TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

Unread post by Panda714 »

Didn't Brian say in his Q&A that Tayler already met his mom? Funny enough he's got her ENTIRE family added on Facebook. Her mom, grandma, mom's boyfriend and brothers but she doesn't have a single relative of his added.

Also interesting, he had his cover photo as him with the oldest three and his profile pic of him holding Amity. Neither his mom nor either of his sisters liked either picture before he changed them to just him.

I get the feeling the Brenners are less happy about this than Brian's and Tayler are trying to portray. Guess we know which family is smarter
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Panda714 wrote:Didn't Brian say in his Q&A that Tayler already met his mom? Funny enough he's got her ENTIRE family added on Facebook. Her mom, grandma, mom's boyfriend and brothers but she doesn't have a single relative of his added.

Also interesting, he had his cover photo as him with the oldest three and his profile pic of him holding Amity. Neither his mom nor either of his sisters liked either picture before he changed them to just him.

I get the feeling the Brenners are less happy about this than Brian's and Tayler are trying to portray. Guess we know which family is smarter
She may have "met" his mom, but my money says that nice Italian mama hasn't had her over for Sunday dinner!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by twomommies »

lmmomSD wrote:
Panda714 wrote:Didn't Brian say in his Q&A that Tayler already met his mom? Funny enough he's got her ENTIRE family added on Facebook. Her mom, grandma, mom's boyfriend and brothers but she doesn't have a single relative of his added.

She may have "met" his mom, but my money says that nice Italian mama hasn't had her over for Sunday dinner!

Coming from someone who has an Italian family, they won't take to a teen Mom well because a good portion of Italians are Catholic and will wonder why she isn't with their Dad... If they know she's had an abortion then ANOTHER baby they're probably sipping their tea filled with hate for her.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I dated an Italian for 6 years, I definitely cannot see his Italian mother approving of Tayler in any way shape or form. She might feel pity for her because of her shitty situation but I also assume she'd find Tayler to be trashy and not good enough for her son. Italian mamas are very protective of their sons, lol
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

twomommies wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Coming from someone who has an Italian family, they won't take to a teen Mom well because a good portion of Italians are Catholic and will wonder why she isn't with their Dad... If they know she's had an abortion then ANOTHER baby they're probably sipping their tea filled with hate for her.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
As a full italian. Both sides of my family all born in Italia. I'm born in Canada. I can assure you they don't not like her at all and the life choice she mad. It's true we are brought up strict roman Catholic and every Sunday is family dinner etc. But I'm ore "white washed" being born here. Still strict on the Sunday dinners and a little less religious. But my nonna still is pissed I had my 2 children out of wedlock. I've been with there dad on and off for 10 years buy still with him now. But point is I can agree that old Italian families do not and wouldn't like a situation Brian is in. From my experience being a full Italian and experience with other Italian families etc.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:I dated an Italian for 6 years, I definitely cannot see his Italian mother approving of Tayler in any way shape or form. She might feel pity for her because of her shitty situation but I also assume she'd find Tayler to be trashy and not good enough for her son. Italian mamas are very protective of their sons, lol

It's so true. All nonna's favour their grandsons over their granddaughters. It's been like that all through my life. The Italian mothers are very over protective of their boys. It's just how it goes hahaha.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Penguin3 wrote:Hey guys! Long time reader but never had anything to say because quite frankly, you guys say it all! but I can't keep quiet about her anymore.
I'm not American so I have no idea what life is like there but is it actually that common for girls her age to have so many kids??
I'm a year older than her, zero kids. But im a lawyer, I have a car, place to stay that is my own, and a boyfriend who would never lay a hand on me or anyone else for that matter. but I suppose a "nearly GED and a nearly have my license and a baby daddy who is abusive" is good enough too right??Although I could afford a baby, I keep thinking that I can't fully provide for the actual expensive stuff like pre school/primary/high school/college etc right now so the Clever thing would be to wait until I can fully provide.
Or is all of schooling free there?? I don't get how she thinks she's a proper care giver for her kids. If it wasn't for the state, she would be on the street. In my country, there's no government housing (unless you want to be on a waiting list for 10+ years and never get it anyway) we don't have food stamps, free child care while you work, free medical, reliable public transport etc. Everything we need to properly raise a child, we have to provide ourselves, at our own cost with NO help from the goverment regardless. And if you are lucky to get the grant when there is money available, it equates to about 25 dollars a month per child. Absolutely nothing when it comes to actual expenses that come with have to raise a child.
I don't understand how she think 4 kids are a good idea with her "what's one more" it's one more car, one more college tuition, one more mouth to feed, one more winter coat. One more of everything! I just can't grasp how she is completely satisfied with giving her children the bare minimum and is so pleased with herself for that. I use to feel sorry for her, that life was just unfair for her. But now I feel terrible for those children and poor amity being born into a situation like that. Those kids don't deserve it, I don't know why nothing has been done.

Sorry for the rambling, but I am so sick of seeing people use assistance as a mean of an income when hard working citizens are paying for people like her to just get handouts. It's assistance!! Not tax payers carry the full burden of your terrible life choices for forever assistance.

But I guess I'm just a jealous hater?
Just curious what country are you in?
jlk14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlk14 »

What does ethan look like?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

jlk14 wrote:What does ethan look like?

I've been wondering the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Mpinks_ wrote:

This is Ethan(Tayler's ex before Chuckie for the new folks)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Panda714 wrote:
Mpinks_ wrote:

Well he's more attractive than the rest of her boyfriends, that's for sure.

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Panda714 wrote:
Mpinks_ wrote:

He's actually cute, imo. I've seen him before, but I've never seen this picture of him.

Btw, I never knew how many newbies we had. How did all these newbies suddenly discover Tayler?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Someone mentioned her on one of the other threads but I don't remember which

bleeker10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bleeker10 »

Panda714 wrote:
Mpinks_ wrote:

He looks similar to Tayler as wellImage (or am I the only one who thinks so?)

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I know genetics are funny like that but if you sit down and think about how chucky and tayler made 3 blonde haired blue eyed girls, amity has blue eyes no matter what tayler says, and the only boy has dark hair and brown eyes lol well...
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Jeybee27 wrote:I know genetics are funny like that but if you sit down and think about how chucky and tayler made 3 blonde haired blue eyed girls, amity has blue eyes no matter what tayler says, and the only boy has dark hair and brown eyes lol well...
I would have just assumed genetics were being funny if it wasn't for the fact that Chuckie admitted he has doubts and Tayler was apparently sleeping around during the time she conceived. Jakoby being the only brown haired, brown eyed boy is suspicious given the circumstances.

Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Panda714 wrote:
Mpinks_ wrote: I've been wondering the same.

He's actually cute, imo. I've seen him before, but I've never seen this picture of him.

Btw, I never knew how many newbies we had. How did all these newbies suddenly discover Tayler?
I found it because I was only reading two other threads at one point a few months ago and so I looked under the "lesser gossiped about moms" and clicked because the thread name had "Ohio is for mothers" and I clicked because I'm from Ohio. Then I kept reading and realized how much of a train wreck her life is and now I can't get enough.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

I still can't believe Tayler bought her kids a book. Does she even know how to read???
Dhatkat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dhatkat »

I think jakoby has Ethan's eyes lol

Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

Haha does anyone else feel like this is a bit game of thrones-esque?

Hair of gold, hair of gold, hair of g-- wait a minute...hmmm...interesting...

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”