TaylerTragedy Part 7

mommylove666
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TaylerTragedy, hmm

Unread post by mommylove666 »

anyone else think shes going to end up pregnant again soon?
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy, hmm

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

:? Did you post you just so we would think your not really Darrensmommy94 or whatever it is exactly?
Last edited by Bob'sBurgers on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread post by Guest »

Anyone else think you could have asked this in the thread we already have for her?
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

So you make a post promoting 'Darrensmommy94', Darrensmommy94 just so happens to make an account at the same time, defending Tayler, people try to call them out as being the same person, and then this post is made?
I think you tried to be sneaky!
But everyone still knows it's you
mommylove666
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mommylove666 »

two completely different people, Im her cousin, I wanted to see what everyone would think of her, didn't mean for anyone to think im her.
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

How many threads does this girl need?!
kittykat
Amateur
Amateur

TaylerTragedy Part 7

Unread post by kittykat »

here you go. You can always PM a mod if you need something done. We can't be everywhere at once. Sorry.
RTR!
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 7

Unread post by guest »

How cool^^^^^^^
truffles92
Informer
Informer

Unread post by truffles92 »

I have a very serious question that I actually haven't received an answer for from any of these teenage mothers who rely on their YouTube income to get by. I'm posting it in Tayler's thread, because she tends to flaunt that she makes 4 figures (Jessica is a close second). They like to use excuses like "Wouldn't you make videos if you could make money off of it?!" and "Making and editing videos is a 40 hour a week job!!"

But, seriously, none of these girls have ever had a REAL job. Sorry, YouTube is not a real job. What are you going to put on your resume when you're twenty some years old and have NO job experience? Do you think that putting YouTube as a job is going to impress employers? I'm thinking not.

I started working when I was 15 years old. I worked the same job until I was 20. And I'm damn proud of it, it make it incredibly easy to apply and get interviews elsewhere when they see you have longterm employment as a young person.
Truffles92: Portraying my own context since 2012
Mommyandcit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mommyandcit »

I haven't had any work experience because right out of high school I went to college and focused on that, I graduated within 2 years and even with a degree it's hard to find a job because I have no work experience on my resume. I would rather have no work experience because of going to college instead of putting "Youtube" though. :D
Florida. Where the sun shines and idiots get drunk and streak. Gosh I love my state.
kittykat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittykat »

guest wrote:How cool^^^^^^^
I'm so glad you think so.
RTR!
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

truffles92 wrote:I have a very serious question that I actually haven't received an answer for from any of these teenage mothers who rely on their YouTube income to get by. I'm posting it in Tayler's thread, because she tends to flaunt that she makes 4 figures (Jessica is a close second). They like to use excuses like "Wouldn't you make videos if you could make money off of it?!" and "Making and editing videos is a 40 hour a week job!!"

But, seriously, none of these girls have ever had a REAL job. Sorry, YouTube is not a real job. What are you going to put on your resume when you're twenty some years old and have NO job experience? Do you think that putting YouTube as a job is going to impress employers? I'm thinking not.

I started working when I was 15 years old. I worked the same job until I was 20. And I'm damn proud of it, it make it incredibly easy to apply and get interviews elsewhere when they see you have longterm employment as a young person.
Yeah no, that's not a real job "YouTube"...I never have thought of it that way. Yes, you make money. Yes editing is hard work, I do it. I don't get paid for it, but I do it anyway for fun. But it definitely is not a job. While yes, any company can go under, YouTube will not be popular forever. MySpace is still up but no one uses it anymore. Even Twitter is becoming a thing of the past along with FormSpring. Plus, a lot of video editing programs cost money. I have a free one, but these women invest a lot of money into what they do: camera, laptops, etc. So I wonder how much of a profit they actuallky make.
allcarriedaway
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by allcarriedaway »

TaylorKnows wrote:
truffles92 wrote:I have a very serious question that I actually haven't received an answer for from any of these teenage mothers who rely on their YouTube income to get by. I'm posting it in Tayler's thread, because she tends to flaunt that she makes 4 figures (Jessica is a close second). They like to use excuses like "Wouldn't you make videos if you could make money off of it?!" and "Making and editing videos is a 40 hour a week job!!"

Yeah no, that's not a real job "YouTube"...I never have thought of it that way. Yes, you make money. Yes editing is hard work, I do it. I don't get paid for it, but I do it anyway for fun. But it definitely is not a job. While yes, any company can go under, YouTube will not be popular forever. MySpace is still up but no one uses it anymore. Even Twitter is becoming a thing of the past along with FormSpring. Plus, a lot of video editing programs cost money. I have a free one, but these women invest a lot of money into what they do: camera, laptops, etc. So I wonder how much of a profit they actuallky make.
I'm sure the big youtubers make very decent money, but they're fools if they think youtube will last forever. A youtuber that I used to watch would brag that he didn't actually have to go to college because he made such good money from youtube, but was still going to make his parents proud. It just baffles me that they think youtube will be a life-long career, or even be taken seriously on a resume.
TaylorKnows

No I'm sure they make good money too...Jessica Shafer makes about $72,000 a year...it's crazy...but yeah, it won't last forever. HoTay probably doesn't make as much though.
truffles92
Informer
Informer

Unread post by truffles92 »

TaylorKnows wrote:No I'm sure they make good money too...Jessica Shafer makes about $72,000 a year...it's crazy...but yeah, it won't last forever. HoTay probably doesn't make as much though.
That is absolutely disgusting.
Truffles92: Portraying my own context since 2012
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Holy shit guys.
ImageImage
TaylorKnows

I know...7 parts...but come on...she asks for it.

Unread post by Guest »

TaylorKnows wrote:I know...7 parts...but come on...she asks for it.
I just realized we go through a part a week. :shock:
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Damn...7 parts. We'll probably have 50 by the end of the year
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

swiftty90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by swiftty90 »

i have a serious question.. if shes on GA, keep in minds im in canada and maybe it works differently here but... if shes On GA and im assuming chuckie is working? is she frauding her gov? Making money off youtube, and living with him whos working? Youtube doesnt take taxes and shit out on their own you gotta claim it and PAY ?

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”