Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

hannahbanana wrote:^ yeah she posted the picture of the house that they were supposedly waiting the call back for, address and all. Then when it was posted on here, she said that thanks to her haters, they couldn't chose that house anymore because we leaked the address. Which was stupid because she was the one who posted it in the first place.

What does that have to do with anything, though? What does Chuckie even do for work? I don't know, but I highly doubt his income alone could afford a house and to fund 5 children (I included Tayler because she's still a child that never grew up)
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Tayler just pisses me off so much I have actually been diagnosed with mental illness and it's nothing I'm proud of...I have had testing for learning disabilities and guess what? I graduated high school with honors, have a job, and attend college! So sick of people like her that make illnesses up to sound cool.. Being seen by multiple doctors, having sooo many tests done, spending so much money and time on an illness isn't cool it sucks! Yeah it's hard at times but life is hard grow up Tayler!!!!
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

They have first time home buyer programs that have low income requirements and they front you the down payment but you still have to qualify for the actual mortgage. Never gonna fucking happen. Plus what does she think? That chuckie will buy a house in HIS name and when they break up just leave it to her? Ha!

And she wants a van, computer and photography equipment all with chuckles income tax?? So it's just all going to her?? I understand a van is a necessity but how about anything for you kids?? How about planning a vacation that's not on your in laws dime or shit, even taking them to the movies or bowling once in a while?? She is just so selfish. And just give up already on the ged and license. You've proven you're worthless already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:Tayler just pisses me off so much I have actually been diagnosed with mental illness and it's nothing I'm proud of...I have had testing for learning disabilities and guess what? I graduated high school with honors, have a job, and attend college! So sick of people like her that make illnesses up to sound cool.. Being seen by multiple doctors, having sooo many tests done, spending so much money and time on an illness isn't cool it sucks! Yeah it's hard at times but life is hard grow up Tayler!!!!
I read this as Tayler pissed you off so much that she gave you mental illness... Wasn't till I got to the end that I understood what you meant.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

How much does she think chucky is getting back to be able to afford a van, laptop and photography equipment ? lol oh and a house. Maybe her IQ is 70 and she literally believes she can buy a house for $500 lol she's a dumbass. Honestly she's only saying her IQ is 70 because that's what Sierra's IQ is and everyone uses it as an excuse for her shitty decisions.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Maybe he's just going to eventually bail once he has her knocked up and now that he has avoided being convicted of assault/battery. He has literally cheated or left her with every single pregnancy. Does she really think this is going to have a happy ending?
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Tayler has no idea how to interact with people in a mature manner how the hell does she think she can be professional enough to own a business?! Lmao
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

"You insulted my patography business so I'm going to slam you to my 11 year old followers who are TTC and I'm going to call your kids disgusting names but then pull a fit when someone calls Aluhhsauna an ugly brat"

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tayler what happened to the old computer and camera for your pa-tography? I remember years ago, maybe 2012, you used Chuckie's tax returns and bought yourself a shiny new MacBook Pro and Canon camera!
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

peoplelikegrapes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by peoplelikegrapes »

Imagine having a 15 year old daughter and finding out that she runs a teen TTC Instagram and looks upto Tayler. Yikes
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

70 IQ is borderline retarded..... impressive tayler. Your children may be smarter than you in a few years. If a parent isn't intellectual sound can't cps take children away?? Because the child won't have proper brain development or nourishment since the capacity of the parent is below normal intelligence?
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Houses in her area are dirt cheap. It's a crap hole where she lives. Schools are terrible. So, if she and Chuckie weren't total losers they could've easily afforded a house years ago. It isn't hard there.
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

kiwi wrote:Houses in her area are dirt cheap. It's a crap hole where she lives. Schools are terrible. So, if she and Chuckie weren't total losers they could've easily afforded a house years ago. It isn't hard there.
Wow just googled it you arent kidding...they have houses for as much as a car.... one had an estimated mortgage payment of 187 a month...whaaa? Insane.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I believe her IQ is 70. That sounds about right. Chuckie may be as high as 75-80. I think the kids will be about the same with virtually no mental stimulation happening in their lives except for school. That's probably why they're so delayed too. But what's one more kid to neglect and hide inside the house?

The last house she wanted to buy was $30K I think. The mortgage would have been about $200 a month, and they couldn't even afford that, so she's dreaming big time. It never amounts to anything. Chuckie will be gone in another month or two. She just lives for spending his income tax returns on herself every year. She kept the kids away from him last year because she wanted his income tax return and he said no, and bought the kids things instead.

I wish there was a rule where if you want to keep collecting welfare (in the manner Tayler does it, let's be clear, it's borderline fraud), you should have to take mandatory GED classes, pass, and apply for jobs. Most working women in the US get zero maternity leave, so no reason for Tayler to stay home on her lazy ass popping out kids.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

somewhatsilent wrote:
kiwi wrote:Houses in her area are dirt cheap. It's a crap hole where she lives. Schools are terrible. So, if she and Chuckie weren't total losers they could've easily afforded a house years ago. It isn't hard there.
Wow just googled it you arent kidding...they have houses for as much as a car.... one had an estimated mortgage payment of 187 a month...whaaa? Insane.

Yup. It's mind boggling to me, as the median home price where I live is over 500k. Still couldn't pay me to live there! I think meth is a major, major issue around theee too.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just looked up houses for sale in her area--one I looked at was $44,900. Jesus Christ, maybe I should move there, I could even afford a house! (Kidding, I'd never step foot there)

I wanna know how she pays for anything. Her phone, trips to the doctor, etc.

Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

somewhatsilent wrote:

One bedroom apartment's in the bad part of town cost that much or more. And you could get shot/mugged just for walking outside.

A DTE employee in Detroit was robbed at gunpoint for $2
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

As soon as she gets that tax money, watch her throw him out again. Then he will go right back to one of his exes. Other Tayler or Kayt or whoever else. She got another baby out of him so once she gets that tax $$$, he's gone. Lol.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

This isn't a fact, I'm just speculating. But I've always wondered how she affords tattoos and cell phone bills and all that. She might be selling her food stamps ? I know a lot of people do it where my MIL lives. Unless she's straight up getting TANAF there's no way she'd have actual cash at all. But I mean who am I kidding. Of course she's on TANAF....
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Something totally random but why Chuckie leaves her when she is pregnant? He is so shallow that her pregnant belly turns him off? Or does has become so hormonal and bitchy that he can't stand her?

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”