TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

lmmomSD wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:Maybe Brian being there to support Tayler won't be such a bad thing? Maybe it'll open her eyes a little and make her realize getting back with Chuckie will be the worst thing for her and her children. Brian could be really good for her.
But Tayler seems to ruin everything that's good for her so my hopes aren't too high. lol
Ditching Brian will be a huge fucking mistake for her because he's the only guy who will put up with her shit. Tayler, he STAYED with you even though you were pregnant with your abusive ex husbands baby and he was THERE with you when you gave birth, if he sticks around to help raise a child that isn't his then props to him. She can't do better than him.
While I agree with that, I wonder what his issue is. Is she the first woman who he had sex with? I mean, what guy with any kind of self esteem and moxie would do what he's doing? Except for guys in J-Lo chick flicks. But Tayler doesn't look like J-Lo.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
When I stop and wonder why Brian is with Tayler, I sometimes think the worst and that his intentions are bad. I would like to hope that he really is her soulmate or something but I do worry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

She's back to being friends with Chuckie's mom on FB but Chuckie and his girlfriend are still together. *gets the tea and popcorn ready*
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Sleepybirds wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote: Ditching Brian will be a huge fucking mistake for her because he's the only guy who will put up with her shit. Tayler, he STAYED with you even though you were pregnant with your abusive ex husbands baby and he was THERE with you when you gave birth, if he sticks around to help raise a child that isn't his then props to him. She can't do better than him.
While I agree with that, I wonder what his issue is. Is she the first woman who he had sex with? I mean, what guy with any kind of self esteem and moxie would do what he's doing? Except for guys in J-Lo chick flicks. But Tayler doesn't look like J-Lo.

When I stop and wonder why Brian is with Tayler, I sometimes think the worst and that his intentions are bad. I would like to hope that he really is her soulmate or something but I do worry.

A lot of men love kids, but feel like they can't show it because they'll seem creepy and that really sucks. Brian is Italian and they tend to have a strong sense of family. We all say his mom probably hates Tayler, but maybe she encourages Brian to be there for her because she really needs someone that genuinely wants to help her. Maybe it's a self esteem booster for him to seem like a hero. Idk. I just want the best for those kids and obviously their real dad isn't gonna give them that.
kindasorta
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kindasorta »

He also seems kind of dorky and reserved (not bad at all) so I wouldn't be surprised if Tayler is the first *real* girlfriend Brian has had. He may just be latching on to her because he's excited to be dating/engaged to someone, even with all her kids/history/baggage

I would be more inclined to like Brian though if he didn't move in with then ASAP. I don't think that's healthy for the kids to see, whether he's a good guy or not
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

It is strange that Brian not only decided to GET with Tayler, but stuck with her and PROPOSED to her ..... all whilst she was 5 minutes pregnant with Chuckles baby. But we don't know what edited version of events Tayler has told Brian, she won't admit the truth or her mistakes or her wrongdoings will she. It will be all blame on Chuckie and his family and how she's been done wrong time after time.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I don't think Brian is a bad guy, he's immature but, any guy who'd want to date Tayler probably is to some degree. I hope she stays with him so she can see what a good relationship is like and doesn't go back to Chuckie
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

She just posted a stamped footprint, baby gal must be here! So curious to hear this absolute cluster f of a name haha

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Time to see if Tayler chooses her child's wellbeing or more money

I'm officially voting she puts Chuckie on the birth certificate so she can get more child support
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Ok, I have never watched or even heard of TaylerTragedy until someone mentioned what a train wreck she is over on the jesss thread so I thought I would come check out this chick.....

From the small amount of stuff I have read so far, she seems like a basic white trash kind of bitch that keeps popping out kids with a horribly unstable relationship and likes to get into fights with people online.

Can someone give me a run-down of what this girl's deal is?
Also, what happened between her and Vanessa?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

But if Brian's mom is encouraging him to be there for Tayler, why hasn't she been at any of the "Sunday dinners"? Why does it seem like they haven't even _met_? If she was my son's girlfriend, and I was behind the situation and welcoming her, you bet I would be there. Something just doesn't seem right here. I hope he's a good guy, and that they do live happily ever after, but the odds aren't in their favor.

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... c2758b.png[/img] baby twilight is here guys!

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Panda714 wrote:She's back to being friends with Chuckie's mom on FB but Chuckie and his girlfriend are still together. *gets the tea and popcorn ready*
And here comes #5, coming to a Welfare Office near you in 11 short months. Possible names? Lol.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

charmed596 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... c2758b.png[/img] baby twilight is here guys!

Welfare Check #4 has arrived!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Lmao which one of you was this

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 48d864.png[/img]

WombService
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WombService »

Hahahaha I know I wanted to like it but I don't wanna be blocked. Props.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Ok, I have never watched or even heard of TaylerTragedy until someone mentioned what a train wreck she is over on the jesss thread so I thought I would come check out this chick.....

From the small amount of stuff I have read so far, she seems like a basic white trash kind of bitch that keeps popping out kids with a horribly unstable relationship and likes to get into fights with people online.

Oh god.

Tayler has been pregnant at least 6 times: miscarriage, Alesana, Jakoby, Anberlin, abortion, Amity. The 4 kids are by Chuckie, supposedly. There's questions about the boy being Ethan's, who was the father of the miscarried baby. Oh, and Jakoby and Amity were both conceived after "no contact" orders were in place. And the abortion was Kevin's baby. So, she hops a lot of dick. And she's a cum dumpster. But before she was even in her 3rd trimester she had moved her new boyfriend Brian (PLEASE call him Brain) in, and now they're engaged.

I mean, from there we could get into how she never works, can't pass the GED, lies about being a victim, and/or the clusterfuck of Chuckie.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Ok, I have never watched or even heard of TaylerTragedy until someone mentioned what a train wreck she is over on the jesss thread so I thought I would come check out this chick.....

Check the FAQ, it's all there :P

Sorry to sound so blunt but lately we've been getting a lot of new people here all asking the same questions. I need to update it again.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Aboogabooga wrote:Lmao which one of you was this

Not me but bless
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

fortwendy wrote:

Oh god.

Tayler has been pregnant at least 6 times: miscarriage, Alesana, Jakoby, Anberlin, abortion, Amity. The 4 kids are by Chuckie, supposedly. There's questions about the boy being Ethan's, who was the father of the miscarried baby. Oh, and Jakoby and Amity were both conceived after "no contact" orders were in place. And the abortion was Kevin's baby. So, she hops a lot of dick. And she's a cum dumpster. But before she was even in her 3rd trimester she had moved her new boyfriend Brian (PLEASE call him Brain) in, and now they're engaged.

I mean, from there we could get into how she never works, can't pass the GED, lies about being a victim, and/or the clusterfuck of Chuckie.
I think there was another miscarriage between jakoby and anberlin
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The next thread needs to be something like "Welfare Check #4"

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”