Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Piperx
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by Piperx »

fortwendy wrote:She would look up to Jenelle "I don't know if I'm pregnant with your baby, or if it's still the abortion" Evans.

I was going to post that.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

fortwendy wrote:She would look up to Jenelle "I don't know if I'm pregnant with your baby, or if it's still the abortion" Evans.

Lmfao it's scary how alike Tayler is.

"Hey husbitch I wanna have your baby but I'm still pregnant, give me the fuckin' money for this abortion!"
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lovaleea »

Has she confirmed shes with Chuckie or is everyone still assuming? Just curious if there is proof anywhere.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Hmmmm she didn't want the last baby but she wants this one and she loves it like the three she has....hmmmm what oh what do those three have in common that the last one didn't...oh gosh I just can't think of what it could be [/sarcasm]

Here's what drives me crazy. We know Chuckie is shit. SHE knows Chuckie is shit. Kevin might actually have been a decent guy. She may have actually had a chance at an improvement to her life and the kids' lives but she chose to go back to what she KNOWS is crap. She's putrid and just flat out a horrible person and mother
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

"I want this baby, I didn't want the last one"

Ever heard of using a condom? BIRTH CONTROL? How about just closing your legs for once? Slut
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Just makes me so sick. This is part of the conversation her friend and I had the other day
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

What's the bet the rude comment and negitivity she was refering to was just that girl asking about Chuckie? Also I'm pretty sure abortions don't increase the risk of miscarriage so no need to run to the emergency room and waste their time Tay.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

I think since she conceived she is on but abortions do effect the uterine lining. Also if her body hormones don't gear up normally because she didn't let time go by she may not keep the baby. So yes it is possible but nurse said it isn't because her levels were going up. That is a sign that it MIGHT be ok. Now that post of finding someone like you. I think she is right. Chuckie is a piece of shit as you are BUT he gives the impression of caring about his kids an providing for them. He may not give one cent for you but he only puts up with you to see his kids. He should use CONDOMS though. Jeez he is so dumb isn't he?
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Does Tayler still have a Tumblr?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

She just makes me sick. How can you be so overjoyed with a new baby when you had a perfectly healthy one a few months back? And she even said she didn't want to bring it into a bad situation... so just because the dick is different all is good and it doesn't apply to this new baby???
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Lovaleea wrote:Has she confirmed shes with Chuckie or is everyone still assuming? Just curious if there is proof anywhere.
Yea whoever panda talked to said that chucjie and tayler have been seen out together
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Panda714 wrote:Seriously Chuckie sounds so unenthused it's fucking worse than Ean's reaction over on Britneyandbaby. Like jfc I don't have more than one kid but do people really just get less and less excited with each one? Or is this just specific to welfare hicks who use babies for money?
That's like when she made a video of her pregnancy test turning positive when she was expecting anberlin. When the test said positive, she says, "umm Charles...I'm pregnant!" And you could hear chuckie in the background "god dammit Tay, I already know, it's positive like those other tests you made me go buy". Lmao.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I just don't get why chuckie would even give her another baby. It makes no sense. I can see him getting back with her just to stop her asking for child support and to see his kids. But why give her ass another fucking baby??? Whhhhhhyyyy?

Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

hannahbanana wrote:
Panda714 wrote:Seriously Chuckie sounds so unenthused it's fucking worse than Ean's reaction over on Britneyandbaby. Like jfc I don't have more than one kid but do people really just get less and less excited with each one? Or is this just specific to welfare hicks who use babies for money?
That's like when she made a video of her pregnancy test turning positive when she was expecting anberlin. When the test said positive, she says, "umm Charles...I'm pregnant!" And you could hear chuckie in the background "god dammit Tay, I already know, it's positive like those other tests you made me go buy". Lmao.
Yeah and she showed it to him and said "do you see what it says?" (It was a digital test) And he goes, "yeah it says you're fuckin pregnant" all irritated. I remember seeing that video and feeling secondhand embarrassment, like why post that?

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Well of course there is an increased chance of something going wrong when you get pregnant back to back whether it be after an abortion, miscarriage or child birth. If she wasn't such a selfish fuck and actually gave a shit about her unborn child's wellbeing she wouldn't purposely concieve so soon, then again if she had a selfless bone in her body she wouldn't concieve full stop. It's always amazed me how someone who has spent a decent chunk of their life being pregnant has such little understanding how their body and pregnancy works. She is on her phone 24/7, you would think she would take the time to google shit.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

That's because she's probably in the same situation

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

Wtf is Jakoby talking about in that video. That proves how little she works with them. He's almost 5 and can't say ice cream. "Cr" is not a hard sound to say... they probably are smart kids, but they're painfully behind because of her lazy useless ass

Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

I wonder if she's one of those women that lie about an abortion and trick a guy into getting her pregnant right away and say the baby came early
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

THEN WHY HAVE ANOTHER ONE?! It's not like you can even fucking pay for them so why the fuck get pregnant ON PURPOSE when you literally don't have the time or money for another baby?!?!

Also yea when people say an abortion won't affect fertility they mean long term. Not when you get pregnant two fucking months after scraping out the last one just cause you don't want to have to say your kids have a half sibling
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Piperx wrote:I wonder if she's one of those women that lie about an abortion and trick a guy into getting her pregnant right away and say the baby came early
I could see her doing it but the due dates have a four month difference. Between a month or two one could pull it off but four months? No way

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”