Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Its actually kind of sad how happy she seemed to be when she and chyckie first got together. Its like they sucked the life out of eachother. Now they are just horrible people. To me this is a legit smile not the fake smile she has sometimes now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hannahbanana »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Its actually kind of sad how happy she seemed to be when she and chyckie first got together. Its like they sucked the life out of eachother. Now they are just horrible people. To me this is a legit smile not the fake smile she has sometimes now.
I've always noticed this as well, back when they started dating, they looked very much in love with each other. Chuckie would have a real smile in a lot of pictures. Fast forward to them having Alesana, they both look miserable. Having a baby really messed them up. I wonder how their lives would of been if Tayler stayed in school and waited to do everything when they were both stable to start having kids.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Lmao all those pics are horrible. God she was just so young back then! Like in no way did she ever seem fit to be a mother, not then and not now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

I wonder if this is a shot at Tayler? I dont believe they are friends anymore.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Lmao all those pics are horrible. God she was just so young back then! Like in no way did she ever seem fit to be a mother, not then and not now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

That person saying that those kids are not potty trained is using the term wrong. They know how to pee they just pee wherever mostly because they didn't get taught to care or for attention. They know Tayler will ignore them unless they do something bad. Also that person or ss is contradicting. They said they would talk it out but they said Jakoby didn't have a beating. That person is hypocritical to me. They say someone is wrong but lift their hands for knowing and doing nothing.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

SilverLady01 wrote:That person saying that those kids are not potty trained is using the term wrong. They know how to pee they just pee wherever mostly because they didn't get taught to care or for attention. They know Tayler will ignore them unless they do something bad. Also that person or ss is contradicting. They said they would talk it out but they said Jakoby didn't have a beating. That person is hypocritical to me. They say someone is wrong but lift their hands for knowing and doing nothing.
If you noticed I admitted fault to using the term potty trained incorrectly as he conversation was happening at the same time as I was posting here. They were saying they were sitting down TAYLER to tell her how to handle it properly
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Fucking hell, I really didn't think Tayler could hit a lower point but she's sure proved me wrong these past few months. Before this I never really thought of her as a horrible mother, just a young girl that was lost and dealt a bad hand. All pity I ever had is gone for her. She's a grown woman now, a selfish and disgusting one. I thought she was getting that abortion for the right reasons. She had grown up and realised she shouldn't bring another baby into her unstable life. I should have known better. It was just because things had gone sour with her bf of 5 minutes and she wanted to get back with her woman beater husband. I don't know how you sleep at night Tayler knowing you are ruining the lives of three, soon to be four innocent children. They aren't little babies anymore. They are going to remember Mommy and Daddy screaming and fighting, men coming in and out of their lives and the periods of time when their extended family were in and out of their lives. All of these things you could have prevented. When they turn out to be wasters just like you, I hope you know it was all your fault.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

MakeupGirly wrote:Fucking hell, I really didn't think Tayler could hit a lower point but she's sure proved me wrong these past few months. Before this I never really thought of her as a horrible mother, just a young girl that was lost and dealt a bad hand. All pity I ever had is gone for her. She's a grown woman now, a selfish and disgusting one. I thought she was getting that abortion for the right reasons. She had grown up and realised she shouldn't bring another baby into her unstable life. I should have known better. It was just because things had gone sour with her bf of 5 minutes and she wanted to get back with her woman beater husband. I don't know how you sleep at night Tayler knowing you are ruining the lives of three, soon to be four innocent children. They aren't little babies anymore. They are going to remember Mommy and Daddy screaming and fighting, men coming in and out of their lives and the periods of time when their extended family were in and out of their lives. All of these things you could have prevented. When they turn out to be wasters just like you, I hope you know it was all your fault.

The thing is, she doesn't think anything she does is wrong. People have a hard time admitting their own faults and Tayler has had her head buried deep in the sand for years now, it seems impossible to try and make her see the light. I thought she was doing really well staying away from Chuckie for as long as she did and not getting pregnant, since she used to get pregnant literally every year, but even that didn't last and she's back to square one again. It seems every time Tayler starts to get her life on the right track, she strays off and fucks it up again.

I just have to wonder where her family is. If that was my daughter I'd knock some sense into her, I don't care how old she was. I know they can't possibly like Chuckie, I don't know why they'd continue to let her ruin her life with him and keep bringing kids into the world.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

hannahbanana wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Its actually kind of sad how happy she seemed to be when she and chyckie first got together. Its like they sucked the life out of eachother. Now they are just horrible people. To me this is a legit smile not the fake smile she has sometimes now.
I've always noticed this as well, back when they started dating, they looked very much in love with each other. Chuckie would have a real smile in a lot of pictures. Fast forward to them having Alesana, they both look miserable. Having a baby really messed them up. I wonder how their lives would of been if Tayler stayed in school and waited to do everything when they were both stable to start having kids.
She looks so white trash...her face and how her mouth is look like that of someone whose parents were related.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

coopersmom wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:It makes me SO angry how easily she gets pregnant. There are women who have been TTC for years with their partner with zero luck and this bitch gets pregnant by looking at someone.
YEP. I've been trying for 3 years to have a second baby, who is finally due in three weeks, and I am seething. I'm livid. She has no means to support these children, but pops them out for her own entertainment. There is so much wrong with this situation, I genuinely wish there was some way CPS would come and rip her government income away from her and take away those kids. Hell, I'd adopt them even if they just yelled sassy shit at me. She doesn't deserve any of them.

