Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

leem91 wrote:My God Anberlin's speech is atrocious. Tayler uploaded a little video of her singing a song and I couldn't understand a word she was saying.
My thoughts exactly. My 2 year old speaks more clearly than that. But I actually work with her.

Come the fuck on, Tayler. It's not hard to get your kids speaking clearly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

SilverLady01 wrote:And why don't they file a claim? And get custody? What Tayler can possibly offer to her children. The kids best interest would be to fully have them as grandparents.

Lawyers are expensive and Tayler would fight tooth and nail. Deep down she probably knows they'd be better off with someone else raising them, but she's too damn selfish to let them go. Notice how whenever the kids are with Chuckie's family they suddenly look nice and their hair is neat? Smh.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

And they have cute clothes on, not always from Walmart.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

I can't help but wonder if as they get older they'll start seeing the differences in environments. Like the difference between time spent and how they're treated with Tayler's side vs Chuckie's side and start choosing to spend more time with the better side. Tayler wouldn't give a shit cause she'd get more time to do what she wants but sometimes I wonder if it even occurs to Tayler that as they get older, they become more aware
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

I can't even make out what song Anberlin is even singing in that insta video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

So what do y'all think her nursery themes will be since it will be picked by next week? Hello Kitty for a girl because she's forever 14?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
gretchen_weiners
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gretchen_weiners »

Calling it- girl name will be Amity. And I don't hate it.

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gretchen_weiners wrote:Calling it- girl name will be Amity. And I don't hate it.

How do you even pronounce that? Am-e-tee? Or....? Am-it-e?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I feel like I lost brain cells trying to understand what anberlin was saying. What annoys me even more is that Taylers like oh em gee she's so smart. Like what? I mean I don't expect her to go around calling her kid a dumbass but she was just speaking in jibber jabber and I doubt even she knew what she was saying

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I just had a thought as to why Chuckie's side doesn't go to court for the kids. Yea part of it is probably to keep Chuckie's bullshit hidden as with Tayler and Chuckie it's basically mutually assured destruction at this point if they go at each other. But what if they're actually doing the smart thing? Let's face it, CPS is a fucking joke in tiny white trash hick towns like where they are. If they took her to court and lost, Tayler would probably never let them near the kids again. By staying in her good graces, they can at least have some control and effect on the situation. They can make sure that when the kids are with them they are cared for properly. That way the kids can see how horribly Tayler is fucking up as they grow older and start to see the differences in their treatment.

This way they can work from the inside at making the kids have somewhat of a good life. If Chuckie's side was wiped completely from the equation, those kids would stand no chance at all
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Aboogabooga wrote:I feel like I lost brain cells trying to understand what anberlin was saying. What annoys me even more is that Taylers like oh em gee she's so smart. Like what? I mean I don't expect her to go around calling her kid a dumbass but she was just speaking in jibber jabber and I doubt even she knew what she was saying

This reminds me of when the eye doctor supposedly told Tayler that Alesana has better vision than most five years olds. Like what does that even mean?! Lmao. Was Tayler planning on being disappointed and shame Alesana if the eye doctor were to tell her that Alesana needed glasses? She can't be happy that her children are in good health, she has to over exaggerate everything.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

gretchen_weiners wrote:Calling it- girl name will be Amity. And I don't hate it.

That was going to be my guess too!
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Like Amityville Horror?
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I hope she doesn't reuse Alaska

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Lmao she posted a text screenshot. Chuckie seems so enthused. All he could muster up was "good" about how she's definitely pregnant. The joy. Lol.

Also if the doctor confirmed you were pregnant why the fuck do you need to keep taking tests? Obsessed much?

How can you be happy when you just scraped an innocent baby out of you because it was to the wrong father ? You do not deserve to carry this pregnancy to term and I'm not even sorry at all for saying that.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

thenightowl wrote:

Like Amityville Horror?
Like Amity Affliction. The band she is obsessed with. And we know how she loves band names.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Seriously Chuckie sounds so unenthused it's fucking worse than Ean's reaction over on Britneyandbaby. Like jfc I don't have more than one kid but do people really just get less and less excited with each one? Or is this just specific to welfare hicks who use babies for money?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Lol idk why she would even post that. She's just dying for people to be happy for her when no one really is

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

ber614 wrote:
thenightowl wrote:

Like Amityville Horror?
Like Amity Affliction. The band she is obsessed with. And we know how she loves band names.
Oh okay, I don't listen to that type of music so I had no idea lol, first thing that came to my mind was The Amityville Horror LOL
ajasmine13
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ajasmine13 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 28a356.jpg[/img]
Wonder how long it'll take that comment to get deleted...

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”