Sorry it took so long :)
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylorTragedy Part 3

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Not trying to be rude I'm just asking a question. It's great you made a new thread due to the surplus of pages. But shouldn't this be Part 4 (or 5 if you count the locked thread)? :?

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."

Unread post by Guest »

Part 3 Reloaded then lol
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Part 3 Section II.

Part 3 Deux

Part Three Battle of the Bands

Part Three Battle of The Trashedy

K I'M DONE :D

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 4

Unread post by Guest »

I've been lurking on the previous threads and I just have to say, this girl is so extremely stupid. Yes, her babies are fed and clothed and she clearly loves them but wow, parenting isn't just about that. What about when they get older? She has no life skills and a middle school education. My age and on to her fourth pregnancy? This is cray cray.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

lovebug wrote:I've been lurking on the previous threads and I just have to say, this girl is so extremely stupid. Yes, her babies are fed and clothed and she clearly loves them but wow, parenting isn't just about that. What about when they get older? She has no life skills and a middle school education. My age and on to her fourth pregnancy? This is cray cray.
To be honest, I don't think she thinks about them getting older..at all. :?
ImageImage
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Ha. NONE of them think about when these kids are getting older: Lindsey, Tayler, Lucy (though I suppose reality's sort of hitting her with Jacelyn), Jess, etc. These kids are going to grow up and want things. They're going to need parents to show them the right way, to grow up to be good young men and women. Also, these kids are going to rebel. For Tayler though, it could work in their favor. Her kids could rebel and actually be working people that go to college...
mikaiaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mikaiaa »

Did anyone else notice how the comments were disabled? Do you think maybe, just MAYBE her minions wised up after watching this horrific example of poor parenting, and realized what a fuck she is? Probably not. But in all seriousness, Chuckie's reaction disgusted me. "This is taking so goddamn long, I don't feel like sitting here staring at it anymore, let me know what it says!" Are you kidding me? This is another LIFE you're bringing into the world, this is your third child, and that's your reaction about it? I mean, I can understand he's probably fed up as fuck with Tayler for dragging this entire thing out so goddamn long but seriously. As for Tayler, she's just an attention whore. She couldn't bring herself to drag it out and leave everyone in suspense so she's going to test over and over and over again to get a rise out of people that many times more. Okay, dumb ass, we knew you were pregnant with the first test. (Well, I did anyway.) We don't need 40 more. Where the fuck are her kids while she's taking all of these tests and posting her business all over the internet? There is NO way, I'm sorry but absolutely no way, that she can possibly be taking adequate care of her children and spending this much time on the internet. She constantly redoes her blog, answers a million questions and deletes them, responds to YT comments, likes comments/responds to them on Facebook, posts ugly pictures nonstop... Seriously, someone revoke her internet privileges.
ashelflife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ashelflife »

This girl is just infuriating. I wasn't surprised by Chuckie's reaction, like most of y'all have said, it is obvious he was getting annoyed with the way she was dealing with this news. She better put her big girl panties on, and start growing up. (Doubtful though.) All 3 of those kids are going to need their mother, not a mother that acts like their friend, but a mother. At least Chuckie has stepped up to the plate some. But Tayler is a different story.
mikaiaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mikaiaa »

Side note- am I the only one who is literally disgusted every time she refers to her kids as "midgets" ?
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

ashelflife wrote:This girl is just infuriating. I wasn't surprised by Chuckie's reaction, like most of y'all have said, it is obvious he was getting annoyed with the way she was dealing with this news. She better put her big girl panties on, and start growing up. (Doubtful though.) All 3 of those kids are going to need their mother, not a mother that acts like their friend, but a mother. At least Chuckie has stepped up to the plate some. But Tayler is a different story.
I thought he said "why would I jump off a bridge, I already have two" which makes me thinks he doesn't care either way. Maybe he's just a jackass either way too. :|
ImageImage
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

mikaiaa wrote:Side note- am I the only one who is literally disgusted every time she refers to her kids as "midgets" ?
No. I find it really weird. I mean it's okay to give your kids nicknames, but that one is kind of insulting.
ImageImage
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She just made TWO more videos on the same shit this girl is milking this big time
ashelflife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ashelflife »

TWDfan wrote:
ashelflife wrote:This girl is just infuriating. I wasn't surprised by Chuckie's reaction, like most of y'all have said, it is obvious he was getting annoyed with the way she was dealing with this news. She better put her big girl panties on, and start growing up. (Doubtful though.) All 3 of those kids are going to need their mother, not a mother that acts like their friend, but a mother. At least Chuckie has stepped up to the plate some. But Tayler is a different story.
I thought he said "why would I jump off a bridge, I already have two" which makes me thinks he doesn't care either way. Maybe he's just a jackass either way too. :|
Yeah, probably. I just feel for those babies. :( They don't deserve what they get put through.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Yeah, probably. I just feel for those babies. :( They don't deserve what they get put through.
They really don't. Jakoby's not even one yet and she's already pregnant...AGAIN!
ImageImage
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Blackswan wrote:She just made TWO more videos on the same shit this girl is milking this big time
It would be awesome if she just made one video about it instead of three short ones. :x
ImageImage
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Am I the only one who was seriously pissed when Tayler said "Fa*ggot?" Fuck you, cunt. That word is incredibly offensive to me.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Am I the only one who was seriously pissed when Tayler said "Fa*ggot?" Fuck you, c*nt. That word is incredibly offensive to me.
When did she say that?
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

Who puts up a pregnancy reaction video up on their 4th (or was it 3rd) positive test, after you have gone on about being pregnant for the past few days? I think you already know, therefor no surprise/reaction
And yes I hate when ever anyone uses the word gay, or words relating to that as an insult, I wanted to slap her
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Bob'sBurgers wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:Am I the only one who was seriously pissed when Tayler said "Fa*ggot?" Fuck you, c*nt. That word is incredibly offensive to me.
When did she say that?

In the pregnancy test video she was telling it to hurry up you f*aggot or something along those lines.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”