DearTaylerTragedy Part 3

jmw9
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 3

Unread post by jmw9 »

I don't get why she doesn't believe she's pregnant. I mean, I get that the blood test came back negative and she's probably in awe (at her own stupidity lol) but still, it's not necessary to post a photo of every pregnancy test you take. Gurl, sorry to break it to you - BUT YOU'RE FRICKIN PREGNANT.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

All four of her tests say positive but she's not believing it until the 11th. I wish she would quit dragging it out. YOU'RE PREGNANT. Poor Jakoby is probably going to get more ignored, how is she going to take care of 3 kids. Disaster waiting to happen. I don't see CPS being out of her life forever.

Unread post by Guest »

mommy.to.one wrote:Lol at Chuckies reply to her pregnancy reaction video. 'Umm chuckieeee, Charles" and he sound so annoyed 'whaaaat yes your fucking pregnant just like your other 700 vlogs said'. So supportive <3
THIS.

Ridiculous, no one gets that many false positives. Suck it up Tayler and grow up for the sake of those children that didn't ask to be here.

Moron.
obsessedwithVSPiNK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by obsessedwithVSPiNK »

Ugh. The last video with the live pregnancy test... what. the. hell.

"What the fuck. Why is this shit taking so long? Hurry up, f**got"

Just the way I would want to document the beginning of a new life to add to the family movie collection...

She is such an attention whore.
Proud mommy to 3 year old Alex, diagnosed with autism and a rare kidney disease. My ray of sunshine and inspiration in life.
Peacelovearies
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Peacelovearies »

obsessedwithVSPiNK wrote:Ugh. The last video with the live pregnancy test... what. the. hell.

"What the fuck. Why is this shit taking so long? Hurry up, f**got"

Just the way I would want to document the beginning of a new life to add to the family movie collection...

She is such an attention whore.
Ahh such a beautiful family... :?
hello :)
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Those kids are going to look back at these videos and...

cry.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

mommy.to.one wrote:Lol at Chuckies reply to her pregnancy reaction video. 'Umm chuckieeee, Charles" and he sound so annoyed 'whaaaat yes your fucking pregnant just like your other 700 vlogs said'. So supportive <3
I lol'ed so hard in her latest video with him. Especially the ending. Agreed about his support. :corn:

:rofl:

Tayler was just to die for. "I CANT BRRRRREATH RITE NAO!" :pfff:

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”