• Advertisement
    

Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby SilverLady01 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:57 pm

hannahbanana wrote:^ her mother is the worst enabler. I remember last New Year's Eve, Tayler posted a video (she looked a bit tipsy) saying, "happy new year! This WILL be the year that I'm going to rock a belly, and I'm going to rock it good! And I don't care what you haters think!" Then her mom popped out and shouted, "hell ya! You tell them Tayler!"
Tayler grew up probably thinking that it's normal for a mother to have so many boyfriends than care about their kids. She knows that if one day the kids get sick of her, they have lots of family that they can go to...

You wouldn't have worded better. She grow up thinking it as norm. You can't make her understand because she thinks it is OK to do so.
User avatar
SilverLady01
Informer
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:00 pm
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 536 times

Advertisement

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby SilverLady01 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:00 pm

lily1995 wrote:Hate the way Sara hates Tayler one minute and is best friends with her the next. Wonder how long until Tayler starts posting pictures of her bloated stomach saying she thinks she's further along. Also lmfao at that minion, the welfare queen of Ohio replying to you makes you feel special? Talk about low standards.

I hate it too but many on these boards find it insignificant because she loves the kids so much. Though if she loved the kids she could file on cps and save them. She loves them part of the day for cuddles etc. When she could step up and get them she refuses. Maybe to cover Chuckies dirt as well. No one likes shot being digged on if it is for them. That is I would say she is as bad as Tayler. Now let's see her as a mother.
User avatar
SilverLady01
Informer
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:00 pm
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 536 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Panda714 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:07 pm

ber614 wrote:Yeah, I wonder what her doctor thinks of her. This is my second pregnancy and at both my first appointment they ask how many times I have been pregnant (including miscarriages and abortions) and also if there is a history of domestic violence. It made me think of how Tayler would answer those questions. Imagine Tayler going in there like "I am 23. This is my 7th pregnancy. I just had an abortion 3 months ago. And yes, last year my husbitch tried to kill me. But we were immature back then..."


I'd bet money she's too stupid to be honest with her doctors. She's too worries about her image to understand you need to be ABSOLUTELY 100% HONEST with your doctors because otherwise you might fucking die
Panda714
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4247 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby lily1995 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:13 pm

Wonder how that necrotic ear is going
:HK: :love2: Tayler | 23 | Mother of 3½ Stuck Farts :love2: :HK:
User avatar
lily1995
Gossiper
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 255 times
Been thanked: 2582 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby mommaof2cuties » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:24 pm

SilverLady01 wrote:
lily1995 wrote:Hate the way Sara hates Tayler one minute and is best friends with her the next. Wonder how long until Tayler starts posting pictures of her bloated stomach saying she thinks she's further along. Also lmfao at that minion, the welfare queen of Ohio replying to you makes you feel special? Talk about low standards.

I hate it too but many on these boards find it insignificant because she loves the kids so much. Though if she loved the kids she could file on cps and save them. She loves them part of the day for cuddles etc. When she could step up and get them she refuses. Maybe to cover Chuckies dirt as well. No one likes shot being digged on if it is for them. That is I would say she is as bad as Tayler. Now let's see her as a mother.

She confuses the fuck out of me. She will take peoples advice on things to use against her in court then be best friends with her
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2902
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3321 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby blackbetty » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:56 pm

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Don't worry guys I've got my own screenshots but I can vouch for them, they are 100% true and accurate



*starts a slow clap*

You are queen.
Image
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 6848
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:46 am
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 3703 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby blackbetty » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:02 pm

Lolitalene wrote:Image

I wonder if this is a shot at Tayler? I dont believe they are friends anymore.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk



My girl Hayley with the shaaaaade
Image
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 6848
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:46 am
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 3703 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby RubyRed » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:27 pm

lily1995 wrote:Wonder how that necrotic ear is going


Last week I tried to post "Thank God she's not pregnant because can you imagine having a necrotic ear infecting the bloodstream you share with a fetus?" or something along those lines, and the post didn't work... it shows up in my post history but never showed up on the board, which is so weird. Unless I just can't find it. But anyway, I agree!

I hate her and honestly have no words for this situation, but if the dumb bitch is going to carry a baby to term, she better go get that damn earlobe looked at.

She probably actually had a bloodtest done for her rotting ear, not for "birth control".
Image
RubyRed
Gossiper
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:50 am
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 1182 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Panda714 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:34 pm

blackbetty wrote:
Lolitalene wrote:Image

I wonder if this is a shot at Tayler? I dont believe they are friends anymore.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk



My girl Hayley with the shaaaaade


Imagine how Hayley feels though. Weren't they due around the same time? Wonder if she'll come here and give us the dirt
Panda714
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4247 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby mommaof2cuties » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:17 pm

I doubt hayley will come here. Last time she was attacked for being a horrible person for being ok with tayler being with chuckie. Which actually wasnt true. Hayley would only hang out with tayler if chuckie wasnt around. Its pretty obvious now that it wouldnt have mattered gow hard she tried to help tayler get out of the relationship because she just goes back no matter what
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2902
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3321 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Panda714 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:25 pm

mommaof2cuties wrote:I doubt hayley will come here. Last time she was attacked for being a horrible person for being ok with tayler being with chuckie. Which actually wasnt true. Hayley would only hang out with tayler if chuckie wasnt around. Its pretty obvious now that it wouldnt have mattered gow hard she tried to help tayler get out of the relationship because she just goes back no matter what


I dunno her or any of the issues surrounding her but I feel kinda bad or can at least sympathize with her. I feel like we've all had that friend we wanna love and support but see them keep making the same stupid mistakes over and over again. I know how much it sucks to want to see someone do better and actually live up to what they could do if they tried only for them to never change and keep doing the same bullshit. Like you wanna see the best in your friends so you give them more second chances than you should and it sucks when they never grow up and make better choices
Panda714
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4247 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby red3head » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:16 pm

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 5e3f8b.png

Is she preparing us for a story that when she said, "I held deaths hand I didn't mean chuckie tried to kill me, I was just quoting my favorite song."


