TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

tvobaby27
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

She said she filmed the kids q&a... how much you wanna bet we won't be able to tell a damn word what Jakoby or Anberlin says?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

So wasn't she supposed to have had her interview yesterday? Guess she didn't get the job to absolutely nobody's surprise. God imagine her trying to give a professional reference
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Panda714 wrote:So wasn't she supposed to have had her interview yesterday? Guess she didn't get the job to absolutely nobody's surprise. God imagine her trying to give a professional reference

Well to be fair, it usually takes at least a week to hear back. Rarely do places ever hire on the spot unless they're desperate, at least in my experience.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

Anyone watch White Collar? The guy who plays Peter Burke looked so familiar and I kept bugging my hubby asking what I've seen him on, and I finally figured it out.... he looks like a grown up Jakoby lmao! Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees this lol!

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Panda714 wrote:So wasn't she supposed to have had her interview yesterday? Guess she didn't get the job to absolutely nobody's surprise. God imagine her trying to give a professional reference

Well to be fair, it usually takes at least a week to hear back. Rarely do places ever hire on the spot unless they're desperate, at least in my experience.
It's more about the fact that she didn't say anything about it? Like no selfie on her way there or back
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:

It's more about the fact that she didn't say anything about it? Like no selfie on her way there or back

Maybe she ended up not going? Wouldn't surprise me
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Panda714 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:

Maybe she ended up not going? Wouldn't surprise me
*cue sob story about how she couldn't go to the interview because nobody would drive her there or watch the kids*

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

She thinks it's funny that Alesana said "welcome to my queer" instead of "welcome to my q&a"
Tayler logic: "that's not a nice word, but let me laugh about it and post it for the world to see". Of course knowing her, she'll leave that clip on.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:She thinks it's funny that Alesana said "welcome to my queer" instead of "welcome to my q&a"
Tayler logic: "that's not a nice word, but let me laugh about it and post it for the world to see". Of course knowing her, she'll leave that clip on.

"I have no idea where that word came from"

I don't doubt you say it all the time, Tayler Trashedy

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

BornThisWay94 wrote:She should really just name this next kid Welfare-Check (One name) Child Support Herron
Orrr she could name it "Wicca" after WIC (also in line with her whole ~iluvsatan666xo~ aesthetic)
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

Cannot understand Jakoby at all in her latest Q&A vid with him

5678Jade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 5678Jade »

emma101 wrote:Cannot understand Jakoby at all in her latest Q&A vid with him Image

I was came here to comment this as well. I was able to understand Alesana perfectly, though.

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Anberlin is 3 years old and can't even name 1 animal. You're a total failure as a parent Tayler, as a human being too. You shouldn't be proudly displaying it on the internet like that.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

It's obvious Tayler never does anything with them if their favourite thing to do is help her cook and clean. It makes me so mad watching these videos of her kids terrible speech and remembering that she had the nerve to talk shit about another parent not taking their child to speech therapy.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

I love when she asked how old is mommy and she said thirteen!! Lmao even she knows she acts like a young dumb teenager
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

The way jakoby says "s" is words is so strange. It's like he replaces the letter s with a d. It must be so frustrating for him at school because there is no way his teachers can understand him. I don't think he is in speech because he sounds just like he did when she did a q and a last time.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

red3head wrote:The way jakoby says "s" is words is so strange. It's like he replaces the letter s with a d. It must be so frustrating for him at school because there is no way his teachers can understand him. I don't think he is in speech because he sounds just like he did when she did a q and a last time.

He's going to be 5 right?? God it's so sad. I didn't get anything he was saying. The first few answers sounded like the same words. And she didn't repeat his first couple of answers for us so idk if she didn't hear it either or if she thought it was actually clear enough to understand.

Alessana speaks really well but I mean, I would think so since she's in kindergarten but she still has some sassiness to her. Something about her facial expressions really annoy me lol. I hate saying that about a child, but it's like she rolls her eyes and shakes her head as she talks lol. Idk how to explain. And of course anberlin is a lost cause for the moment. Idk if they're in speech therapy honestly. I have seen her say on the Sierra page that they "need" speech therapy but idk if I remember her actually saying that they are IN speech therapy. Who knows.

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

Aboogabooga wrote:
red3head wrote:The way jakoby says "s" is words is so strange. It's like he replaces the letter s with a d. It must be so frustrating for him at school because there is no way his teachers can understand him. I don't think he is in speech because he sounds just like he did when she did a q and a last time.

He's going to be 5 right?? God it's so sad. I didn't get anything he was saying. The first few answers sounded like the same words. And she didn't repeat his first couple of answers for us so idk if she didn't hear it either or if she thought it was actually clear enough to understand.

Alessana speaks really well but I mean, I would think so since she's in kindergarten but she still has some sassiness to her. Something about her facial expressions really annoy me lol. I hate saying that about a child, but it's like she rolls her eyes and shakes her head as she talks lol. Idk how to explain. And of course anberlin is a lost cause for the moment. Idk if they're in speech therapy honestly. I have seen her say on the Sierra page that they "need" speech therapy but idk if I remember her actually saying that they are IN speech therapy. Who knows.

Watching Alesana's video bugged me because of what she does with her tongue. I don't even understand what she was doing lol kids are so weird.
Koby's made me sad...my two year old speaks more clearly than he does. She should be doing whatever she can do help!
Brian shrugged ENTIRELY too much haha you could definitely tell he was uncomfortable...and doesn't know Tayler very well LMFAO.
I honestly think the idea for the videos was SO cute. But poor executed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Anyone else notice Alesana was quick to say she isn't excited for the newest tax credit? I wonder if she's starting to get tired of Tayler's bullshit
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Off topic but apparently Casey Anthony is pregnant again. I swear to God if Tayler says anything I'll lose my fucking mind

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”