Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Lol she deleted the stuff about being opinionated too (off her bio). Lol and she says we don't get to her... yea sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by RubyRed »

She's acting like she's having a mental breakdown holy sh*t
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

This picture needs to be saved somewhere that will be easy to go back and see how many of the goals she did not reach. A car, computer, house, photography equipment all with tax money? This pretty much proves that she is with chuckie. She had no income so she does not get a tax refund. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 207d61.png[/img]

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Legally he can't claim those kids though can he? My friend's boyfriend couldn't claim his son because his son didn't leave with him at least 6 months out of the year. They flagged him & told him to prove that the kid lived with him part of last year and he couldn't. So they wouldn't let him claim his own son. It didn't matter that he had moved in with his girlfriend & son, they still wouldn't let him claim his son because he would have been committing tax fraud.

Now Chuckie moved out before he tried to kill Tayler. And didn't move back in with her until November if he moved back in with her at all. Soooo I'm pretty sure he's committing tax fraud.
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

red3head wrote:This picture needs to be saved somewhere that will be easy to go back and see how many of the goals she did not reach. A car, computer, house, photography equipment all with tax money? This pretty much proves that she is with chuckie. She had no income so she does not get a tax refund. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 207d61.png[/img]

IQ of 70? That makes things so much clearer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

Gotta get that tax money! No wonder shes back with Chuckie..who cares if someone tries to kill you as long as he comes with cash moneys! All the $ will be gone by march & I predict another "he tried to kill me" story and then shell be #singlemom status and milk that shit for a while.

So sad that this girl has had the same goals for 4 years and hasnt acomplished any of them.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Her IQ is 70? Jesus fucking Christ, no offense to anyone here if this offends you, but that is incredibly low, like literally borderline retardation. How does she even know her score if she's never been to school? Damn she's like a real like Forrest Gump.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

BornThisWay94 wrote:Her IQ is 70? Jesus fucking Christ, no offense to anyone here if this offends you, but that is incredibly low, like literally borderline retardation. How does she even know her score if she's never been to school? Damn she's like a real like Forrest Gump.
I have a feeling thats an extreme exaggeration and excuse for being lazy and not doing anything with her life but have kids and misuse the welfare system.

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

somewhatsilent wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:Her IQ is 70? Jesus fucking Christ, no offense to anyone here if this offends you, but that is incredibly low, like literally borderline retardation. How does she even know her score if she's never been to school? Damn she's like a real like Forrest Gump.
I have a feeling thats an extreme exaggeration and excuse for being lazy and not doing anything with her life but have kids and misuse the welfare system.

Even if it is that low, it's her and her mothers fault for not staying in school. Dropping out of school at 13/14 and yeah you're gonna miss some vital education along with basic communication and socializing skills.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

BornThisWay94 wrote:
somewhatsilent wrote:

Even if it is that low, it's her and her mothers fault for not staying in school. Dropping out of school at 13/14 and yeah you're gonna miss some vital education along with basic communication and socializing skills.
Unfortuneatly Tayler is a product of her enviornment. I personally think parents should be arrested or charged with something if their kids drop out of highschool before the age of 17.

somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

*unfortunately

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unfortuneatly Tayler is a product of her enviornment. I personally think parents should be arrested or charged with something if their kids drop out of highschool before the age of 17.

A lot of times, they are, or can be. I had several friends in HS who's parents got letters for their child's truancy and that if their kids didn't start attending, they'd be in court. What happened most likely is that Tayler enrolled in Homeschooling, which is still schooling, and then she just never did it and since she wasn't in the public school system, there was no one looking for her. If they were ever questioned she could just say "I'm homeschooled" and probably wouldn't be questioned any further.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

If she truly has an IQ of 70...is it even legally responsible for her to have kids at all? Like I'm not saying those who are impaired can't be good parents but she jumps from guy to guy, refuses to work, drive or educate herself and lives solely off of the government. All of her bullshit bad parenting PLUS if her IQ is truly that low...I dunno it just feels like that would actually be enough to legally take the kids
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Also I'm fucking pissing myself laughing at her becoming a photographer professionally. My father in law is a photographer. Like $3,000 to shoot your wedding photographer. It's A LOT of work and time and she truly just won't have the patience to do it well enough to actually make enough money to consider it anything more than a break even hobby
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:Also I'm fucking pissing myself laughing at her becoming a photographer professionally. My father in law is a photographer. Like $3,000 to shoot your wedding photographer. It's A LOT of work and time and she truly just won't have the patience to do it well enough to actually make enough money to consider it anything more than a break even hobby

Most photographers don't make that kind of money. You have to shoot celebrities, big events, or have done it for a really long time + be really good like your father in law.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Panda714 wrote:Also I'm fucking pissing myself laughing at her becoming a photographer professionally. My father in law is a photographer. Like $3,000 to shoot your wedding photographer. It's A LOT of work and time and she truly just won't have the patience to do it well enough to actually make enough money to consider it anything more than a break even hobby

Most photographers don't make that kind of money. You have to shoot celebrities, big events, or have done it for a really long time + be really good like your father in law.
That's exactly why it's so funny. It's harder than people think because you have to understand how the lighting works, what angles are most appealing and SO MUCH MORE. Like a good camera/equipment is just as much a tool as any other. If the person using it doesn't know what they're doing, it will show. Just like how a truly skilled photographer can make great photos with less than quality equipment
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

She's not even good at photography. She has no idea what it takes to be a real photographer as far as the time and the hours and the networking and reputation building . It's not just point and click and slap a filter on it. You have to have people skills and be able to run a legitimate business.

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Photography is one of the hardest industries to get into no matter how good you are. And how are they just going to buy a house? Does Chuckie just have a lazy $30k lying around for a deposit? I don't know maybe things are different in Ohio than they are in Sydney, but fuck me, if her and Chuckie can buy a house when my partner and I struggle then I will be pissed.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Tayler, we all know you will never get a GED. Let alone advance from that. We all know you will be separated from your "love" by the end of the year. It's possible you could maybe get your license, but who knows. And I love how gooey in love you are in now when it's time to collect a tax refund. Talk about being pathetic scum of a leech Lmao.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Weren't those the exact same goals she had when she was pregnant with anberlin? She had chuckie buy her an iMac and expensive camera so she could do her GED homework and start a photography business. I feel like she uses that as an excuse to get those things. Eventually she'll sell them because chuckie is going to end up leaving her just like he has done the previous three pregnancies.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”