TaylerTragedy: Still Scene In 2018 Part 58

ArrestMeTho
Amateur
Amateur

Re: TaylerTragedy: Still Scene In 2018 Part 58

Unread post by ArrestMeTho »

kindasorta wrote:
AutumnLane wrote:He's just as big of a piece of shit as she is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah as much as I don’t believe Tayler’s version of the “holding death’s hand” stories, I’m not quick to believe his either. It’s not like he’d admit to hitting her to some random stranger?? Abusers keep that shit to themselves so they look better/victimized. Not saying Tayler doesn’t do that too, though. I just think they do it to each other
From my side (which doesn't really matter anyway), I was being abused and no one would believe me. Not even my parents, until the cops were called by three different people at the same time (heard me screaming). And him and his family still backed him up, said he didn't do anything, never would, and I was actually the one abusing him. The cops even had to knock the door down and witnessed him beating me. So it can be different for everyone. Who knows who's telling the truth and who's not, but abusers can be so adamant that they would never do anything like that. Since the cops were my witnesses, obviously he got arrested and charged without question in court lol.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lyanna »

ArrestMeTho wrote:
kindasorta wrote:
AutumnLane wrote:He's just as big of a piece of shit as she is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah as much as I don’t believe Tayler’s version of the “holding death’s hand” stories, I’m not quick to believe his either. It’s not like he’d admit to hitting her to some random stranger?? Abusers keep that shit to themselves so they look better/victimized. Not saying Tayler doesn’t do that too, though. I just think they do it to each other
From my side (which doesn't really matter anyway), I was being abused and no one would believe me. Not even my parents, until the cops were called by three different people at the same time (heard me screaming). And him and his family still backed him up, said he didn't do anything, never would, and I was actually the one abusing him. The cops even had to knock the door down and witnessed him beating me. So it can be different for everyone. Who knows who's telling the truth and who's not, but abusers can be so adamant that they would never do anything like that. Since the cops were my witnesses, obviously he got arrested and charged without question in court lol.
I agree... even if chuckle said he didn’t do anything and never would that doesn’t mean he actually never did anything and never would. You very rarely see an abuser admit what he did or does. It’s always the girl who hit herself and did it on purpose just to accuse him or because she’s crazy or whatever.
Obviously in Taylor and chuckie’ s case things are very complicated and we will probably never know the truth.
lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucycat732 »

Lyanna wrote:
ArrestMeTho wrote:
I agree... even if chuckle said he didn’t do anything and never would that doesn’t mean he actually never did anything and never would. You very rarely see an abuser admit what he did or does. It’s always the girl who hit herself and did it on purpose just to accuse him or because she’s crazy or whatever.
Obviously in Taylor and chuckie’ s case things are very complicated and we will probably never know the truth.
Yeah, we need to take everything Chuckie says with a huge grain of salt. Regardless of whether he abused her or didn't abuse her, it's clear he gets off on the drama of the relationship. If he didn't then he wouldn't continue going back to her and "accidentally" getting her pregnant. I think that he likes knowing that she will drop whoever she is with for him (and vice versa, it seems). It's the thrill of the back and forth for them. That's why they can never stay together for very long--they get bored. They need to mix things up with new significant others from time to time.

Long-winded way of saying: Chuckie is, at the very least, complicit in the Tayler Trainwreck saga and I don't feel sorry for him in the least. Especially because if any portion of what he says about Tayler is true, then a good father would get his kids away from her.
Last edited by lucycat732 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

It’s somewhere in between. They both want to look like the good guy and sympathy. So bad for a relationship but who cares its awful for the children

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

placebo wrote:My daughter still rides her bike in the wintertime. Just dresses up accordingly. You can also buy wintertires for bikes as well.

Instead of saving it to Amity, which would make sense, she pawns it off for mulah. Pathetic.
Lol exactly, if you live in England we only get "summer" for about 2 weeks a year lmao yet the kids here still ride bikes all year round, to and from school and after school with friends. Typical dumb Tayler.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

There’s three sides to every story:
His side
Her side
And the truth.

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Whilst I find both of them equal liers I can't phantom he is the bad guy....Tayler could break the cycle but she hasn't if he was that bad as she describes. Not for herself but if she cared for her children. Like other mentioned they get off from the reunited tension and let's not put it past them, the thrill of reunited sexual intercourse and the veil of the illusion we are in a relationship....
wildFlower14
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildFlower14 »

P

wildFlower14
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildFlower14 »

P

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

SilverLady01 wrote:Whilst I find both of them equal liers I can't phantom he is the bad guy....Tayler could break the cycle but she hasn't if he was that bad as she describes. Not for herself but if she cared for her children. Like other mentioned they get off from the reunited tension and let's not put it past them, the thrill of reunited sexual intercourse and the veil of the illusion we are in a relationship....

I think they are both bad but I think Tayler is for sure worse. I see people saying if he was so great then why doesn't he take the kids?
1.) She plays the victim and has already made his record worse than it was.
2.) Mother's generally win in court and seems like Ohio really is a "mother" state.
3.) DCFS has shown up and she made it look like they are the perfect family therefore they see nothing wrong.

Anyone can show screenshots in court but to prove them is another thing.
gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipqueen »

Panda714 wrote:She doesn’t know shit about politics

As someone who doesn’t have a job, has been receiving government money, food and housing for six years and has had an abortion she’s the exact opposite of what Trump stands for

The irony is palpable and delicious
Trump reach out to people like her with that lifestyle promising them bunch of shit and so they voted Image since they can but don’t know shit about political anything so now u have trump as a present which is a huge joke to everyone around the world America it literally joke and a big big problem to the world . I’m just waiting for North Korea to throw the bomb to the states with the shit trump is saying and doing not much time left until Korea is tired of his bullshit thank god we’re not parents of that problem

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Anyone else find it really pathetic how desperate she is to make $5 and get free shit from referral codes?

emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

I live in Ohio (specifically the Northwest), and wanna say that it's been cold but I've seen people riding bikes and stuff all the time. Her kid could still have plenty of time with it.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

I’m from where it doesn’t get cold so to me anything below 60 is too cold to play outside
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Panda714 wrote:I’m from where it doesn’t get cold so to me anything below 60 is too cold to play outside
Haha good job you dont live in the UK - 60 is mild AF here. Practically t-shirt weather. I remember playing out on my bike when there was frost on the ground as a kid lmao.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

My kids love it outside. Winter jackets and snow pants were made for a reason

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

Metalheadmama666 wrote:My kids love it outside. Winter jackets and snow pants were made for a reason

tayler would never buy her kids something like that though. That's money she could be spending on herself

Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Isn't there programs that give young kids coats

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Thinking how Tayler is terrible as a mother I am glad she hasn't take them out unprepared to ride a bike.
eliza0609
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eliza0609 »

well well well.. and Sara reacted with the gasping wow emoji to the relationship post[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... dfa774.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 508f4f.jpg[/img]

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”