Congrats! We are still trying for our second after 4 years. :/ Please send baby dust our way! lol
orava
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orava »

So her YT is back and it's called TaylerTragedy (how fitting) and the pregnancy announcement video is on there with ratings disabled lol. I hope people are still giving her shit. Also, have Tayler and Hayley really fallen out? Anyone with access to her IG please post more if any more comes up.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Her family enables her. Her mom is her role model. Only difference is I *think* her mom holds down a job. I'm not entirely sure, but I think so. So it's a shit mom who raised a shit mom. She had no father figure, just mom's boyfriends parading through the house. This is how much her family "cares" about what she does. They don't care. And she can't do anything to get their attention in a good way. I think she is actually punishing herself most of the time. She's got so much baggage and a huge bottomless pit of a void to fill. She needs serious help, and she's never going to get it. :(
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

gypsophila wrote:Her family enables her. Her mom is her role model. Only difference is I *think* her mom holds down a job. I'm not entirely sure, but I think so. So it's a shit mom who raised a shit mom. She had no father figure, just mom's boyfriends parading through the house. This is how much her family "cares" about what she does. They don't care. And she can't do anything to get their attention in a good way. I think she is actually punishing herself most of the time. She's got so much baggage and a huge bottomless pit of a void to fill. She needs serious help, and she's never going to get it. :(

I agree with most of what you said, however, Tayler is a huge part of the blame. I grew up with a single mother, no father, poor, and I definitely am not anything like her. I was a wild teenager, did stupid things, because everyone does, but there's a time where you need to grow up and let that go and Tayler just never did. She has the capability to live a normal life, she just chooses not too. She can't be 23 years old still blaming her shitty upbringing on how her life turned out because no one made her lay down and have 3 kids, no one made her stay with her abuser, she did all this to herself because she's mentally still a child. SHE needs to wake up and grow up, but sadly, I don't think that'll happen any time soon.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Can you imagine how much of a joke she must be to any doctor she comes across
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Why the fuck.....? Does she really think we are going to believe she was going to go on birth control when she was WTTC? Are you that stupid Tayler? Do you think we are?

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Also "I had an appointment for birth control". Yea sure Jan. Just another way to save face and remove responsibility. Yea I was gonna go on birth control and be a responsible adult but I had unprotected sex instead and now I'm pregnant. Lol whatever what's one more.

Stupid cunt was planning this baby the minute she called Planned Parenthood. She knows it, her family knows it, Chuckie knows it and we all know it. She is putrid
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
gypsophila wrote:Her family enables her. Her mom is her role model. Only difference is I *think* her mom holds down a job. I'm not entirely sure, but I think so. So it's a shit mom who raised a shit mom. She had no father figure, just mom's boyfriends parading through the house. This is how much her family "cares" about what she does. They don't care. And she can't do anything to get their attention in a good way. I think she is actually punishing herself most of the time. She's got so much baggage and a huge bottomless pit of a void to fill. She needs serious help, and she's never going to get it. :(

I agree with most of what you said, however, Tayler is a huge part of the blame. I grew up with a single mother, no father, poor, and I definitely am not anything like her. I was a wild teenager, did stupid things, because everyone does, but there's a time where you need to grow up and let that go and Tayler just never did. She has the capability to live a normal life, she just chooses not too. She can't be 23 years old still blaming her shitty upbringing on how her life turned out because no one made her lay down and have 3 kids, no one made her stay with her abuser, she did all this to herself because she's mentally still a child. SHE needs to wake up and grow up, but sadly, I don't think that'll happen any time soon.
I think you missed my point completely. Tayler doesn't think there was anything wrong with how she was raised, so she has no desire to fix herself. How you or anyone else grew up is not an issue here. She thinks her life is great no matter how shitty it is because she has no real experience with living in the real world where people have to get educated, get a job and support themselves. I believe she comes from a long line of welfare queens and doesn't even consider life without it. She is that far gone, and there is no helping her because she doesn't ever want to change.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Blood test for birth control, bullshit. I don't know why she is bothering with YouTube if she has to block absolutely everyone.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

Yeah, I wonder what her doctor thinks of her. This is my second pregnancy and at both my first appointment they ask how many times I have been pregnant (including miscarriages and abortions) and also if there is a history of domestic violence. It made me think of how Tayler would answer those questions. Imagine Tayler going in there like "I am 23. This is my 7th pregnancy. I just had an abortion 3 months ago. And yes, last year my husbitch tried to kill me. But we were immature back then..."

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”