• Advertisement
    

Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Aboogabooga » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:17 am

Lol she deleted the stuff about being opinionated too (off her bio). Lol and she says we don't get to her... yea sure


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1093
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 4719 times
Been thanked: 4426 times

Advertisement

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby RubyRed » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:46 am

She's acting like she's having a mental breakdown holy sh*t
Image
RubyRed
Gossiper
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:50 am
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 1182 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby red3head » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:13 pm

This picture needs to be saved somewhere that will be easy to go back and see how many of the goals she did not reach. A car, computer, house, photography equipment all with tax money? This pretty much proves that she is with chuckie. She had no income so she does not get a tax refund. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170112/2dd999b21e9ad99d13af716114207d61.png[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
 
Posts: 815
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:58 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 1337 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby leem91 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:24 pm

Legally he can't claim those kids though can he? My friend's boyfriend couldn't claim his son because his son didn't leave with him at least 6 months out of the year. They flagged him & told him to prove that the kid lived with him part of last year and he couldn't. So they wouldn't let him claim his own son. It didn't matter that he had moved in with his girlfriend & son, they still wouldn't let him claim his son because he would have been committing tax fraud.

Now Chuckie moved out before he tried to kill Tayler. And didn't move back in with her until November if he moved back in with her at all. Soooo I'm pretty sure he's committing tax fraud.
leem91
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:48 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1413 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Lalalalaneybug » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:32 pm

red3head wrote:This picture needs to be saved somewhere that will be easy to go back and see how many of the goals she did not reach. A car, computer, house, photography equipment all with tax money? This pretty much proves that she is with chuckie. She had no income so she does not get a tax refund. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170112/2dd999b21e9ad99d13af716114207d61.png[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IQ of 70? That makes things so much clearer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:24 pm
Has thanked: 871 times
Been thanked: 405 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby somewhatsilent » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:35 pm

Gotta get that tax money! No wonder shes back with Chuckie..who cares if someone tries to kill you as long as he comes with cash moneys! All the $ will be gone by march & I predict another "he tried to kill me" story and then shell be #singlemom status and milk that shit for a while.

So sad that this girl has had the same goals for 4 years and hasnt acomplished any of them.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
somewhatsilent
Informer
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 2587 times
Been thanked: 804 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby BornThisWay94 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:41 pm

Her IQ is 70? Jesus fucking Christ, no offense to anyone here if this offends you, but that is incredibly low, like literally borderline retardation. How does she even know her score if she's never been to school? Damn she's like a real like Forrest Gump.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn


Image
User avatar
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2893
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:01 pm
Location: United States
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4678 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby somewhatsilent » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:49 pm

BornThisWay94 wrote:Her IQ is 70? Jesus fucking Christ, no offense to anyone here if this offends you, but that is incredibly low, like literally borderline retardation. How does she even know her score if she's never been to school? Damn she's like a real like Forrest Gump.

I have a feeling thats an extreme exaggeration and excuse for being lazy and not doing anything with her life but have kids and misuse the welfare system.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
somewhatsilent
Informer
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 2587 times
Been thanked: 804 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby BornThisWay94 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:52 pm

somewhatsilent wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:Her IQ is 70? Jesus fucking Christ, no offense to anyone here if this offends you, but that is incredibly low, like literally borderline retardation. How does she even know her score if she's never been to school? Damn she's like a real like Forrest Gump.

I have a feeling thats an extreme exaggeration and excuse for being lazy and not doing anything with her life but have kids and misuse the welfare system.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk



Even if it is that low, it's her and her mothers fault for not staying in school. Dropping out of school at 13/14 and yeah you're gonna miss some vital education along with basic communication and socializing skills.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn


Image
User avatar
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2893
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:01 pm
Location: United States
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4678 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby somewhatsilent » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:59 pm

BornThisWay94 wrote:
somewhatsilent wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:Her IQ is 70? Jesus fucking Christ, no offense to anyone here if this offends you, but that is incredibly low, like literally borderline retardation. How does she even know her score if she's never been to school? Damn she's like a real like Forrest Gump.