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
 
Posts: 815
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:58 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 1337 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby lily1995 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:41 pm

Get real Tayler, like they will want a pregnant moron with a social media footprint as bad as yours associated with anything to do with their brand.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:HK: :love2: Tayler | 23 | Mother of 3½ Stuck Farts :love2: :HK:
User avatar
lily1995
Gossiper
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 255 times
Been thanked: 2582 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Mummyandthree » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:30 am

Well.... She is a dropkick lol

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Mummyandthree
Talker
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 am
Has thanked: 1011 times
Been thanked: 606 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby placebo » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:12 am

.. And she's going to dropkick that instagram account to the high moons anyway. Great promoter potential, absolutely.
Image
User avatar
placebo
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2041
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:44 am
Has thanked: 186 times
Been thanked: 632 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby SunnyLove » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:23 am

How old in anbi.? And does she have cavities already?
SunnyLove
Gossiper
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1723 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Mummyandthree » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:20 am

SunnyLove wrote:How old in anbi.? And does she have cavities already?

She's had dental work. She's 3 isn't she? Maybe I'm wrong. I don't keep up I just watch the train wreck haha

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Mummyandthree
Talker
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 am
Has thanked: 1011 times
Been thanked: 606 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby SilverLady01 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:19 am

mommaof2cuties wrote:
SilverLady01 wrote:
lily1995 wrote:Hate the way Sara hates Tayler one minute and is best friends with her the next. Wonder how long until Tayler starts posting pictures of her bloated stomach saying she thinks she's further along. Also lmfao at that minion, the welfare queen of Ohio replying to you makes you feel special? Talk about low standards.

I hate it too but many on these boards find it insignificant because she loves the kids so much. Though if she loved the kids she could file on cps and save them. She loves them part of the day for cuddles etc. When she could step up and get them she refuses. Maybe to cover Chuckies dirt as well. No one likes shot being digged on if it is for them. That is I would say she is as bad as Tayler. Now let's see her as a mother.

She confuses the fuck out of me. She will take peoples advice on things to use against her in court then be best friends with her

I think she likes the drama. She tries to be the good but if she knows how Tayler is around the kids and she does nothing to take those kids out of that environment. She could save them and she acts like Tayler. She either doesn't truly care or she tries to hide and protect Chuckie from stuff Tayler knows.
User avatar
SilverLady01
Informer
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:00 pm
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 536 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Yue195 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:23 am

I don't think that's fair to say Sara doesn't care. She's put more effort into those kids then Tayler ever did. His family basically looks after them financially.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
User avatar
Yue195
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 5851
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:19 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 3888 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby SilverLady01 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:21 am

And why don't they file a claim? And get custody? What Tayler can possibly offer to her children. The kids best interest would be to fully have them as grandparents.
User avatar
SilverLady01
Informer
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:00 pm
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 536 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Yue195 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:34 am

SilverLady01 wrote:And why don't they file a claim? And get custody? What Tayler can possibly offer to her children. The kids best interest would be to fully have them as grandparents.


Lawyers are expensive, court cases can forever to get rolling, Tayler can counter file. Unless someone is gonna go snooping who knows if they haven't tried to file custody before. Eyes of the court tend to favour the mother unless she is an extreme danger, unfortunately a lot of what Taylers done that can be twisted around in her favour.

I've been following Sara on IG for awhile and I saw a few posts about ' trying to get them back'. It's not an easy thing to do.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
User avatar
Yue195
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 5851
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:19 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 3888 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby BabyK28 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:39 am

She just posted a video or Anberlin, and I honestly have no idea what the poor little girl is trying to say. The caption is "she's so smart".
BabyK28
Amateur
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:52 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby happyfunmeowmeow » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:47 am

BabyK28 wrote:She just posted a video or Anberlin, and I honestly have no idea what the poor little girl is trying to say. The caption is "she's so smart".


I think she said baby toward the end but other than that, no clue.
User avatar
happyfunmeowmeow
Talker
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:50 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 1498 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby SilverLady01 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:52 am

So on Ohio state what Tayler doesn't can be favored because she is the mother. Nice court. Honestly there would be a way if they really wanted. I have the feeling if they were to middle with Tayler's shit, then Tayler would middle with Chuckie's shit. That is the only reason I see why they enable her.
User avatar
SilverLady01
Informer
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:00 pm
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 536 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby leem91 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:24 am

My God Anberlin's speech is atrocious. Tayler uploaded a little video of her singing a song and I couldn't understand a word she was saying.
leem91
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:48 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1413 times

PreviousNext

Return to ModifiedMother/Ohioisformothers (TaylerTragedy)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: maribel089

  • Advertisement