Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

mac-n-cheese wrote:Personally I feel like if you get pregnant within 12 months of having an abortion. You should be punched in the face...

Here's my guess... Chuckie got together with her while she was with Kevin and pregnant. He told her he'd pay for the abortion and they could have their own baby. And she jumped on his dick faster than they could suck out her baby.

Putrid c*nt. Tayler...I hope you get hit by a bus.
Chuckie probably "made" her cheat on kevin like she did with sam. Fucking skank
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Insider information seems to be that she's been spotted out with Chuckie at events. It's him guys.

Hey Tayler, the jig is up :)
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I just wanted to throw some old screenshots in here from past years. You can't delete these ones, Tay Tay!

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w22/ ... 28d499.jpg

When Tayler made fun of Vanessa (2011teenagemom) for having a child with special needs. She literally mocked an innocent child.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2hec4cl.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/2z82hjc.png

http://i48.tinypic.com/xp5t8h.png

Here's a Tumblr with more
Last edited by BornThisWay94 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by fortwendy »

Even if Tayler had a license (and a vehicle) she could have at least fit all 3 kids in the car... what's she going to do with a 4th? Good luck with that minivan, guys. Or should I say, good luck getting rides for you and all your kids to appointments or school, Tayler. We all know this time next year you'll be broken up again.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

That's the same exact argument she has today. "I want another baby" "it's my life" "3 kids didn't stop me so what's another". Um but they did. I just can't believe this is someone's real life. She's literally the biggest LOSER out there.

I'm disgusted just like everyone else here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Random, but I also believe that Alesana's last name is Johnson, same as Tayler because when she was born, Tayler and Chuckie were fighting. Good lord it'll never end.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:Random, but I also believe that Alesana's last name is Johnson, same as Tayler because when she was born, Tayler and Chuckie were fighting. Good lord it'll never end.
It is
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Sara told Tayler quitting smoking cold turkey would send her baby into shock and now Tayler is considering smoking a cigarette once a day then stopping ? Did she even smoke that much before getting pregnant ? Lol like I think that's for people who smoked like a pack a day not one cigarette every once in a while.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

So based on how far along she is, was she already pregnant when she said she wanted to ttc? Also, why does she tell the world she's pregnant when she's only a few weeks in??? Does she need to rub it in everyone's face as soon as possible.
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Four week and three days pregnant means she and Chuckie had sex 17 days ago. She's been pregnant for 17 days and in the last 17 days in when she started to say that they were "'waiting' to conceive"....

placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Bahaha the pregnancy announcement video is gone. Last I checked it had 32 dislikes. Didn't go like she planned now did it :D :D
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why the fuck does she announce pregnancies when she's 5 minutes along?

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Says she's a good mom but threatened to kill her own children. Okay.
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Oh what a blatant lie. Bitch you've literally posted pictures of pipes and weed not even that long ago.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Jeybee27 wrote:Sara told Tayler quitting smoking cold turkey would send her baby into shock and now Tayler is considering smoking a cigarette once a day then stopping ? Did she even smoke that much before getting pregnant ? Lol like I think that's for people who smoked like a pack a day not one cigarette every once in a while.
Yea that's only for everyday serious smokers. I got down to like one or two cigarettes a WEEK by the end of my pregnancy and I was smoking about 7-10 a day before I got pregnant
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sleepybirds wrote:Image

Oh what a blatant lie. Bitch you've literally posted pictures of pipes and weed not even that long ago.

It's not addictive? Tell that to my ex who literally couldn't go more than a few hours without it and would get extremely fucking mean when she wasn't high. That bitch couldn't function unless she was smoking pot

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Would her quitting smoking this early even have any affect on the ball of cells? I could understand if she was a lot further along but it's not even a baby at this point.
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Sleepybirds wrote:Image

It's not addictive? Tell that to my ex who literally couldn't go more than a few hours without it and would get extremely fucking mean when she wasn't high. That bitch couldn't function unless she was smoking pot
Dude my ex was the same way! If he was sober he was a complete asshole. One time he ran out and I wouldn't loan him money for weed and he completely ran off the rails in rage and I literally had to leave. Weed can be addictive just like coffee, alcohol, food, anything else!

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Isnt mommakayt usually talking shit about tayler?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

leem91 wrote:Would her quitting smoking this early even have any affect on the ball of cells? I could understand if she was a lot further along but it's not even a baby at this point.
Actually yea the first trimester is SUPER important for development but she just said she only has like one or two a day so that's fine to go cold turkey on

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”