I have a feeling thats an extreme exaggeration and excuse for being lazy and not doing anything with her life but have kids and misuse the welfare system.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk



Even if it is that low, it's her and her mothers fault for not staying in school. Dropping out of school at 13/14 and yeah you're gonna miss some vital education along with basic communication and socializing skills.

Unfortuneatly Tayler is a product of her enviornment. I personally think parents should be arrested or charged with something if their kids drop out of highschool before the age of 17.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
somewhatsilent
Informer
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 2587 times
Been thanked: 804 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby somewhatsilent » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:00 pm

*unfortunately

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
somewhatsilent
Informer
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 2587 times
Been thanked: 804 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby BornThisWay94 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:04 pm

Unfortuneatly Tayler is a product of her enviornment. I personally think parents should be arrested or charged with something if their kids drop out of highschool before the age of 17.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk




A lot of times, they are, or can be. I had several friends in HS who's parents got letters for their child's truancy and that if their kids didn't start attending, they'd be in court. What happened most likely is that Tayler enrolled in Homeschooling, which is still schooling, and then she just never did it and since she wasn't in the public school system, there was no one looking for her. If they were ever questioned she could just say "I'm homeschooled" and probably wouldn't be questioned any further.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn


Image
User avatar
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2893
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:01 pm
Location: United States
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4678 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Panda714 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:06 pm

If she truly has an IQ of 70...is it even legally responsible for her to have kids at all? Like I'm not saying those who are impaired can't be good parents but she jumps from guy to guy, refuses to work, drive or educate herself and lives solely off of the government. All of her bullshit bad parenting PLUS if her IQ is truly that low...I dunno it just feels like that would actually be enough to legally take the kids
Panda714
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1018
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4242 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Panda714 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Also I'm fucking pissing myself laughing at her becoming a photographer professionally. My father in law is a photographer. Like $3,000 to shoot your wedding photographer. It's A LOT of work and time and she truly just won't have the patience to do it well enough to actually make enough money to consider it anything more than a break even hobby
Panda714
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1018
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4242 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby BornThisWay94 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:25 pm

Panda714 wrote:Also I'm fucking pissing myself laughing at her becoming a photographer professionally. My father in law is a photographer. Like $3,000 to shoot your wedding photographer. It's A LOT of work and time and she truly just won't have the patience to do it well enough to actually make enough money to consider it anything more than a break even hobby



Most photographers don't make that kind of money. You have to shoot celebrities, big events, or have done it for a really long time + be really good like your father in law.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn


Image
User avatar
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2893
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:01 pm
Location: United States
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4678 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Panda714 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:29 pm

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Panda714 wrote:Also I'm fucking pissing myself laughing at her becoming a photographer professionally. My father in law is a photographer. Like $3,000 to shoot your wedding photographer. It's A LOT of work and time and she truly just won't have the patience to do it well enough to actually make enough money to consider it anything more than a break even hobby



Most photographers don't make that kind of money. You have to shoot celebrities, big events, or have done it for a really long time + be really good like your father in law.


That's exactly why it's so funny. It's harder than people think because you have to understand how the lighting works, what angles are most appealing and SO MUCH MORE. Like a good camera/equipment is just as much a tool as any other. If the person using it doesn't know what they're doing, it will show. Just like how a truly skilled photographer can make great photos with less than quality equipment
Panda714
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1018
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4242 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Sleepybirds » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:35 pm

She's not even good at photography. She has no idea what it takes to be a real photographer as far as the time and the hours and the networking and reputation building . It's not just point and click and slap a filter on it. You have to have people skills and be able to run a legitimate business.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Sleepybirds
Informer
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 136 times
Been thanked: 808 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Mummyandthree » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:38 pm

Photography is one of the hardest industries to get into no matter how good you are. And how are they just going to buy a house? Does Chuckie just have a lazy $30k lying around for a deposit? I don't know maybe things are different in Ohio than they are in Sydney, but fuck me, if her and Chuckie can buy a house when my partner and I struggle then I will be pissed.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Mummyandthree
Talker
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 am
Has thanked: 1011 times
Been thanked: 606 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby SunnyLove » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:39 pm

