ImJustHereToHelp
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by ImJustHereToHelp »

smashleysays wrote:
ImJustHereToHelp wrote:If she could ever get her GED I think she should go to cosmetology school. She can rock an emo/scene look without it being that weird. She could make decent money for her kids and maybe even pay for not shitty tattoos. She would also be able to do anything she wants to her hair and have it look good. I just wanna be that girl's life coach.
Yeah but they have to be licensed by the state and she would say that she has test anxiety and self diagnosed dyslexia and carpel tunnel so she can't take the test. That's assuming she made it through the classes. Knowing her, she would go to one class, say she had a panic attack, and never go back. She'd be armed with just enough knowledge to consider herself a cosmetologist, so she'd start dying peoples hair in her living room (perfect place for a salon since there's no furniture in her house anyway) and burn their heads off. Who am I kidding. She has no friends. You have to actually know people to do their hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fair point, I can't give up brainstorming though. I'm a fixer.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

smashleysays wrote:
ImJustHereToHelp wrote:If she could ever get her GED I think she should go to cosmetology school. She can rock an emo/scene look without it being that weird. She could make decent money for her kids and maybe even pay for not shitty tattoos. She would also be able to do anything she wants to her hair and have it look good. I just wanna be that girl's life coach.
Yeah but they have to be licensed by the state and she would say that she has test anxiety and self diagnosed dyslexia and carpel tunnel so she can't take the test. That's assuming she made it through the classes. Knowing her, she would go to one class, say she had a panic attack, and never go back. She'd be armed with just enough knowledge to consider herself a cosmetologist, so she'd start dying peoples hair in her living room (perfect place for a salon since there's no furniture in her house anyway) and burn their heads off. Who am I kidding. She has no friends. You have to actually know people to do their hair.

You know what's sad about this post? How god damn ACCURATE it is.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

ImJustHereToHelp
Amateur
Amateur

I also hear NASA is paying pretty good for you to stay in bed for months at a time.
S_tine05
Informer
Informer

Unread post by S_tine05 »

Can I just ask is it not compulsory for a minor to attend school in the USA, I live in SA and not that our education system is amazing but it is law to put your child into school until grade 9 at least or 15, if you are found to not have your child in school you can get a fine or be jailed, if you home school the education department will do checks to ensure that your child is in fact being schooled, I just put my son into a tutor school as he is special needs and wasn't coping in mainstream I got such a snooty response from our department of education however the 'school' is registered with a certified homeschooling curriculum so nothing they can do but check on the school to make sure all is in order which they do. I would have thought the USA would have the same laws?
emilyem
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilyem »

No... I have no kids and crippling anxiety and I wanted to quit after the first two weeks. Everybody in my class who has kids either dropped out or took years to finish. The only reason I finished was because I had already taken out the student loan. On top of that, the state licensing exam is 300 dollars. And I had to take it twice. I don't think Tayler can commit to all of that.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

With Taylor I'm always reminded of my mother (who is a drug detox and private psyc ward nurse unit manager) explaining that people who are addicts never emotionally mature from the time they began their drug of choice.
Taylors drug of choice is babies and if she ever wants to get beyond 15 she will need to work a program like any addict.
Sadly not joking

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Classics recommended by Taylor include
See Jane run.
Tom and the ball etc
If she would read them to her kids they would all benifet

Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

I remember taking cosmo in high school. It was hard! The braiding was boring and all the work involved. She couldn't remember all the fungus that grows on nails lol. Sorry it's been over ten years since I was in high school.

Most people can go to secondary school with even just a grade 10 education. I got accepted into a few courses as a adult student. Just had to complete an exam before I started classes. Never did do it though. Still kicking myself for not doing something.

She could be a health care aid or a nanny maybe?

coopersmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coopersmom »

Metalheadmama666 wrote:I remember taking cosmo in high school. It was hard! The braiding was boring and all the work involved. She couldn't remember all the fungus that grows on nails lol. Sorry it's been over ten years since I was in high school.

Most people can go to secondary school with even just a grade 10 education. I got accepted into a few courses as a adult student. Just had to complete an exam before I started classes. Never did do it though. Still kicking myself for not doing something.

She could be a health care aid or a nanny maybe?

