Unread post by kawaii01 »

CrayCray
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 6

Unread post by CrayCray »

This little girl (and she is a little girl, there is nothing womanly about her) is the most disgustingly vile being I've ever seen in my life. I do feel sorry for her because she is just so damn pathetic. But she doesn't have much longer for this stupid shit to go on with her kids. When they start school and speak disrespectfully to teachers and other students and speak with the type of language Tayler does, they'll probably be taken from her for mental abuse. At least I know here where I live, they do that. If a parent allows or teaches their children curse or anything like that it's considered mental abuse of a minor.

Tayler does not seem mentally competent to take care of children. Her education and maturity level was stunted in 8th grade. She does and says things without thinking of the consequences and because it feels good at the time. And Tayler this whole "I'm 19 I'll do what I want, it's my life" excuse you have for everything is ridiculous. You may be 19 and yes you could do what you wanted if it were just you, but it's not just your life. It's your children's lives as well. But I guess the need to keep their lives together and the importance to be stable for the benefit of them never occurred to you, huh?
onequickquestion

Unread post by onequickquestion »

stepmommy4 wrote:Hello everybody! :)

Long time lurker here,

Ok, first of all i just wanted to start by saying that I USED to completely back Tayler 100%. Up until she said something about Lily. I follow most of the YT mommies because I myself can not have children, but I do have a 2 year old step-son.

I have been following this whole drama filled crap over the video Vanessa posted and while I didn't agree with the way Vanessa said somethings (eg. she made it sound like children are a burden) I still agreed with most of what she said. Now I do feel like yes she directed it obviously at some people, but the fact that Tayler brought herself into it makes me think that she is just as drama filled as she says she isn't.

I also thought it was very odd that she posted statuses only to delete them. And then I heard her talking about this site and thought I would come and see what the fuss was all about. Yes I did used to think you guys were mean and whatever. Then I just started seeing things that had been deleted that I had never seen and lies upon lies that she has been saying. Especially the whole Jakoby was planned thing. I mean obviously he was planned and the fact that she just couldn't come out and say it in the beginning is complete BS.
Me too! Although I wouldn't say 100% & I stumbled upon this site because of one of Vanessa's videos and started exploring. Now... I love this site, lol. I've been doing a lot of lurking until now. There's just soooo much ..... PROOF! I thought this would be some pointless site that knows nothing about noting but " I was wrong".

I Never looked up to Tayler or anything like that I just watched her videos in a non criticizing way (disagreeing with a lot). I kept giving her the benefit of the doubt though. But she (along with this site) has shown her true colors. :?
sugarplum14
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarplum14 »

She seriously needs to take this advice we give her or else she will either end up killing herself, or end up in jail for being caught for her behavior. I honestly do not want her to do something stupid. The thing is, she will end up in deep trouble one day for her actions whether she realizes it or not. Idk how these ppl on FB support her.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

TWDfan wrote:Are the mods not on? :?
I could make a new thread, I often do but for some reason my support mod status dissapeared. :-?
kawaii01
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kawaii01 »

I don't understand why she keeps posting and deleting... what a nincompoop
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

CrayCray wrote:This little girl (and she is a little girl, there is nothing womanly about her) is the most disgustingly vile being I've ever seen in my life. I do feel sorry for her because she is just so damn pathetic. But she doesn't have much longer for this stupid shit to go on with her kids. When they start school and speak disrespectfully to teachers and other students and speak with the type of language Tayler does, they'll probably be taken from her for mental abuse. At least I know here where I live, they do that. If a parent allows or teaches their children curse or anything like that it's considered mental abuse of a minor.

Tayler does not seem mentally competent to take care of children. Her education and maturity level was stunted in 8th grade. She does and says things without thinking of the consequences and because it feels good at the time. And Tayler this whole "I'm 19 I'll do what I want, it's my life" excuse you have for everything is ridiculous. You may be 19 and yes you could do what you wanted if it were just you, but it's not just your life. It's your children's lives as well. But I guess the need to keep their lives together and the importance to be stable for the benefit of them never occurred to you, huh?
Well Taylers mom obviously didn't care that Tayler dropped out in 8th grade, and her mom obviously did a horrible job raising Tayler, so Tayler is bound to follow in her mothers footsteps. I'm positive that Tayler will careless if Alesanana and Jackoby drop out, or not go to school all together. I can picture Alasana or Jackoby acting up and cursing in school, and the teacher/school district will address this with Tayler, and what is Tayler going to do? Flip out, make it like the teacher is wrong, and then pull Alasanana and Jackoby out of school. Tayler will then try and homeschool the kids, which will be horrible considering Taylers highest education is 8th grade.
Unfortunatly Taylers mom never cared about Tayler, or she would've forced Tayler to stay in school. And also, while Tayler was out having sex with 7-8 guys, and getting pregnant, where the hell was Taylers mom or dad? So I'm positive Alasana will follow in her mothers food steps, not care about school, and go out having sex with multiple people and getting knocked up. Jackoby will also be knocking up multiple girls.
Tayler is nothing but a failure.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Like I said somewhere else, the mods have been missing for whatever reason...they've taken off some moderators and a lot of stuff has been happening that normally wouldn't fly. I miss Whoa kinda. :(

Anyway, to those just seeing the light, welcome. Better late than never.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”