Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by Yue195 »

I'm gonna be honest. I am actually surprised she had a abortion. Her TaylerTragedy days she would say she was pro- choice but considered a 6-8 week embryo/fetus a baby as it had a heartbeat and thought it was wrong. The fact she had one close to her 2nd trimester really shocked me. I would of thought if she went back to Chuckie it would of been her first pregnancy at 15 all over again where he said he would raise it.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Yue195 wrote:I'm gonna be honest. I am actually surprised she had a abortion. Her TaylerTragedy days she would say she was pro- choice but considered a 6-8 week embryo/fetus a baby as it had a heartbeat and thought it was wrong. The fact she had one close to her 2nd trimester really shocked me. I would of thought if she went back to Chuckie it would of been her first pregnancy at 15 all over again where he said he would raise it.
I thought that too. I also thought she would lie about who the dad was. Saying it's Chuckie's and they would get back together.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

I'm still haunted by her saying she didn't love that baby and felt no connection to it. I don't understand that. Like they were growing inside of you. They were a part of you. But she didn't love the baby because it wasn't Chuckie's so she killed it instead.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Yue195 wrote:I'm gonna be honest. I am actually surprised she had a abortion. Her TaylerTragedy days she would say she was pro- choice but considered a 6-8 week embryo/fetus a baby as it had a heartbeat and thought it was wrong. The fact she had one close to her 2nd trimester really shocked me. I would of thought if she went back to Chuckie it would of been her first pregnancy at 15 all over again where he said he would raise it.

Most women don't even know they're pregnant until 6-8 weeks, she really is dumb isn't she?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Piperx wrote:
I thought that too. I also thought she would lie about who the dad was. Saying it's Chuckie's and they would get back together.
Probably cause Kevin is older and less of a push over. My guess is he might actually be a decent guy that she simply had lied to to get him at all and when he noticed the kids had a less than ideal life he wanted to help. Kevin probably wouldn't have let Chuckie play daddy with his kid because maybe he wouldn't have walked away from his kid.

Tayler unknowingly grabbed onto a guy that wouldn't take her shit and as we've all seen what happens when she's confronted, questioned or challenged. She denies any fault, freaks out and removes all evidence
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Says the woman who 1) threatened to drown her kids in a creek 2) kicked Chuckie in the head while he was driving with their infant in the car 3) either cut herself or tried to kill herself(I can't remember which)while pregnant with Jakoby and 4) aborted a child she named two days shy of her second trimester all because it had the wrong dad

Don't blame mental illness?! MOTHERFUCKER THAT'S LITERALLY BEEN YOUR ENTIRE EXCUSE FOR EEEVEEERYYYTHIIING YOUR ENTIRE LIFE! IT'S BEEN YOUR EXCUSE FOR THE THINGS YOU HAVE SAID THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE AND WHY YOU REFUSE TO GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND WORK SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS

JFC CAN SOMEONE PLEASE JUST EUTHANIZE THIS CUNT
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"Mine irritate the fuck out of me and being bipolar sometimes it's hard to control my anger"

Well it's a good thing you're bringing ANOTHER irritating child into the world, right? I swear to god she was dropped on her head during infancy.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She aborted that baby on impulse and she fucking knows it
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BLESSSSSSSS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Panda714 wrote:BLESSSSSSSS
Yes Tayler, for real. Very much for real.

She really can't pretend it never happened to her long time followers.
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

Panda714 wrote:BLESSSSSSSS
I was thinking the exact thing though, as many of us here probably are.

"I could never understand how someone could kill their own child"

...that's exactly what you did, Tayler. 2 months ago. You didn't feel a connection to this child growing inside of you, so you killed it.

For the record, I am pro-choice. I'm just not pro-Tayler, and the fact that she was so far along just makes me uncomfortable.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes Tayler, we're for real. You had no other reason to abort that baby other than the fact that it wasn't Chuckie's. If the baby was Chuckie's, she/he would still be alive and kicking.

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Yes Tayler laugh at your abortion you psychotic fucking bitch. She's one step away fromy being exactly like that girls parents.

Someone should call her out on the threatening to drowned her kids.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bruh
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

People sound like broken reactors because you make the same stupid mistakes over and over. Motherfucker you were two days shy of second trimester stfu
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why does she always screenshot people's negative comments and then put them on blast? So immature.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:Why does she always screenshot people's negative comments and then put them on blast? So immature.
"NO NEGATIVITY ON MY ACCOUNT WILL BE TOLERATED"

Then she makes entire posts about the negativity. Jfc does she even hear herself when she speaks?
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Also I feel like she just unintentionally confessed that she did it out of spite. "A baby I didn't want" and "better off considering the situation with the father" kinda contradict each other...like a lot. If she wanted the baby she woulda coulda kept it anyway but she didn't. She's selfish and wants an all Chuckie brood for some crazy reason
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

She's proud to be carrying the man that almost killed hers baby. Oooooo yeah be so proud of that. If he hurts her again I'm not gonna feel bad for her because she brought it on herself. Obviously she doesn't deserve it. No woman does. But when you finally left him and stayed gone almost a year then deliberately go out of your way to get back with your abuser, you brought whatever happens to you on yourself. And to be popping out another one of his kids. She is beyond stupid.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

Ugh! I hate how Tayler always posts about parents that severely abuse their kids or kill them. I feel like she only does it to prove there are worse moms than her out there. I purpose avoid reading stories that have anything to do with child abuse, and I even just glanced at the one Tayler posted because I don't want to upset myself. I feel like she tries to look for these horrible stories just so she can make herself feel better for raising kids in such a horrible environment!

God! It makes me want to screen shot Tayler's instagram and write a long post about how I couldn't imagine how a mother could allow her children to be around a man that tried to kill her and abuses her then purposely get pregnant by him weeks after having an abortion.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”