Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Gray
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by Gray »

ImJustHereToHelp wrote:Careers Taylor could actually accomplish... Maybe.
Makeup artist
Photographer (with proper training, I mentiined previously that Harvard is offering their photography program online for free. She could be a drop out who "graduated" from Harvard)
Chef
Food truck owner/operator
Bartender
Baker
Dog groomer
I really like how optimistic you are for tay but honestly all of these professions require head strong people/communication skills which tayler doesn't have. Also these jobs are really competitive and very costly. I mean sure she can do the free Harvard photography program online but it's what she does with the degree after she completes the program. She will be one out of a million other talented photographers and knowing tay she will just give up when her customers aren't satisfied or she is not gaining sustainable income with the profession. You really have to hustle and put yourself out there.

Culinary school is really expensive and that's not including the utensils + books needed. If she graduates this program it's not like she will be a chef at a 5 star restaurant on the spot. She will probably be out 100,000 just on loans. Like anything else she would have to start from the bottom as a Prep Cook and work her way up to a Executive Chef. Prep cooks make on average about 21,000 a year. That's nothing when you have 3 going on 4 kids. This just doesn't seem feasible for her situation.
(Same goes for baking as a pastry and baking chef)

Food truck/operator, I can sorta see this if she were just an employee and not the owner. I say this because it's really expensive. It would be impossible for me to list and explain all the numerous permits and licensing requirements tay would need because each state, county and city has their own unique requirements. On top of buying a mobile truck which can range from 13,000 used to 139,000 brand new. That's not including the food, ingredients, packaging, advertisement+ promotion, kitchen supplies, or parking permits.

Bartender Image idk, it's competitive too with people now calling themselves mixologists instead of bartenders. Bartender is kinda a bad name nowadays. "It's an art form now" and well even though it's probably easier to attain than everything I have listed above, you can't fuck with peoples drinks ImageImage which is why I'm just like Image ehhhh idk if tay is a good enough chemist to make cosmo's and Mojito's. However if she really wanted too...to get a license is pretty easy, I have a few friends that do it. It's not a total headache just pay for the license and then attend a few courses for around 400 bucks.

Dog groom ..... girl 99% of women on this thread won't even trust tay with their child, nevertheless their dog. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I used to live in NYC and one of my buddies up there is a bartender. I'm not saying he makes a killing or anything, but he makes pretty decent money...decent enough to live comfortably in Manhattan. Tayler could never do it, she'd flip out and have a panic attack.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Tayler as a bartender.... lol. She probably can't even say mojito. She'd pronounce it exactly as its spelled.
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

leem91 wrote:Tayler as a bartender.... lol. She probably can't even say mojito. She'd pronounce it exactly as its spelled.
"Can I get a mo-gee-toe"
LMFAO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

No to mention, most of those positions are self employed. She's demonstrated many many many times that she is unmotivated, lazy, unambitious. She would have to be a self starter and very driven. Not to mention, she would actually have to WANT to do one of those jobs.

Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

Exactly ^^^

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

In that 2012 Christmas video Tayler was laying on the couch the whole time bitching and moaning about how her new birth control was "fucking her up." The one time she does get up was when he tells her Jakoby has snot running out his nose. She goes and gets a towel, doesn't turn off that alarm, comes back and drops it on the floor next to Chuckie and goes back to laying on the couch. It's easy to see why he was becoming increasingly frustrated and started acting like an asshole. Why she would upload that in the first place I have no idea
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

lily1995 wrote:In that 2012 Christmas video Tayler was laying on the couch the whole time bitching and moaning about how her new birth control was "fucking her up." The one time she does get up was when he tells her Jakoby has snot running out his nose. She goes and gets a towel, doesn't turn off that alarm, comes back and drops it on the floor next to Chuckie and goes back to laying on the couch. It's easy to see why he was becoming increasingly frustrated and started acting like an asshole. Why she would upload that in the first place I have no idea
I didn't wanna defend Chuckie, but I get it too! I would be an asshole if we were supposed to have a food time and my significant other was lazing around, letting an alarm consistently go off and all around not helping. Tayler is such a drama queen

