TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

Unread post by Yue195 »

I almost chose Like Moths to The Money ( it was a tie) but HIPPA brings up some great memories from back in the day ;) sorry Panda.

Title Credit: lily1995
Synopsis-
- Tayler has a new man with a questionable past ( go figure)
- Had a falling out with the Herrons, again.
- Blown her money for the kids on stuff for herself, again.
- Went to a concert with her cousin moshed pit while pregnant.
- fighting with Chuckie over taxes and HIPPA laws.
- wishing death on Chuckie and admitted he's the dad of poor baby Jensine/Amity ( poor kid)

Continued from - http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=179&t=10431
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

Unread post by Panda714 »

I'm super fucking salty that TWICE now I've ALMOST gotten the thread title. NEXT ONE SHALL BE MIIIIINE
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Next one should be Mo' Money Mo' Problems
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Nobody is even denying chucky is an abusive piece of shit Tayler. Don't try to deflect from the fact that he gave you 2 grand and you spent it all on yourself. That's all she's trying to do and she looks like a dumbass. Why didn't you get your children money with those clothes ? Go return that computer and camera you dumb fucking cum dumpster.
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

I'm so close to blasting her ass. Dead set.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jeybee27 wrote:Nobody is even denying chucky is an abusive piece of shit Tayler. Don't try to deflect from the fact that he gave you 2 grand and you spent it all on yourself. That's all she's trying to do and she looks like a dumbass. Why didn't you get your children money with those clothes ? Go return that computer and camera you dumb fucking cum dumpster.
Nope, she won't. I think people told her the same thing when she bought the computer and camera years ago and she refused because they were hers and she needed them. Selfish fucking cow.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:Nobody is even denying chucky is an abusive piece of shit Tayler. Don't try to deflect from the fact that he gave you 2 grand and you spent it all on yourself. That's all she's trying to do and she looks like a dumbass. Why didn't you get your children money with those clothes ? Go return that computer and camera you dumb fucking cum dumpster.
Nope, she won't. I think people told her the same thing when she bought the computer and camera years ago and she refused because they were hers and she needed them. Selfish fucking cow.
She will literally never learn
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I just realized I said "get your children money with those clothes" Hahaha it's been a long day for jeybee.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I really want someone to comment on that pic and say "people change Tayler" or "then why did you let him impregnate you again"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aboogabooga wrote:I really want someone to comment on that pic and say "people change Tayler" or "then why did you let him impregnate you again"

She'd screenshot the comment and then rip that person a new asshole

Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

Mummyandthree wrote:I'm so close to blasting her ass. Dead set.

Tay, I would be scared if I were you Image

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Aboogabooga wrote:I really want someone to comment on that pic and say "people change Tayler" or "then why did you let him impregnate you again"

She'd probably try to say he raped her
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

I was so close on commenting. And on the pervious thread someone said that Chuckie wants the kids. Well he had so many chances to prove that before the case was in action. Actions speak more than words. He thinks that by giving money he is a father. No that isn't the case. A father is more than a wallet. If he wants to portray himself as one. And for Tayler I hell no condone her. But my words have gone blank. I am speechless on how else to describe her. I was a minion but never talking to her directly. To be fair I don't have anything common with her. I was flowing her from Jakoby. I have come to the conclusion I waste my energy if I try to make her see because we all know......Tayler you are watching this thread so closely. Don't let yourself be fooled we care about you. I am from the last handful people that still care about those poor and sad children. That picture shows how mentally unstable you are and not suitable for a mother. You took back a person and have another poor soul of that person in your belly atm. You are far worse than him. You are simple a piece of shit. Image
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why is she just posting that black eye picture now? Because she said he changed, right?

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Gray wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote:I'm so close to blasting her ass. Dead set.

Tay, I would be scared if I were you Image

LMAO if I do it she will block me and then my fun will be over. Honestly though how the fuck can she think this shit makes her look anything less than brain dead? She should be embarrassed.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Why is she just posting that black eye picture now? Because she said he changed, right?
Yeah that's what I thought. It's weird she's only posting it now and not when it happened along with 50 ER selfies captioned "I held deaths hand #DomesticViolenceSurvivor".
Also that one black eye is worse than all her "injuries" from the night he supposedly tried to kill her.
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

lily1995 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:Why is she just posting that black eye picture now? Because she said he changed, right?
Yeah that's what I thought. It's weird she's only posting it now and not when it happened along with 50 ER selfies captioned "I held deaths hand #DomesticViolenceSurvivor".
Also that one black eye is worse than all her "injuries" from the night he supposedly tried to kill her.
I'm thinking it has to be recent. As in 6 weeks with THIS baby. But she couldn't say anything then, because she was too busy saying how he's changed.... She would have looked way too dumb.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Why does she keep saying he's the dude other people are defending. No you fucking idiot. He's the dude YOU kept defending and telling everyone to stfu about because YOU KNEW BEST!

Well either you're lying now like you said you do when you're mad or we were right AGAIN and you need to start taking our advice.

Which

Is

It
Ryder
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ryder »

I haven't been in her thread in ages. Does she still vlog ?
Is this baby number 4 or 5 ?

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:Why does she keep saying he's the dude other people are defending. No you fucking idiot. He's the dude YOU kept defending and telling everyone to stfu about because YOU KNEW BEST!

Well either you're lying now like you said you do when you're mad or we were right AGAIN and you need to start taking our advice.

Which

Is

It

Exactly, and she'll continue to defend him as long as she gets his sperm so all her kids have the same father and as long as she gets money. Next year it'll just repeat

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”