Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

hannahbanana wrote:^ her mother is the worst enabler. I remember last New Year's Eve, Tayler posted a video (she looked a bit tipsy) saying, "happy new year! This WILL be the year that I'm going to rock a belly, and I'm going to rock it good! And I don't care what you haters think!" Then her mom popped out and shouted, "hell ya! You tell them Tayler!"
Tayler grew up probably thinking that it's normal for a mother to have so many boyfriends than care about their kids. She knows that if one day the kids get sick of her, they have lots of family that they can go to...
You wouldn't have worded better. She grow up thinking it as norm. You can't make her understand because she thinks it is OK to do so.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

lily1995 wrote:Hate the way Sara hates Tayler one minute and is best friends with her the next. Wonder how long until Tayler starts posting pictures of her bloated stomach saying she thinks she's further along. Also lmfao at that minion, the welfare queen of Ohio replying to you makes you feel special? Talk about low standards.
I hate it too but many on these boards find it insignificant because she loves the kids so much. Though if she loved the kids she could file on cps and save them. She loves them part of the day for cuddles etc. When she could step up and get them she refuses. Maybe to cover Chuckies dirt as well. No one likes shot being digged on if it is for them. That is I would say she is as bad as Tayler. Now let's see her as a mother.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

ber614 wrote:Yeah, I wonder what her doctor thinks of her. This is my second pregnancy and at both my first appointment they ask how many times I have been pregnant (including miscarriages and abortions) and also if there is a history of domestic violence. It made me think of how Tayler would answer those questions. Imagine Tayler going in there like "I am 23. This is my 7th pregnancy. I just had an abortion 3 months ago. And yes, last year my husbitch tried to kill me. But we were immature back then..."
I'd bet money she's too stupid to be honest with her doctors. She's too worries about her image to understand you need to be ABSOLUTELY 100% HONEST with your doctors because otherwise you might fucking die
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Wonder how that necrotic ear is going
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

SilverLady01 wrote:
lily1995 wrote:Hate the way Sara hates Tayler one minute and is best friends with her the next. Wonder how long until Tayler starts posting pictures of her bloated stomach saying she thinks she's further along. Also lmfao at that minion, the welfare queen of Ohio replying to you makes you feel special? Talk about low standards.
I hate it too but many on these boards find it insignificant because she loves the kids so much. Though if she loved the kids she could file on cps and save them. She loves them part of the day for cuddles etc. When she could step up and get them she refuses. Maybe to cover Chuckies dirt as well. No one likes shot being digged on if it is for them. That is I would say she is as bad as Tayler. Now let's see her as a mother.
She confuses the fuck out of me. She will take peoples advice on things to use against her in court then be best friends with her
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Don't worry guys I've got my own screenshots but I can vouch for them, they are 100% true and accurate

*starts a slow clap*

You are queen.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Lolitalene wrote:Image

I wonder if this is a shot at Tayler? I dont believe they are friends anymore.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

My girl Hayley with the shaaaaade
#FreeBen
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

lily1995 wrote:Wonder how that necrotic ear is going
Last week I tried to post "Thank God she's not pregnant because can you imagine having a necrotic ear infecting the bloodstream you share with a fetus?" or something along those lines, and the post didn't work... it shows up in my post history but never showed up on the board, which is so weird. Unless I just can't find it. But anyway, I agree!

I hate her and honestly have no words for this situation, but if the dumb bitch is going to carry a baby to term, she better go get that damn earlobe looked at.

She probably actually had a bloodtest done for her rotting ear, not for "birth control".
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

blackbetty wrote:
Lolitalene wrote:Image

I wonder if this is a shot at Tayler? I dont believe they are friends anymore.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

My girl Hayley with the shaaaaade
Imagine how Hayley feels though. Weren't they due around the same time? Wonder if she'll come here and give us the dirt
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I doubt hayley will come here. Last time she was attacked for being a horrible person for being ok with tayler being with chuckie. Which actually wasnt true. Hayley would only hang out with tayler if chuckie wasnt around. Its pretty obvious now that it wouldnt have mattered gow hard she tried to help tayler get out of the relationship because she just goes back no matter what
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:I doubt hayley will come here. Last time she was attacked for being a horrible person for being ok with tayler being with chuckie. Which actually wasnt true. Hayley would only hang out with tayler if chuckie wasnt around. Its pretty obvious now that it wouldnt have mattered gow hard she tried to help tayler get out of the relationship because she just goes back no matter what
I dunno her or any of the issues surrounding her but I feel kinda bad or can at least sympathize with her. I feel like we've all had that friend we wanna love and support but see them keep making the same stupid mistakes over and over again. I know how much it sucks to want to see someone do better and actually live up to what they could do if they tried only for them to never change and keep doing the same bullshit. Like you wanna see the best in your friends so you give them more second chances than you should and it sucks when they never grow up and make better choices
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 5e3f8b.png

Is she preparing us for a story that when she said, "I held deaths hand I didn't mean chuckie tried to kill me, I was just quoting my favorite song."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Get real Tayler, like they will want a pregnant moron with a social media footprint as bad as yours associated with anything to do with their brand.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Well.... She is a dropkick lol

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

.. And she's going to dropkick that instagram account to the high moons anyway. Great promoter potential, absolutely.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

How old in anbi.? And does she have cavities already?
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

SunnyLove wrote:How old in anbi.? And does she have cavities already?
She's had dental work. She's 3 isn't she? Maybe I'm wrong. I don't keep up I just watch the train wreck haha

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:
SilverLady01 wrote:
She confuses the fuck out of me. She will take peoples advice on things to use against her in court then be best friends with her
I think she likes the drama. She tries to be the good but if she knows how Tayler is around the kids and she does nothing to take those kids out of that environment. She could save them and she acts like Tayler. She either doesn't truly care or she tries to hide and protect Chuckie from stuff Tayler knows.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I don't think that's fair to say Sara doesn't care. She's put more effort into those kids then Tayler ever did. His family basically looks after them financially.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

And why don't they file a claim? And get custody? What Tayler can possibly offer to her children. The kids best interest would be to fully have them as grandparents.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”