Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Whoops everyone already knows haha
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

While I am very pro-choice, I am disgusted. Tayler, that poor child died because it's father wasn't Chuckie. That poor child died because you didn't want it unless it was Chuckie's. That poor child was aborted in nearly the 2nd trimester most likely because Chuckie was between your legs again and wanted you to get rid of it.

Nasty fucking skank. You're just gross.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by leem91 »

Hi Tayler.

Did you honestly expect people to be supportive of you? Too bad so sad. The only people that do are little girl's who don't know your story.

You murdered one kid just so you could get knocked up with your woman beating husband's baby. You couldn't bear the thought of giving birth to a decent human being's child. No. It had to be Chuckie's kid or their life wouldn't matter to you.

You really should take your medication. Give your children up for adoption while they're still young and have a chance of a good life.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

I switched to my regular YouTube account and can't see my comment anymore lol. It says there are seven but I see one. She blocking negative comments? What a pathetic little pussy. She's the weakest piece of shit. She's so weak she can't get a job, she's so weak she can't risk having a baby with a guy who dare not bend to her will, she's so weak she immediately jumps back on the dick of her abuser. She's so fucking pathetic and it makes me laugh
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Her mother must be proud, she just paid for Tayler to have an abortion, and now she will have another grandchild that she knows that she'll have to provide for the second chuckie tries to kill Tayler again.
It says 8 comments, yet only one is showing and that's the one that says congrats. 14 dislikes and 5 likes. Lmao. She's better off disabling the comments.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Won't let me edit my comment but I should add I too am very pro choice. For women who don't use abortions just to get back at their ex and hurt them.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Kevin was the terrible one but she's the one who said she wished he would get back on drugs and proudly said that she wanted to slit his throat while he slept. How the fuck does this stupid cunt have custody of her kids?
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Got this before she wiped the account
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
coopersmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coopersmom »

BornThisWay94 wrote:It makes me SO angry how easily she gets pregnant. There are women who have been TTC for years with their partner with zero luck and this bitch gets pregnant by looking at someone.
YEP. I've been trying for 3 years to have a second baby, who is finally due in three weeks, and I am seething. I'm livid. She has no means to support these children, but pops them out for her own entertainment. There is so much wrong with this situation, I genuinely wish there was some way CPS would come and rip her government income away from her and take away those kids. Hell, I'd adopt them even if they just yelled sassy shit at me. She doesn't deserve any of them.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

She doesn't even know basic sex education and she has three children with another on the way. Her poor children.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hey, Tayler! Just letting you know that I'm helping raise your soon to be 4 bastard kids! Unlike you, I am employed and the money taken out from my hard earned check for taxes goes to idiots like you.

You're literally useless. Thanks!
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:Hey, Tayler! Just letting you know that I'm helping raise your soon to be 4 bastard kids! Unlike you, I am employed and the money taken out from my hard earned check for taxes goes to idiots like you.

Nah she's not useless. She's cheaper than a fleshlight and her glowing crotch is sure to make scientific breakthroughs what with her multiple cases of crotch rot
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Says there are 19 comments but only like 5 are showing up and they're all positive. People must be ripping her to shreds.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:Hey, Tayler! Just letting you know that I'm helping raise your soon to be 4 bastard kids! Unlike you, I am employed and the money taken out from my hard earned check for taxes goes to idiots like you.

Nah she's not useless. She's cheaper than a fleshlight and her glowing crotch is sure to make scientific breakthroughs what with her multiple cases of crotch rot

I nearly spit my drink oh my god lmao

coopersmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coopersmom »

Well since Tayler is reading here - Hi Taylor, hope this goes in through your crusted ear and into your brain but since I'm financing your lifestyle as a working tax payer I just thought I'd give you a hot tip: It's a vagina, not a clown car and you can find condoms the same place you get your abortions.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I wonder, does she intend to go this entire pregnancy(assuming she doesn't puss out and vacuum it like the last)without naming her boyfriend? Like girl, we know it's Chuckie. Just admit it and get it over with already. That or give your kids to actually capable GROWNUPS and either admit yourself to a psych ward or just become Chuckie's trick. I mean, you can have sex and make money. Let's face it, she probably doesn't even put any effort into sex either unless she's trying to get knocked up for the 20th time
imherenow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by imherenow »

I like how she says this is the last child and then she's done. We all know this isn't her last. This baby was obviously planned but a year from now when she has a 4 month old she'll secretly be planning another "oopsie baby" she's so disgusting I can't even handle it. I've been following her since Jakoby was a newborn and she somehow loses more brain cells over the years and continues to make the most idiot decisions. I'm so livid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
liisboo82
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by liisboo82 »

She absolutely knows all the ttc lingo and how long her cycle is. This is what this worthless bitch lives for.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

She will probably go for her gender ultrasound next week.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”