DearTaylerTragedy Part 1

placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy

Unread post by placebo »

Holy shi--- I can't even with this bitch.

I too have lost someone to suicide, and suicide definitely isn't a matter of joking. If she is in a mental state that allows to think that actually is funny, then she's even more fucked up than I could possibly imagine.
Jessica911
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jessica911 »

tumblrbitch wrote:Is her like page down?
Her Tumblr is.
ImageImage
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Well kind of, she's taking down all of our IP addresses and telling us we need to get a life. :lol:

I use a proxy IP anyway =P
#FreeBen
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

From the looks of it, she's claiming she didn't have that girl post that. More along the lines of "she thought I actually did it so that's why she made that."
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

Wtfh?...smh...NO TAYLERTRADGETY! NO! No! NO!
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

She's sick in the head. :/
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

She's very well (bad) living up to the Tragedy..
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Her life is a tragedy... must be why she goes by Tayler Tragedy...
tumblrbitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tumblrbitch »

Not defending Tayler on this one but what proof do we have that the girl wasn't just messing up or confused?
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

^^ I guess there is really no proof other than what I was told by the girl who sent this to me. But when someone asked tayler on her FB why she joked about suicide, her response was "Because I was pissed off". So she HAS admitted to joking about it.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
longtimelurker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker »

Hiya
I too have been lurking a LONG time on this site - particularly this page, but this stunt has absolutely made me reach my boiling point with her.

Just looked at her fb page and this is a post on her wall..

Melinda: Why did you joke about killing yourself? :(
Like · · 9 hours ago

TaylerTragedy: Like four months ago? Because I was tired of everyone's shit I would never do it for real though my kids are my reason for living
9 hours ago · Like

Melinda:
i meant this..
9 hours ago · Like

TaylerTragedy: Yeah? She thought I actually did
9 hours ago · Like

Melinda: that's sad.. hope everything is fine now. stay strong for your little babies
9 hours ago · Like

TaylerTragedy: Oh I'm perfectly fine (: thanks I was just mad at the time.
9 hours ago · Like

So just because you are mad, you like to make everyone think you killed yourself?
YOU ARE A SICKO!
Not only has she done it once, but she admitted that she joked about it 4 months ago AS WELL! SERIOUSLY?
To do that twice you have to have some kind of mental issue.
Tayler, I know you are reading this and just know I am virtually giving you the FINGER :mock: :horse:
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:So I have a thuper thecret thourth on FB who just sent me all this on Tayler:

Apparently this is Tayler's close friend. Tayler asked her to put this up the night she disappeared from Tumblr and left all her fans worried. REAL CLASSY.
She's saying this is from four months ago, I can't find a date on it though.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

If that was from four months ago, she would not be referring to us as the bullies. She thinks we are even though we are just discussing what she publically does and sharing disapproval. Anyways, it is not from 4 months ago, there wasn't people talking online about her asinine shenanigans for her to cry bully boo hoo over. I think she did it bc she thought she would have minions storming over here flipping on us, but it actually pissed quiet a few of them off. I could be wrong but that is how I take it.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I've only seen this happen once before and it's only because my mom showed it to me. On one of those motherhood boards there was apparently a woman who faked her own death. She actually made someone look like the bad guy because she fed them false information, but in the end it all came out: she never had cancer, she was never sick and she most certainly never died. One of her friends had given people an address where people sent cards, gifts and money to the family. They must have been laughing their asses off as they got all of those cards and it was dead wrong. Some people got a hold of her number and everyone called her and harassed her until it was changed.

In the end, it was also revealed she wasn't a mom, she had lied the whole time. She made friendships, made up false stories and had very many pray over her. Faking a pregnancy is dead wrong, but faking your own death...that's just worse.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I don't care if Tayler did it 4 months or 4 years ago. Death isn't funny.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Diorette
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Diorette »

If I was her mom (even tho her mom is crazy too) I would send her to a hospital to get medication, this girl is seriously fucked up.
LyricalBeauty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LyricalBeauty »

Someone, please, tell me what she expects the police to do about people discussing her public videos?

The police are supposed to track down people all over the world, because they don't like Tayler? Or, because they're voicing legitimate concerns about her children's safety? Not out of malicious intent, but because they're genuinely concerned about the burns on her 4 month old's finger or the skull fracture her 10 month old received.

If she expects it to be 'harassment', shes wrong. I'm pretty sure you have to be, at least, contacting that person to be 'harassing' them. Talking about them on a gossip site, that they only see if you go searching for it, is far from harassment.

If she expects it to be a 'stalking' thing, shes once again wrong. Googling someone's name, and clicking on public sites is not stalking. Especially when almost all of the sites are listed on her public YouTube page. Also, that would make her 'supporters' stalkers too.

They're supposed to track everyone down, some IP addresses aren't even close to correct (mine included), to do what exactly? Say "You have to like Tayler, because she said so!"?
LyricalBeauty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LyricalBeauty »

Also, you can change your IP address.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

This site is no different than TMZ, OceanUp, etc....only difference is most of the time what's said is true.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Lmfao! Did she say she's pressing charges on us or something?

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”