Another Teen Mom: DearTaylerTragedy Part 0

ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Another Teen Mom: DearTaylerTragedy Part 0

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

So. From what I could understand this girl got pregnant at a very young age (don't remember exactly at what age... 14 or 15)...she was scared at first, bla bla bla. But then she decides to keep it. After misscaring the baby, she desperately felt the need to have another baby so she planned to concieve with her new boyfriend. After having her baby girl, she was on and off with her boyfriend living on welfare, and then bam...pregnant again. Only 6 months after she gave birth to her 1st baby.
Currently she's 18.
I don't watch her so often, she's kinda boring, and her "on and off "boyfriend freaks me out.. :?
What you, guys think? Does someone watch her?
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Another Teen Mom: DearTaylerTragedy

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I've seen her videos before! I think she screwed up her life, honestly. The place she's living in doesn't seem very child friendly and she's definitely in no place of being a mother. She's my age and has 2 kids, I could never even imagine myself doing that.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Im older a bit, and I could never imagine myself doin' that LOL
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Unread post by Guest »

I think she said she lives in Section 8 Housing, which I believe is Government Housing. I don't like her simply because she's popping out kids and clearly living off the system. She doesn't work from what I can tell and I doubt her 'boyfriend' makes enough to fully support her and her two children. She is the hottest of all messes.
YoungTeenMomma

Unread post by YoungTeenMomma »

I've watched her.

HEY, at least she's straight up. Unlike some people.

*cough*Gabeandjesss*cough*Lindsandbaby*cough*
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kiwi »

I think she's awful. I don't watch her videos. She is the stereotypical teenage mother that gives them all a bad name.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I watch her every now and then, but her videos are kind of annoying most of the time. She is one hot mess though. She's planning on marrying her boyfriend too, the same one who cheated on her when she was pregnant so she cut herself badly. :? She really needs to be more careful with what she says or CPS will be on her.

Unread post by Guest »

YoungTeenMomma wrote:I've watched her.

That's the only thing she has going for her....
YoungTeenMomma

Unread post by YoungTeenMomma »

nrsunshine wrote:

That's the only thing she has going for her....

Very, very, true.
Partyof4
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Partyof4 »

^^^^^ this ! Yes she's a mess but she doesn't try and sugar coat things and act as if life is
Peachy , she's honest
Partyof4
Talker
Talker

^^^^^ this ! Yes she's a mess but she doesn't try and sugar coat things and act as if life is
Peachy , she's honest

Unread post by Guest »

Partyof4 wrote:

Peachy , she's honest
Personally I don't really care if she's honest or not, she INTENTIONALLY got pregnant in high school. Her reasoning is - I had a miscarriage and wanted another baby, which honestly is a perfectly logical feeling to have. But she should have taken that miscarriage not as an excuse to get knocked up again but as her second chance to make something of herself instead of living off the system and whining about how hard it is. She CHOSE the life she has and in my opinion has no right to gripe about how hard it is.

Unread post by Guest »

Oh, and make sure the person you're having unprotected sex with is someone you want to deal with for the rest of your life. Because if it isn't you better get on that birth control.
mommyoftwogirlsca
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

She said that she isn't living off of the system. She said in a message somewhere either on facebook or youtube that she makes her money from youtube and chuckie gives her child support for the children. So the new place she has has nothing to do with goverment housing. I don't know if that is true or not but that is what she said.

Unread post by Guest »

I distinctly remember her saying she lives in Section 8 Housing, where that post is now I haven't a clue. Below is the definition of Section 8 Housing:

Section 8 Housing is a federally funded program that offers affordable and safe housing for low-income families and individuals. Moreso than a poor standard of living, the high cost of housing prompted the development of Section 8. Today, millions of low-income families live in clean, safe housing that they can afford.

Which to me says that if it wasn't for that program she would be unable to afford to live out on her own and properly care for her children. Also am I really expected to believe she isn't utilizing WIC? These are just my beliefs.
mommyoftwogirlsca
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

yeah I could definitely could see her using wic. When I lived in california I'm from Canada but I was on wic too. It was actully pretty awesome and the medical for my daughter was great. We stopped qualifying for when my hubby started making more money.

Unread post by Guest »

mommyoftwogirlsca wrote:yeah I could definitely could see her using wic. When I lived in california I'm from Canada but I was on wic too. It was actully pretty awesome and the medical for my daughter was great. We stopped qualifying for when my hubby started making more money.
Yeah, for sure. It is absolutely wonderful that people like you who needed that could get it. But her? She intentionally got pregnant twice and wonders why she gets so much hate? THAT'S why. She's an immature little brat who gets pissy with people for calling her out on her stupidity.
Partyof4
Talker
Talker

I do think she was living in section 8 housing . From some of the clips in her videos you can see that . I can't imagine she earns enough from YouTube and chuckie to pay for an apartment and all
That not to mention supporting her kids . Plus I think besides the facts that chuckie
Cheated that may be why he doesn't live with her is because
They would qualify for the house together because of
His income .

Unread post by Guest »

Her story kinda reminds me of the Lehoux Family on Youtube. The girl was young and had a miscarriage and her 'mission' was to have another baby after that as soon as she could. They're broke and on the way with baby number two now.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

On a side note, her kids are so cute!
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”