Tayler, we all know you will never get a GED. Let alone advance from that. We all know you will be separated from your "love" by the end of the year. It's possible you could maybe get your license, but who knows. And I love how gooey in love you are in now when it's time to collect a tax refund. Talk about being pathetic scum of a leech Lmao.
SunnyLove
Gossiper
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1723 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby hannahbanana » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:43 pm

Weren't those the exact same goals she had when she was pregnant with anberlin? She had chuckie buy her an iMac and expensive camera so she could do her GED homework and start a photography business. I feel like she uses that as an excuse to get those things. Eventually she'll sell them because chuckie is going to end up leaving her just like he has done the previous three pregnancies.
hannahbanana
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 5526
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7521 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Sleepybirds » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:52 pm

Mummyandthree wrote:Photography is one of the hardest industries to get into no matter how good you are. And how are they just going to buy a house? Does Chuckie just have a lazy $30k lying around for a deposit? I don't know maybe things are different in Ohio than they are in Sydney, but fuck me, if her and Chuckie can buy a house when my partner and I struggle then I will be pissed.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

My mother in law works in home loans and it is NOT easy to buy a house. You have great credit, and a verifiable income from a job that you've been at for a WHILE. Loan processors do thorough background checks to see what kind of people they're lending to. You can't buy a home on a single income unless you're making a shit load of money. That, or you're buying a crap hole trailer fixer upper and your mortgage has a super high interest rate because you're not a reliable borrower.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Sleepybirds
Informer
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 136 times
Been thanked: 808 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby BornThisWay94 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:52 pm

Mummyandthree wrote:Photography is one of the hardest industries to get into no matter how good you are. And how are they just going to buy a house? Does Chuckie just have a lazy $30k lying around for a deposit? I don't know maybe things are different in Ohio than they are in Sydney, but fuck me, if her and Chuckie can buy a house when my partner and I struggle then I will be pissed.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk



It's around the same here in the states, but I'm imagining Ohio is cheaper to live than where I live. They can rent, but there's still a deposit that needs to be put down.

I remember a long time ago she said the same thing and even had a house picked out. Never happened. She also wanted to be a photographer for Sears lmfao
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn


Image
User avatar
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2893
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:01 pm
Location: United States
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4678 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby peoplelikegrapes » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:56 pm

Off topic but I just noticed that she's still putting that "modified mama" stuff in her bio which is hilarious
peoplelikegrapes
Amateur
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:31 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Mummyandthree » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:57 pm

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote:Photography is one of the hardest industries to get into no matter how good you are. And how are they just going to buy a house? Does Chuckie just have a lazy $30k lying around for a deposit? I don't know maybe things are different in Ohio than they are in Sydney, but fuck me, if her and Chuckie can buy a house when my partner and I struggle then I will be pissed.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk



It's around the same here in the states, but I'm imagining Ohio is cheaper to live than where I live. They can rent, but there's still a deposit that needs to be put down.

I remember a long time ago she said the same thing and even had a house picked out. Never happened. She also wanted to be a photographer for Sears lmfao

Here in Australia, you need a home loan, to get approved for that you need 10% of the price of the house (so say a $300,000 home you'll need $30,000) and you need to be able to prove where that came from, that you can save it. You can't just get given money and go here I have a deposit. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but that's never gonna happen lol.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Mummyandthree
Talker
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 am
Has thanked: 1011 times
Been thanked: 606 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby hannahbanana » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:57 pm

^ yeah she posted the picture of the house that they were supposedly waiting the call back for, address and all. Then when it was posted on here, she said that thanks to her haters, they couldn't chose that house anymore because we leaked the address. Which was stupid because she was the one who posted it in the first place.
hannahbanana
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 5526
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7521 times

PreviousNext

Return to ModifiedMother/Ohioisformothers (TaylerTragedy)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement