Awe. A bandaid baby! How cute.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by storeynyx »

Damn it! I just got home from work and I missed the circus. Everything is private/deleted now
Also, infuriated that she's pregnant again! Another "TTC'er" here, coming up 2 yrs soon. Makes me hate the universe just a little bit that this bitch is so blessed to get pregnant so easy. And, it also makes me mad that these kids will have to suffer when so many other people would love them and take care of them but they're stuck with a mother who only cares about herself and whichever dick she happens to be riding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gretchen_weiners
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gretchen_weiners »

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Chuckie is the worst offender in the situation imo. Even after she drug his name through the mud, had her kids call another man daddy, got him brought to court on DV charges, etc he still came back and knocked her. They are morons who deserve each other.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Jeybee27 wrote:Okay so I was on one of those confession pages and there's a few things I'm positive Tayler sent in. First one was about getting hate about family pictures and her decision to start TTC. Then the next... was about being back together with Kevin...
What the fuck, so she's back with Kevin?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Primadxnna wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... b037df.png

UM

I bet she had to google how to do cursive lmao

anyoldname66
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anyoldname66 »

lily1995 wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:Okay so I was on one of those confession pages and there's a few things I'm positive Tayler sent in. First one was about getting hate about family pictures and her decision to start TTC. Then the next... was about being back together with Kevin...
What the fuck, so she's back with Kevin?
That could be anyone though, couldn't it?
Do we know it's her?
It certainly sounds like it is, but it's also possible the long post is her, & the post about "Kevin" is someone else.
I'm just not totally convinced it's definitely Tayler, especially since she said nothing about either of them cheating- they broke up supposedly because of how he treated her kids.

But who knows with Tayler- not ruling it out I guess.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

She wouldn't know how to use "vendetta" properly. Her vocabulary isn't that big. I don't think it's her. I think she's with Chuckie.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

I hope this ends up being twins and she finally gets stretch marks. Can you guys imagine the meltdown she'd have if her body finally reflected the amount of times she's been pregnant? It would be beautiful
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I was thinking twins too. Colicky difficult twins of whatever sex she actually doesn't want. I don't care about her body. I have ceased to care about pretty much everything she does because she's such a selfish twit. You can already see in Alesana that she's just biding her time until she can escape her family. Jakoby will probably be an abuser. Anberlin will be just as dumb as Tayler, and will follow in her footsteps. New kid will be whiny and snot-nosed, running around in just a diaper while Tayler screws with her phone all day. Same shit, different year. She never changes. I have no hope for her or her kids. :(
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
jalapenobusiness
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jalapenobusiness »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Of course she's gonna delete the video because, like always, she can't handle the hate. I find it hilariously sad that she can't handle the hate from strangers on social media but she thinks she can handle 4 kids. Good lord.

My birthday is in September. I hope the kid isn't due on my birthday lol
Oh wow! You're born in September 94! Me to!

Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Tayler wouldn't post a picture of Chuckie if she was with Kevin. Her whole attitude about Chuckie when she was with Kevin was that he could fuck off and die and it would not matter to her unless he stopped paying child support.

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

And she doesn't even have her license. She probably never will either. She's too stupid to even make it past 8th grade. How's she gonna remember the rules of the road?

Good luck hauling 4 kids around. Bitch better get a mini van or something.

Anyone remember when she posted about Chuckie getting fired from his job or something because he was caught getting a blow job at work.

Yeah Tayler. Your life is awesome. Your relationship is awesome.

I think it's absolutely hilarious how pretty much no one is excited that she's pregnant again. I'd have loved to of read all of the comments she didn't approve on that video.

I'd LOVE to be a fly on the wall whenever she told Chuckie's family and her family she was knocked up yet again. His family is probably thrilled at the fact that their son's accuser is knocked up yet again with another child they're gonna have to support. Now they gotta buy 4 car seats every year because Tayler demands it.

I guess next time Chuckie slams Tayler down on the bed so hard it will leave necrotic skin on the sheets.

I can't have any sympathy for someone as fucking stupid as this girl is.

Anything Chuckie may do this time is entirely on her.

He will hit her. They will break up. She will post her story all over the internet again. Say she is done with him. Then she will get back with him and baby #5 will be announced.

She's never gonna stop until she stabs Chuckie to death. Or he kills her.

I really hope that Jakoby & Alesana tell their school about the lives they have at home. Those poor babies deserve so much better.
beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beforehecheats »

This dumb bitch deserves every bit of hate she gets. Wah Wah poor Tayler.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Personally I feel like if you get pregnant within 12 months of having an abortion. You should be punched in the face...

Here's my guess... Chuckie got together with her while she was with Kevin and pregnant. He told her he'd pay for the abortion and they could have their own baby. And she jumped on his dick faster than they could suck out her baby.

Putrid cunt. Tayler...I hope you get hit by a bus.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

All signs point to Chuckie being her secret boyfriend but I just thought those posts were weird because they sound pretty spot on with her shit show of a life.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

ParagonEffect wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... ab049b.png
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... b45723.png

Video is back up for those who haven't seen it
I feel like I'm going to throw up. What's one more? I live in Ohio and it's my tax money, Mr girlfriend's my parents. If she ever puts her address out there I swear to God I'll be reporting her fraud, don't know if it can be done with just a name, since job and family services posts all over their locations to REPORT FRAUD. This is fraud, you little !#$@. You JUST aborted a baby because you couldn't take care of it. I hope Karma helps you lose this baby to teach you a lesson about Abortion NOT being birth control

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I call bullshit that she's with Kevin. If she is, why did she abort their baby and get pregnant 10 minutes later?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

leem91 wrote:Someone said that she would HAVE to get pregnant again to keep the attention off of Sara since she and her boyfriend are expecting too. They were right. Heaven forbid Tayler not get all the attention.

Tayler is the type of person who would "swallow" then go spit it out & inject herself with it.
This is what I was thinking. She's going to be real disappointed when they're more excited for Sara's FIRST baby than her fifth with him.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SunnyLove wrote:And can I just add that her disgusting pregnancy test shouldn't be so yellow. Bitch drink some water.
That's what we call Mountain Dew piss...AKA Panther Piss according to my MIL

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”