I would not be surprise if she decided to move again because Kevin isn't making her feel safe.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Lol, at the rate Tayler keeps moving, they're going to run out of unoccupied section 8 housing :D
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

This thread title is everything.

(And can you believe we're up to part 50? Tayler's tragedy sure is giving Shakespeare a run for his money...)
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

The problem is not that Tayler doesn't bring money in the table. Because their are quite a lot stay at home moms. The problem with Tayler is wanting others to do anything. She wants to be one more kid along with her children which makes only sense in her own mind. She might think this is what stay at home moms do.

Personal story:

My mother was a stay at home mom but my father was traveling so she was practically by her own. He provided the money but she sure made it worth it. My mom's goal was practically bringing 2 little lives in this world and helping them develop into well beings. I don't think that is not worthy or someone that had a career is more important.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

SilverLady01 wrote:The problem is not that Tayler doesn't bring money in the table. Because their are quite a lot stay at home moms. The problem with Tayler is wanting others to do anything. She wants to be one more kid along with her children which makes only sense in her own mind. She might think this is what stay at home moms do.

Personal story:

My mother was a stay at home mom but my father was traveling so she was practically by her own. He provided the money but she sure made it worth it. My mom's goal was practically bringing 2 little lives in this world and helping them develop into well beings. I don't think that is not worthy or someone that had a career is more important.
Tayler is a single mom so..? Not the same. Your mom also probably had kids at a decent age after she was married. Taylers goal in life is to not have to work. Not to "bring little lives into the world". Her goal is to mooch off everyone as long as possible and children just help her with that. She's not your typical example of a stay at home mom.. Cmon man you know all this!
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

EleanorRigby wrote:
SilverLady01 wrote:The problem is not that Tayler doesn't bring money in the table. Because their are quite a lot stay at home moms. The problem with Tayler is wanting others to do anything. She wants to be one more kid along with her children which makes only sense in her own mind. She might think this is what stay at home moms do.

Personal story:

Tayler is a single mom so..? Not the same. Your mom also probably had kids at a decent age after she was married. Taylers goal in life is to not have to work. Not to "bring little lives into the world". Her goal is to mooch off everyone as long as possible and children just help her with that. She's not your typical example of a stay at home mom.. Cmon man you know all this!
I agree. Being a stay at home parent is great, if you can afford it. I'm all for stay at home parents, I was one for 4 years and I loved it. But the reality is, she is a single mother of 4 kids who lives entirely off the government and she has absolutely no intention of changing that. She's had 5 years to get her GED and a job (and keep it for more than a few weeks) and her license, but she's still relying on others to drive her around and she's still unemployed and uneducated. There's so many parents out there who would love to stay at home with their kids all day and not have their kids in daycare but they go to work to provide the best possible life for their kids, because that's what responsible adults do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

I really hope she doesn't have this baby. She should be cut off by Welfare because she's barely even a single parent.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

We basically say the same thing. Hmmmm besides the fact that she is single. Why does this make a difference? Wouldn't it be unfair if a single mom ( not Tayler I am referring to ) didn't have the means to provide because her husband provided until the separation? It's like saying she should have a back up plan in case she gets single? I guess that would be the right path right?
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

SilverLady01 wrote:We basically say the same thing. Hmmmm besides the fact that she is single. Why does this make a difference? Wouldn't it be unfair if a single mom ( not Tayler I am referring to ) didn't have the means to provide because her husband provided until the separation? It's like saying she should have a back up plan in case she gets single? I guess that would be the right path right?
Doesn't matter if it's unfair. She laid down and had a baby now she needs to stand up and support said baby. Being a SAHM is a luxury. Having a back up plan should be a given. What idiot depends 100% on a man in 2016.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

She'll never stay single though because even though she denies it, she seems like a sex addict with all of the lovers she finds while single and brings around her kids. I'd bet she's slept with many more guys in between Chuckle breakups than we know. Sure have as much sex as you want when you're single and in your twenties, but not when you have kids and are bringing these kids around all of these guys. Get a babysitter. Hell, my sister has an 11 year age gap with me (I'm 23) and after high school I wouldn't even bring anyone around her or my parents I didn't see in my future

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Being a stay at home mom is not a right. Choosing to stay home on welfare because you don't want to work isn't being a stay at home mom, it's called being a piece of shit. Tayler babysits her kids and tidies up an empty section 8 house when she's not busy sitting on her ass watching Supernatural, she doesn't work nearly as hard as most stay at home moms do. Everyone should have a back up plan so they don't end up crying on social media for money like Tayler. Instead of getting an education or a job her idea of a back up plan is jumping on the nearest possible dick and getting knocked up.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

lily1995 wrote:Being a stay at home mom is not a right. Choosing to stay home on welfare because you don't want to work isn't being a stay at home mom, it's called being a piece of shit. Tayler babysits her kids and tidies up an empty section 8 house when she's not busy sitting on her ass watching Supernatural, she doesn't work nearly as hard as most stay at home moms do. Everyone should have a back up plan so they don't end up crying on social media for money like Tayler. Instead of getting an education or a job her idea of a back up plan is jumping on the nearest possible dick and getting knocked up.
Exactly, if you need your ex's parents to buy your kids Halloween costumes or if you need to sell things (every single year) to buy dollar store Christmas presents you have no business being a stay at home parent, go out and get a job! Everyone goes through shitty times and you can bust your ass working and still be broke, but at least you're trying and contributing to society.

yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

The whole situation with Kevin is so strange imo. Like when did she meet him and how soon did she get pregnant after that? Does anyone know? It seems like she met him one day, started fucking him UNPROTECTED the next day, and had her kids calling him daddy the day after that. Then she was pregnant like a week later lol

I hate that I'm so amused by her shenanigans sometimes because I realize that this is her kids' real life. Then I feel like a piece of . Those kids are probably sad and confused as to where their old daddy (Chuckie) went and where their new daddy (Kevin) has gone. Knowing Tayler she probably has a new guy in the house already.

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

EleanorRigby wrote:
SilverLady01 wrote:We basically say the same thing. Hmmmm besides the fact that she is single. Why does this make a difference? Wouldn't it be unfair if a single mom ( not Tayler I am referring to ) didn't have the means to provide because her husband provided until the separation? It's like saying she should have a back up plan in case she gets single? I guess that would be the right path right?
Doesn't matter if it's unfair. She laid down and had a baby now she needs to stand up and support said baby. Being a SAHM is a luxury. Having a back up plan should be a given. What idiot depends 100% on a man in 2016.
Haha guess I'm an idiot?

I don't think there is anything wrong with depending on your husband /partner what ever
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

HAHAHA, I love this thread title.

I don't comment on Tayler's thread much because I pity her way too much to say anything. What I will say is I always hold my breath whenever I drive through East Liverpool (I have to drive through there whenever I make the trip home or back to school; thankfully school is an hour and home is two hours from that trainwreck!) because who knows what's in the air there.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”