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lalalalaneybug wrote:
lily1995 wrote:In that 2012 Christmas video Tayler was laying on the couch the whole time bitching and moaning about how her new birth control was "fucking her up." The one time she does get up was when he tells her Jakoby has snot running out his nose. She goes and gets a towel, doesn't turn off that alarm, comes back and drops it on the floor next to Chuckie and goes back to laying on the couch. It's easy to see why he was becoming increasingly frustrated and started acting like an asshole. Why she would upload that in the first place I have no idea
I didn't wanna defend Chuckie, but I get it too! I would be an asshole if we were supposed to have a food time and my significant other was lazing around, letting an alarm consistently go off and all around not helping. Tayler is such a drama queen

He was happily opening presents with Alesana in the beginning of the video but then he asked Tayler for help multiple times and that's why he was being such a dick. I feel like part of the reason he was annoyed was because he knew Tayler was trying to cry her way out of taking birth control. Don't get me wrong I know what it's like to have horrible cramps, I was pretty much on the verge of tears almost every time I got my period when I was younger but I still managed to function and if I was Tayler there is no way I wouldn't be on the floor with my children on Christmas morning. Oh and guess what helped my cramps? Birth control! I don't believe Tayler has any problems with birth control, I think she just says it has a negative effect on her so she can have an excuse to not use it.
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

lily1995 wrote:
Lalalalaneybug wrote:

He was happily opening presents with Alesana in the beginning of the video but then he asked Tayler for help multiple times and that's why he was being such a dick. I feel like part of the reason he was annoyed was because he knew Tayler was trying to cry her way out of taking birth control. Don't get me wrong I know what it's like to have horrible cramps, I was pretty much on the verge of tears almost every time I got my period when I was younger but I still managed to function and if I was Tayler there is no way I wouldn't be on the floor with my children on Christmas morning. Oh and guess what helped my cramps? Birth control! I don't believe Tayler has any problems with birth control, I think she just says it has a negative effect on her so she can have an excuse to not use it.
I honestly wouldn't doubt she just uses it as an excuse. My periods used to put me in the hospital before I got on birth control, so I definitely think she was being dramatic. I think Tayler just brings out the asshole in Chuckie lol I noticed he like progressively got irritated and I can't even blame him. She's a mommy, and sometimes we have to do things we don't want to...like make sure our kids aren't traumatized by their childhoods lol

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah I think she does too, he didn't go from "I understand but you have to get up" to "GET OFF YOUR ASS AND HELP" for no reason. I think he was also annoyed that she was missing out on the kids Christmas, he sounded really disappointed when he told Tayler that she missed the look on Alesana's face when she opened her present and Tayler couldn't of cared less. She has never been on birth control longer than a month and hasn't even tried half the options because she is scared of the rare chance of infertility. She is full of shit, her only issue with birth control is that it prevents pregnancy.
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

She has no videos again..all deleted... Did you guys see this already? I skimmed the last few pages. I cant say I'm surprised of course.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

somewhatsilent wrote:She has no videos again..all deleted... Did you guys see this already? I skimmed the last few pages. I cant say I'm surprised of course.

Sorry double post. My mistake I clicked on her old channel. All videos still up

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

somewhatsilent wrote:
somewhatsilent wrote:She has no videos again..all deleted... Did you guys see this already? I skimmed the last few pages. I cant say I'm surprised of course.

I'm honestly waiting for it. I don't think she has seen the video yet because if she had she probably would have rage quit social media by now.
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

lily1995 wrote:
somewhatsilent wrote:

I'm honestly waiting for it. I don't think she has seen the video yet because if she had she probably would have rage quit social media by now.
Totally thought thats what happened...lol!

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

My theories as to how she got Chuckie to knock her up again

-She poked holes in all the condoms
-She lied about being on birth control
-He cums so fast he's physically incapable of pulling out
-She promised to take Plan B and never did
-She told him she'd let him around the other three more

Or the most realistic one

-He's legitimately insane/retarded
Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

^^ LOL! I'm going with option 2 and chuckie being a moron.

meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meowmix321 »

Ehh on that first one lmao, they seem like the type to never use a condom
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

TaylerTragedy and the 7th Surprise Pregnancy

TaylerTragedy's 1000 Excuses
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think Chuckie either agrees to have more kids or his pull out game is just week af lol. I bet Tayler is the kind of girl that wraps her legs around a guy right before he's about to finish lmao. No way in hell would they ever use condoms and I think he knows Tayler well enough to know she wasn't on birth control.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”