Not sure about health care aid but I wouldn't let her within 50 feet of my children
I never realized how little options she has - if she truly wanted to overcome her learning disabilities why won't she see a doctor? I'm not sure if whatever insurance she has covers it but my sister grew up with severe AD/HD and went to get a psych eval and was prescribed medication for it. She's in law school now. I agree with everyone saying she needs one on one help with her diploma - as much time as she spends on her computer I can see her giving up almost immediately if she doesn't understand something
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I can't believe just how it easy it was for her to even drop out. Where I am you at least have to be and/or have done either-
A) 17 years old.
B) have at least completed Year 10.
C) Have a part time/ permanent casual Job
D) Going to TAFE/ Taking trade courses ( hairdressing, Beauty, hospitality ect)

I was able to leave in the middle of Year 11 as I fitted into three of those catergories.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Tayler says she's got learning disabilities and a low IQ but she also says she's got anxiety, PTSD, bipolar disorder, depression, etc. It's all lies for excuses an attention. She's simply dumb and lazy and that's all there is to it.
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

She didn't "drop out" after 8th grade. (When she was 14) She was going to online high school. She spent a couple of years doing it but kept repeatedly failing it. So once she was of age (17 or 18...not sure which it is in her state) she quit. Imagine a high schooler going to school and failing all of their classes for a few years and being retained in 9th grade, then quitting when they're legal. That's basically what she did.

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

She's been oddly quiet.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

smashleysays wrote:She didn't "drop out" after 8th grade. (When she was 14) She was going to online high school. She spent a couple of years doing it but kept repeatedly failing it. So once she was of age (17 or 18...not sure which it is in her state) she quit. Imagine a high schooler going to school and failing all of their classes for a few years and being retained in 9th grade, then quitting when they're legal. That's basically what she did.

That's still dropping out. If she kept repeatedly failing 9th grade then maybe she should've gone to a real school where they would REALLY teach her, I hear they even have special schools for teenage mothers. I remember when I was in 9th grade, we read Romeo & Juliet and imagining Tayler trying to read Shakespeare is pretty much just laughable. Her reading skills are so low I can't even comprehend how she'd be able to read and understand something written in Elizabethan times.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I'm pretty sure she would have tons of free resources to help her get her GED, but maybe she's burned out of them all and they refuse to accept her back in. She's gone to classes several times, and seemed to have a tutor/teacher at one point and SAID she was doing well. So why does she constantly have to find new classes? I think it's because she just drops out of everything. Putting money into online schooling is a total waste. She'll never finish anything. Honestly, there's no reason why she can't just get a job at this point. Walmart hired her. A pizza joint hired her. She'll never be able to do college, but that doesn't mean she can't get a job. She could do factory work. She's just trying to put on a facade like she actually has goals she can achieve in life. In reality, she doesn't intend to follow through on any of this. It's all for show like always.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

annaclinchwalsh963 wrote:Classics recommended by Taylor include
See Jane run.
Tom and the ball etc
If she would read them to her kids they would all benifet

*benefit
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Whoops well there goes attempting to drag Taylor.
Exceedingly cutting in it's simplicity.
Skulks off tail firmly between legs.

smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
smashleysays wrote:She didn't "drop out" after 8th grade. (When she was 14) She was going to online high school. She spent a couple of years doing it but kept repeatedly failing it. So once she was of age (17 or 18...not sure which it is in her state) she quit. Imagine a high schooler going to school and failing all of their classes for a few years and being retained in 9th grade, then quitting when they're legal. That's basically what she did.

That's still dropping out. If she kept repeatedly failing 9th grade then maybe she should've gone to a real school where they would REALLY teach her, I hear they even have special schools for teenage mothers. I remember when I was in 9th grade, we read Romeo & Juliet and imagining Tayler trying to read Shakespeare is pretty much just laughable. Her reading skills are so low I can't even comprehend how she'd be able to read and understand something written in Elizabethan times.
I didn't mean she didn't drop out. I meant she didn't drop out right after 8th grade at 14. She wasted a few more years time lol.

ImJustHereToHelp
Amateur
Amateur

Careers Taylor could actually accomplish... Maybe.
Makeup artist
Photographer (with proper training, I mentiined previously that Harvard is offering their photography program online for free. She could be a drop out who "graduated" from Harvard)
Chef
Food truck owner/operator
Bartender
Baker
Dog groomer
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

Tayler could also be a cleaning lady too. She enjoys cleaning, and if houses in her area of Ohio really cost $35 000, I'm sure she could afford to live off of a cleaning lady's wages. If she didn't, she'd still probably qualify for some financial assistance or child tax benefits or something?

Although I'm wondering where she would send her kids to while she worked... (not to defend her or anything but really, who would take them for free?)

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”